0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ruiz $9 Million / AJ $60 Million - Ruiz to be stripped of belts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Used to be I didn't care who won. Now the more I read the more I'd love for the 2nd fight to end just like the 1st fight or worse.
    I was rooting for AJ to win the rematch destructively because I want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. But Eddie is such a constant lying dirtbag.... Hard not to root against all his fighters. In the end I will root for AJ, but phony AJ and Eddie make it hard.
    This is what promoters do. It is almost there in the Job description. Arum, King etc were never any different.
    And I hate Arum and King. But you don’t HAVE to be like that. Al Haymon puts on big fight after big fight, I’ve never once heard the man lie. Shelley Finkell, never heard him lie. And so on. There is money to be made without being a scumbag. It’s in the job description because people don’t stand up to it, they smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them.
    You're funny, very funny. You've never seen Al Haymon, let alone heard him speak. Not only are interviews and pictures forbidden but business associates are forbidden
    to acknowledge they've met. He funds certain media outlets to constantly throw dirt at his competitors. Scumbag? His reputation is the most ruthless in the business.

And you meant to say - "he puts on in-house fight after fight." Hence PBC pretend Crawford doesn't even exist on their broadcast.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-17-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Used to be I didn't care who won. Now the more I read the more I'd love for the 2nd fight to end just like the 1st fight or worse.
    I was rooting for AJ to win the rematch destructively because I want the AJ/Wilder fight to happen. But Eddie is such a constant lying dirtbag.... Hard not to root against all his fighters. In the end I will root for AJ, but phony AJ and Eddie make it hard.
    This is what promoters do. It is almost there in the Job description. Arum, King etc were never any different.
    And I hate Arum and King. But you don’t HAVE to be like that. Al Haymon puts on big fight after big fight, I’ve never once heard the man lie. Shelley Finkell, never heard him lie. And so on. There is money to be made without being a scumbag. It’s in the job description because people don’t stand up to it, they smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them.
    You're funny, very funny. You've never seen Al Haymon, let alone heard him speak. Not only are interviews and pictures forbidden but business associates are forbidden
    to acknowledge they've met. He funds certain media outlets to constantly throw dirt at his competitors. Scumbag? His reputation is the most ruthless in the business.

And you meant to say - "he puts on in-house fight after fight." Hence PBC pretend Crawford doesn't even exist on their broadcast.

Some evidence of Fenny lying as usual

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XjNkScYZpE

Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion. It’s okay Fenny, we all know why you don’t like Al.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion. It’s okay Fenny, we all know why you don’t like Al.
    Yes because i'm a boxing fan not a promoter fan boy.

They smile at Arum while he lies to them, cowards looking for the next interview, losing stories that are right in front of them
    Post a Al Haymon interview? Just one. Don't you understand how silly it is to claim Keyser Soze (an invisible man) is a saint whilst everyone else are sinners?
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-18-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion.
    That's not evidence, it's merely Errol Spence (a fighter) saying Crawford's name.

This is evidence - Al Haymon/PBC whitewashing Crawford out of existence on last months Pac-Thurman broadcast (their biggest fight of the year).

The four welterweight champions broadcast were - Porter, Pac, Thurman and Spence.

Here's Crawford (an Arum/ESPN fighter on DAZN/Eddie/Oscar) addressing the PBC whitewash.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took me all of 1 PBC interview to see them talking about Crawford. You’ll only be able to deceive the most uninformed of fans on this occasion.
    That's not evidence, it's merely Errol Spence (a fighter) saying Crawford's name.

This is evidence - Al Haymon/PBC whitewashing Crawford out of existence on last months Pac-Thurman broadcast (their biggest fight of the year).

The four welterweight champions broadcast were - Porter, Pac, Thurman and Spence.

Here's Crawford (an Arum/ESPN fighter on DAZN/Eddie/Oscar) addressing the PBC whitewash.

It’s quite literally not “merely Errol Spence(a fighter) saying Crawford’s name”, it’s a PBC interview as you can tell with the Fox PBC logo behind them talking about Crawford with a GRAPHIC including Crawford FFS. Is your lying compulsive or do you pick when you lie? Do you think people won’t watch so they won’t see you are quite clearly, quite blatantly lying to build your narrative as you regularly do?

I’ll extend an olive branch and show you how this conversation could have gone. You could have made your statement, I could provide my video showing your statement as patently false, and you could have said “well, yes, I was exaggerating to the point of absurdity. But there are instances where the PBC does ignore Crawford” and then provided your videos. You would have made your point in a dignified manner. Doubling down on the lie is just not the way.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 08-18-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HBO did that whole white washing of other top fighters all the time. They'd list their pre fight division top challengers for future consideration and sure enough they'd all be network fighters. Love it when a fighter goes off script and strays from the talking points like Spence does. Gervonta Davis too when Grey tried to talk 'Showtime meeting with Mares maybe' in the interview and he went straight to Davis went straight to Farmer.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ll extend an olive branch and show you how this conversation could have gone. You could have made your statement, I could provide my video showing your statement as patently false, and you could have said “well, yes, I was exaggerating to the point of absurdity. But there are instances where the PBC does ignore Crawford” and then provided your videos. You would have made your point in a dignified manner. Doubling down on the lie is just not the way.
    I'll accept the olive branch, however, I'll show you how the conservation should have gone.

Ron Swanson - "Fenster, you're correct, the evidence you've provided is bombproof, but I think you're a full blown cunt, therefore, fuck you and the horse you rode in on."

Respect.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-19-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to Ruiz-Joshua...... seems to me Tyson Fury's doing a hell of a lot of talking about these two. Many times Fury talks a lot of shit, but this time he may be on to something.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/97464...ch-tyson-fury/

"Andy Ruiz Jr ‘hasn’t trained for TWO months’ ahead of Anthony Joshua rematch, claims Tyson Fury"

Whether or not it's true I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ruiz has undertrained for the rematch, as opposed to AJ who I would imagine is training his ass off to avoid another humiliation.

If that's true, all bets are off, and Fury's totally on point comparing Ruiz to a current day "Buster Douglas."

On the other hand it's not that difficult to think of Ruiz undertraining..... all one has to do is take a good look at his chiseled physique.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to Ruiz-Joshua...... seems to me Tyson Fury's doing a hell of a lot of talking about these two. Many times Fury talks a lot of shit, but this time he may be on to something.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/97464...ch-tyson-fury/

"Andy Ruiz Jr ‘hasn’t trained for TWO months’ ahead of Anthony Joshua rematch, claims Tyson Fury"

Whether or not it's true I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Ruiz has undertrained for the rematch, as opposed to AJ who I would imagine is training his ass off to avoid another humiliation.

If that's true, all bets are off, and Fury's totally on point comparing Ruiz to a current day "Buster Douglas."

On the other hand it's not that difficult to think of Ruiz undertraining..... all one has to do is take a good look at his chiseled physique.
    Yeah, he could be onto something......or he could just be stirring the pot , just like he usually does.
    I just had to laugh when he said “he won one fight,big deal, now he’s not training and cruising around in a Rolls-Royce and eating tacos.”
    Hmmmm........Mr.Pot is definitely calling that kettle black!
    I would love to see if he actually said it with a straight face.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rich coming from a guy collecting cans. Fury could come in a gloved ajax sniffing version of the Mardi Gras float he was prior to come back and still see a Tom Swift and Kenny Gittup..whatever the guys name is next..fall over from a stiff wind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz a ova night diva

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

However hypocritical it is coming from Fury, he could have a point. Ruiz should be taking this fight more seriously than the first, as the rematch clause seems like it was already agreed upon and his chance to make really big money would be after this, should he win. Buying a rolls Royce after his first big payday without any guarantee of more is such a typical dumbass move. Do these guys never think of how many athletes do the same thing and wind up broke before they can even retire, or how many people are worth far more and wouldn't think of buying things like that..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True that. Having to turn in that Rolls at a pawn shop would NOT be a good look for Ruiz.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dunno I guess it's like winning the lottery and he is guaranteed another one to follow. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Me I wouldn't toss that kind of money on anything material or 'temporary' but I'd def buy Mum a new home like he did. If only. Just hope that house has a bigger price tag than a purple Rolls that'll depreciate. Hopefully he surrounds himself with people who speak truth and doesn't look back 20 yrs from now trying to sell his belts like more than a few have had to.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Matchroom-Andy Ruiz Lawsuit Update -

https://fightnews.com/matchroom-file...ndy-ruiz/52634

Thread Information