A seemingly big set of fights happening, no thread on it? OK I'll dive on this grenade...

Cormier vs Miocic 2
Pettis vs Nate Diaz
Romero vs Costa
Benitez vs Yusuff
Brunson vs Heinisch

Who do we have? What do you expect? Anyone watching this? Anyone tired of Bruce Buffer's over eager ring announcing? Anyone tired of Joe Rogan's dude bro play by play?

I'm thinking IF DC wins then perhaps Cormier vs Jon Jones at heavyweight could happen which I would enjoy. I know at 40 DC wants to wind it down. If Stipe wins then the greatest UFC heavyweight of all time (statistically) will have regained the title and the world will be his oyster yet again and at 36 he coul dland a few more big fights before calling it a day.

The Diaz bros are either loved or hated, I for one love a good trainwreck so I want a bloodbath of a fight and I want Nate to keep on fighting though I'd rather see him lose than win. Odds on yet another failed marijuana test for Nate? I'm thinking this is fight of the night.

Yoel Romero is a bit of a legend, but he's every year as old as a legend it's a crossroads fight vs a 28 year old and Paulo Costa is really amped and making things personal...should be an interesting fight (sleeper for KO of the night here)

The other two fights I think are toss ups. I think they should be a fun watch though if anyone is so inclined.