530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wally and Tits exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Oh look....... @Fenster of "Beanie & Fenny" fame used his little Mod powers to change the title of the thread.

How adorable!!

I swear I've never seen anything so childish among supposed adults since..... since..... well, never I guess.

How fucking sweet....

Do you have your own little polo shirts with a logo and everything?

You can delete it but you can't reword it.

Fuck, I'll double quote it. Except with his little Mod powers, Fenny's liable to do anything at this point that he's been ridiculed to the ends of the Earth and back.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wally and Tits exposed.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Denilson our brother hate thread/personal thread

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @Master and the rest of you lazy mods please move brother big Ds posts here or I will petition saddo to be the official big D mod
    What's wrong with Denilson's perfectly reasonable questions? Miles thinks blacks are mentally inferior to whites, he acknowledged Denilson's questions were fair.

Stop shit-stirring bully boy. Are you disappointed nobody took the bait in your good buddy Tito's thread?

Instead of censoring people who want to chat, how about you keep all your shit stirring in here?
    This is brother big D’s thread. What are you talking about tits thread? I’m not censoring big D, I’m giving him his own place. Lighten up twinkle it’s not that serious. Don’t get you gang on me

You should understand @Fenster (the laconic member of "Beanie & Fenny") by now, @walrus .

By "bait", of course you know he means a thread made with an honest attempt at discussing things civilly and maturely.

Obviously this is like garlic to a vampire, in that Fenny only wants conflict and hostility.

That much he's shown beyond a shadow of a doubt.

(BTW, I'm still trying to figure out if laconic is the British term for asshole).

A forum moderator calling a thread meant to establish civil discussion "bait".

I just want that to sink in a little bit.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thread for big D and his apologists

Whoa.....

A slight return to normalcy.

Gesture appreciated, whoever changed the title back....

Once again. I started a thread inviting people to go in there and have civil discussions, and first it was crashed by our resident racist..... and then it was called "bait" by a forum moderator.

What is this world coming to...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

Once again. I started a thread inviting people to go in there and have civil discussions, and first it was crashed by our resident racist..... and then it was called "bait" by a forum moderator.

That's sort of the point of the entire forum bud . That's been established yeh. And it was a bit of bait let's be honest.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Whoa.....

That's sort of the point of the entire forum bud . That's been established yeh. And it was a bit of bait let's be honest.
    Good, I’m glad you said that, please tell me how tits having a civil thread is bait I’m curious

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m getting confused by fenald changing the thread name. It must have really hit a nerve as I haven’t seen him do it like this before. I also have yet to see anyone defend big brother D and defend his posts.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

Good, I’m glad you said that, please tell me how tits having a civil thread is bait I’m curious
    It's done for a reaction and suggests incivility is the norm I suppose. And so what if Fenster calls it bait. Baits a bit like making a thread calling out mods or other members and poking and prodding.

If one really wants to be civil, simply do it .

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

It's done for a reaction and suggests incivility is the norm I suppose. And so what if Fenster calls it bait. Baits a bit like making a thread calling out mods or other members and poking and prodding.

I think that’s reading too much into it. Much like beanz and his truce threads. They didn’t work but the intent was honorable. As far as calling out the mods I did that in the big D thread but it wasn’t serious. I think on occasion people feel the need to call or ask for chill. If even that is now called shit stirring I don’t know what to say.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

I think that’s reading too much into it. Much like beanz and his truce threads. They didn’t work but the intent was honorable. As far as calling out the mods I did that in the big D thread but it wasn’t serious. I think on occasion people feel the need to call or ask for chill. If even that is now called shit stirring I don’t know what to say.
    Chill is good. It's sometimes what mods look for but not sure I didn't receive an instructions manual. The shit stirring comes when people start reacting to lack of reaction, the redundant poke nudge ramp up.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

Chill is good. It's sometimes what mods look for but not sure I didn't receive an instructions manual. The shit stirring comes when people start reacting to lack of reaction, the redundant poke nudge ramp up.
    The two threads that brought this most recent thing on were not poking. Maybe at big D asking him to keep his racist shit in one place but he can just ignore that anyway. My thing about the mods going after him and me petitioning saddo to be big D’s official mod I thought were quite obviously jokes. Tits doing the civil thread was just face value so I don’t understand the issue

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

No. No it wasn't. And I'm disappointed if not surprised that you would go along with the popular (if only by two people) narrative.

It's a bit presumptuous to claim to know the reasoning behind a thread like that, unless we've known each other for longer than we have.

That's what's wrong with trying to read between the lines. Sometimes there ARE no in-betweens and then it becomes a matter of making things up at our convenience.

There's something to be said for reading things at face value.

So proceed with the "buds" in response, but at this point I pretty much don't care. You (and whomever) will believe what you want to believe, whether it's sworn on a stack of Bibles or not.

Sad, really.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would actually use the PM or chat functions if I thought it was going to do any good.

But it's painfully obvious the three of you have long made up your minds as to the intentions behind anything I say, so there's that.

Sad commentary on the state of things, really... when one cannot even attempt to honestly engage, leaving past differences behind and starting from scratch.

In that regard, I consider myself fortunate that I'm able to do that in real life, and that mirrors my ability to do the same in a forum.

The fact that not everyone is capable/willing to do so in a forum is well....... very telling indeed. Forum authorities be damned.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

'Cause that has worked wonders so far, hasn't it...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa.....

If we can get past that, we could probably begin to make some progress.

As far as the "let's be honest" about my thread being "bait" well..... think what you will. I'll just state that it wasn't bait, and I'm old enough to know the difference between baiting someone and truthfully attempting to hash out differences in a civil manner. Amazing that my "let's be civil" thread can be called "bait".... but reams upon reams of insult-heaping threads and posts between two people... as well as thread titles being changed at will.... those things are ok and applauded with a wink or two.

I'm not the only one to object to some of the double standards here. I'm just one of the most vocal... and that seems to rub some of you the wrong way.

Thread Information