Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fuck Hatton vs. Mayweather I would prefer Castillo vs. Hatton

I personally think that Hatton vs. Mayweather would be more like PBF vs. Gatti, but lets say it wasn't I think at best for Hatton it would be a replicate of PBF vs. Castillo... What I want to see is Hatton vs. Castillo at 140 in the states. Because I know that Hatton is allowed to do some dodgy shit(I never use to use dodgy.. F*cking brits) anyways I think this would be the best inside fight possible, and maybe in the history of boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: F*** Hatton vs. Mayweather I would prefer Castillo vs. Hatton

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    I personally think that Hatton vs. Mayweather would be more like PBF vs. Gatti, but lets say it wasn't I think at best for Hatton it would be a replicate of PBF vs. Castillo... What I want to see is Hatton vs. Castillo at 140 in the states. Because I know that Hatton is allowed to do some dodgy S***(I never use to use dodgy.. F*cking brits) anyways I think this would be the best inside fight possible, and maybe in the history of boxing.
    I'll agree with pretty much alla that.

It would be a gutty war. I think that Castillo would beat Hatton though...or atleast cut him up to a stoppage...pretty much let's you know my feelings on Hatton Mayweather as Mayweather beat Castillo...TWICE!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc back for 1520

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton should wait a little longer, so Castillo can get a little older. Then he could beat him like Tszyu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you want these guys to kill eachother?!?

It will be a total war, were Hatton's defense will be his only protection, while Castillo's chin can be his. heh Right now I'd bet on Castillo, on that fight, even though I think VERY highly of Hatton.

And if you think Mayweather Hatton fight will be a breeze... you might as well call Mayweather a God.
    haha

Honestly, you Mayweather fans think Floyd will beat fighters in his sleep. The Floyd that fought Castillo... that wasn't a perfect fight for your boy. And take off the Mayweather Glasses when watching it next time. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep this would be a real 50/50 match up

I'd say we'd have a FOTY contender if it happened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fuck Hatton vs. Mayweather I would prefer Castillo vs. Hatton

Hopefully both guys would commit to going to war, it would be a hell of a fight. I'd favor Hatton because I think he is a better inside fighter. Castillo is good on the inside, but his biggest asset is his size and strength advantage which would be gone against Hatton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai
    Do you want these guys to kill eachother?!?

It will be a total war, were Hatton's defense will be his only protection, while Castillo's chin can be his. heh Right now I'd bet on Castillo, on that fight, even though I think VERY highly of Hatton.

And if you think Mayweather Hatton fight will be a breeze... you might as well call Mayweather a God.
    haha

Honestly, you Mayweather fans think Floyd will beat fighters in his sleep. The Floyd that fought Castillo... that wasn't a perfect fight for your boy. And take off the Mayweather Glasses when watching it next time. lol
    Castillo is more skilled than Hatton, but not as big... and Floyd was injured in both fights pretty badly. That being said Castillo has better defense than Hatton, and Mayweather's style suits him against Hatton perfectly...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyed did not beat Castillo in the first fight but recieved the decision because the judges were financially manipulated.

Floyed said it best when he said there are faster and stronger fighters but none as smart as him. In fact, he so smart that he knows exactly how to pick his opponents and hype them up while avioding the likes Margarito, Hatton, and Winky wright. Well actually he let his mouth overrun his buttocks with Winky.

Thread Information