Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Am I really the only one who doesn't feel like I have anything at all invested in this fight?
I mean, I'm going to watch it and I'm looking forward to it but I couldn't care a shit about the HW's right now.

You have the media machine known as AJ looking to avenge a loss and prove he wasn't "exposed"
You have Ruiz who came along and ruined AJ's party but if he wins the rematch does that prove that he is a real player in the HW's or just that AJ was in fact "exposed"
You have Fury who is now a part time wrestler
You have Wilder who talks about killing people and not a lot else, yeah he is fighting Ortiz again but I think that will end early this time round, the old man will be knocked sparko within the first 4 rounds I reckon

I just can't get myself up for it at the moment and I really don't care a fuck who wins it, actually that is a bit of a lie, if AJ wins he will be unbearable, and for that reason only I want Ruiz to win via a comprehensive KO
You're not alone in that.

I've read where Wlad wants to make a comeback and beat Foreman's oldest heavyweight title holder and even with that I'm not excited about it.

The division has some talent, but the big fights aren't being made....just have AJ vs Wilder already. Even then the aura, the personalities, there's a distinct lack of spice to the division. There's no Floyd or McGregor or what have you to the division. Everything these days is just ho-hum scripted bullshit when it comes to pressers and everything. Tyson Fury tries bless his heart. He tries being interesting....he comes across more goofy than dangerous as does Wilder. AJ is blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Ruiz is an afterthought. Ortiz is a drug cheat (Fury is a drug cheat too ), Miller was a guy I was high on, but he certainly fucked that up.

Nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing worth my interest, but I can still take a guess about a winner.

Hell I wish there was a few Brewster's, Byrd's, Golota's, and Sam Peter's around truth be told and even those guys were relatively boring when it came to an interview.