Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua v Ruiz 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Great work,. AJ clearly has no confidence, hopefully this win helps that but he really just seems ruined. Don’t do anything before fighting the Fury/Wilder winner and don’t you dare give away a belt before then.
    Ruined? Ha! He can fight who he likes. At least you gave him some credit.
    Did he seem like a confident guy to you? A pair of jeans with a stain can cover your legs(comparable to winning) but they’re not what they were.(ruined)
    Of course not he was fighting the bogeyman that smashed his castle. It doesn' t mean he is 'ruined', ha! The clowns writing off Joshua are all a bit lame tbh. A pair of jeans are not even worth wearing until they are patched to within an inch of their life. What happened to character? Lol
    So you agree his is changed yet ignore my first post WHICH IS QUOTED IN THIS CONVERSATION “AJ clearly has no confidence(you have agreed), hopefully this win helps that but he really just seems ruined”. Seems, not is, seems. You don’t disagree that that is how he looks. You project that that will change. There is no evidence that will change, I don’t even argue that he could not change. I only speak on what has been seen. But you disagree because I haven’t projected what I can’t know and you can’t either and you feel the need to bolster your projection by condescending. And let me guess, I’m being the dick by pointing out the condescending hahahahahahaha bizarro world.

I spoke on what we have seen, I projected nothing, assumed nothing. How very biased of me(now I will condescend back since this is the only way to communicate)
    You just called a the guy who won back three belts to become once again heavyweight champion of the world 'ruined'. I am not the one projecting anything.

You claim he has no confidence and then insist I agree with you and yet the guy just managed to get thru twelve rounds against what to all intents and purposes was his nemesis last time out.

Nobody is saying Joshua is some ATG but people here are now pretending that he is garbage because he didn't stand in front of Ruiz and give him a free shot or try to knock out a fella that took his best shots. It's boxing not WWE FFS
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Honestly, I think this shows that Ruiz really isn’t that good. I mean Ruiz is supposed to be a boxer. He isn’t a slugger. He just got completely outboxed by a guy who is much more of a puncher. Not saying that AJ is garbage at boxing, but try to do that against Fury and he loses every single round easily.

The HW division is generally weak and still is. I think it’s better than the Klitschko era for sure, but not one fighter is great. AJ has generally done what he has needed to, but now I definitely pick Fury and Wilder over him. Whereas before I thought a fight with Wilder was more of a pickem fight.

Fury is not going to take the shots on the chin Ruiz did, even if he does get past Wilder.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    As much as I think ruiz deserves a third match I am not sure I want to see it
    Ruiz doesn't deserve a rematch. He should have trained properly for this fight. He got used to those silk pajamas.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Complete pussy.
    He took a page out of Floyd's book.
    Yep. The Pussy Page.

You sound like such a big man calling out a heavyweight champ in AJ and a modern great in Floyd.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, I think this shows that Ruiz really isn’t that good. I mean Ruiz is supposed to be a boxer. He isn’t a slugger. He just got completely outboxed by a guy who is much more of a puncher. Not saying that AJ is garbage at boxing, but try to do that against Fury and he loses every single round easily.

The HW division is generally weak and still is. I think it’s better than the Klitschko era for sure, but not one fighter is great. AJ has generally done what he has needed to, but now I definitely pick Fury and Wilder over him. Whereas before I thought a fight with Wilder was more of a pickem fight.
    Let's see if Usyk can change that.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big fan of Usyk but let’s let him fight a decent heavyweight before we credit him at heavyweight

Ruiz does not deserve a 3rd fight

Highlights

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8psUfbNOXxU

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz's very low performance. Joshua fought wisely

Anthony Jousua 117
    Andy Ruiz Jr. 111

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz does not deserve a 3rd fight
    Yes he does

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wouldn't surprise me if Ruiz is inactive for a spell after this fight.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    As much as I think ruiz deserves a third match I am not sure I want to see it
    I am not adding to your prediction thread until a weigh in. I will only watch if he loses 2 stone.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

March 31, 2020. Joshua vs Ruiz III

Joshua: 247 pounds
    Ruiz: 303 pounds

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hard to read the bias posts. AJ didn’t fight, he boxed. The fat boy was stupid. He thought he would be in a fight and could throw his weight around. He knows how to box but was just looking to brawl. I guess a win is a win good for AJ but he’s not going to get any respect fighting Wilder. With Wilders long reach, AJ is destined to get caught.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ is a coward. Look at that big strong Hercules guy six foot seven and he was running like a chicken from a short fat midget who eats 25 Snickers bars a day

Pathetic and they don't make them like they used to

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Let's see if Usyk can change that.
    I really hope so and I think he can

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usyk v joshua would be top drawer, usyk likes to do bugger all when he suspects danger for the first 1/4 of a f ight so he's always going to be down on the scorecards but once he starts ramping it up the git is very impressive,, he's not a short guy either and his movement and range finding would cause joshua so many problems... But of course he'll do nothing for the first few rounds and put himself in a hole and will have to chase it a bit and joshua is monstrously powerful so when he decides to get started he may still have to be restrained and give away more rounds or be kod.. Really intersting fight that I think will happen at some time(pretty sure usyk claims he got in bed with matchroom to get at joshua and commie mafia is powerful, even for fast eddie).... Blah blah blah, usyk has the skills and physicality to make joshua look silly but will he?

I think usyk would beat joshua(in a close contest) but lose to fury, the pikey scammer is a nob but he has learned how to use his size very well and with usyks tendency to give away rounds he'd just be too far behind on the cards before he found success v fury... Id tip joshua to walk through fury and KO him though.

Thread Information