Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Great work,. AJ clearly has no confidence, hopefully this win helps that but he really just seems ruined. Don’t do anything before fighting the Fury/Wilder winner and don’t you dare give away a belt before then.
Ruined? Ha! He can fight who he likes. At least you gave him some credit.
Did he seem like a confident guy to you? A pair of jeans with a stain can cover your legs(comparable to winning) but they’re not what they were.(ruined)
Of course not he was fighting the bogeyman that smashed his castle. It doesn' t mean he is 'ruined', ha! The clowns writing off Joshua are all a bit lame tbh. A pair of jeans are not even worth wearing until they are patched to within an inch of their life. What happened to character? Lol
So you agree his is changed yet ignore my first post WHICH IS QUOTED IN THIS CONVERSATION “AJ clearly has no confidence(you have agreed), hopefully this win helps that but he really just seems ruined”. Seems, not is, seems. You don’t disagree that that is how he looks. You project that that will change. There is no evidence that will change, I don’t even argue that he could not change. I only speak on what has been seen. But you disagree because I haven’t projected what I can’t know and you can’t either and you feel the need to bolster your projection by condescending. And let me guess, I’m being the dick by pointing out the condescending hahahahahahaha bizarro world.

I spoke on what we have seen, I projected nothing, assumed nothing. How very biased of me(now I will condescend back since this is the only way to communicate)
You just called a the guy who won back three belts to become once again heavyweight champion of the world 'ruined'. I am not the one projecting anything.

You claim he has no confidence and then insist I agree with you and yet the guy just managed to get thru twelve rounds against what to all intents and purposes was his nemesis last time out.

Nobody is saying Joshua is some ATG but people here are now pretending that he is garbage because he didn't stand in front of Ruiz and give him a free shot or try to knock out a fella that took his best shots. It's boxing not WWE FFS