Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dereck Chisora ranting at Press Conference

Dunno who saw this, dunno if anyone cares, but what a deluded fucking idiot.
    So a guy who has never beaten a top 10 Boxer can have a rant because Prograis and Taylor, both World Champions, and both at the top of their division are fighting on “HIS” bill and stealing the limelight.
    I don’t blame Chisora, do you know who I blame ? ALL OF YOU CUNTS, AND ME!
    We let the journeyman feel like he’s ppv worthy and some of you will even buy his shows. Why? Oh because him and Dillian Whyte had a “right old tear up!”. They’re BOTH fucking pub fighters!
    Ok they had a good scrap, but very low on quality, does that make them ppv?
    Back in the day, this would be an undercard “filler” , a bit of a fun fight.
    Standards for what is ppv worthy in the U.K. have dropped way too low and now there’s no going back.
    Cheeky fucker wants MORE Money because he’s insulted ffs.
    I really don’t know what else to say.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Dereck Chisora ranting at Press Conference

Whyte and Miller should have fought, I mean if both are cheating then is it really cheating? Chisora is old news, he's been beaten senseless quite literally.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Read some of it. What a blabbering arsehole. Nearing 36 as fast as the double digit losses doesn't make you the show no matter how loud you yell.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do blame you brits for paying attention to fighters like that. I thought that Chisora might make himself relevant a long time ago, but then he did nothing. I haven’t seen a fight of his in years

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is ppv?

I’d only watch Chisora fight the following morning on YouTube if I heard the fight was a cracker. Haye blew him out over 7 years ago but fair play to him for still making a living I suppose.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a bunch of miserable fuddy duddies. He was brilliant To see Eddie, Adam and Kalle squirming, lost for words and the embarrassed smile on David Haye's boat was great.

I felt a bit embarrassed for Prograis and Taylor but the fighters at the front were cracking up.

Chisora is right too, his fight with Parker is THE main event as far as sales go (the actual fans who buy tickets and PPV). Nobody outside boxing nerds have any idea who Prograis and Taylor are.
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-10-2019 at 07:10 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got to watch this now if it has primo fired up.

Chisora is so washed up and still gets so many opportunities because he has his sky contacts who have to make these ppv fights to pay for them subsidising spoilt premiership footballers.

This gives Chisora a deluded self entitlement and worth where he thinks he is better than he really is. The joker must be believing his own hype.

Josh has more talent in his little finger than Chisora has ever had.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    What a bunch of miserable fuddy duddies. He was brilliant To see Eddie, Adam and Kalle squirming, lost for words and the embarrassed smile on David Haye's boat was great.

I felt a bit embarrassed for Prograis and Taylor but the fighters at the front were cracking up.

Chisora is right too, his fight with Parker is THE main event as far as sales go (the actual fans who buy tickets and PPV). Nobody outside boxing nerds have any idea who Prograis and Taylor are.
    Yeah , ok. So why did they put this WBSS final on the card? Because THE main event wasn’t fucking selling , simple as that.
    He can tell Kalle to fuck off, he can have a pop at Adam Smith, even get close to giving Eddie some shit.
    But the disrespect he showed to fellow Boxers, Boxers whose boots he wouldn’t be able to lace up talent wise, is completely out of order. Especially coming from him. He has NEVER FUCKING EVER beaten a decent Boxer.
    You might say Takam. But Takam has earnt his name by who he’s lost to rather than who he’s beat.
    And besides, Takam was beating fuck out of him, so was Malik Scott.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

I agree.

The main event should have been the Chisora fight and he is responsible for a huge percentage of London crowd.

Chisora is on the verge (yet again) on a world title shot if he beats Parker.

Josh Taylor gets props for providing pure enjoyment of making Ohara Davis quit..but it’s Parker and Chisora that deserve the top slot EVEN without a belt on the line.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Whyte and Miller should have fought, I mean if both are cheating then is it really cheating? Chisora is old news, he's been beaten senseless quite literally.
    .. and you guys hyped him up. I knew he was a punching bag when Fury beat him the second time. lol... David Price is next!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    .. and you guys hyped him up. I knew he was a punching bag when Fury beat him the second time. lol... David Price is next!
    You have mistaken Whyte with Chisora it was he who was beaten by Fury twice.

El Kabong Guest

Uh what?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uh what?
    As I have said in my previous post he has mistaken Chisora with Whyte.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prograis-Taylor is the fight I want to see. I'm mildly interested in Chisora-Parker.

But sometimes it's easy to forget that most boxing fans ain't hardcore like the people on saddo and other forums. Most are casuals and there is no question that Chisora is BY FAR the biggest draw on the Card but Prograis vs Taylor is a GREAT FIGHT for the Hardcore Boxing Fans. Give me a classy lighter weight fight any day. Speed over clumsy fat bombers works every time for me. I'm expecting Prograis vs Taylor to be a lot more entertaining and exciting than Chisora vs Parker.

Chisora doesn’t know how it feels to be a World champion so he is lucky to be even sitting next to one. I would have put him on the low table with the amount of times he has been left flat on his back. He loses every time he steps up but so did Gatti I suppose. Plus this Season of WBSS was a complete FLOP as far as overall interest and ticket sales on its own so again Chisora is right "Nobody Gives a F#CK About That Ali Trophy"

Del Boy has been around Haye to long now. If the heavyweight depth below Joshua, Fury and Wilder wasn't so bad Chisora wouldn't even be entertained. His "Crazy Man" gimmick got old years ago. That’s what happens when y’all let sky and Hearn put on terrible ppv’s with guys like Chisora now he thinks he bigger than he really is.

But Del is right...... but that's also the problem. The main event is top level boxing at its finest. But names sell more than talent. End of the day both fights need each other- Neither fight is PPV in the UK on its own.

Oh how I'd love a Chisora/ Shannon Briggs presser!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

Oh how I'd love a Chisora/ Shannon Briggs presser!
    Shannon might be 85 years old but he'd starch out Chisora

Thread Information