Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dillian Whyte

Dillian Whyte latest: ‘Body Snatcher’ is back training and ‘can’t wait’ for next fight, reveals coach Mark Tibbs

Dillian Whyte’s coach Mar Tibbs has revealed he is now back training ahead of a potential return later this year, despite his ongoing UKAD case.

The ‘Body Snatcher’ beat Oscar Rivas on points on July 20, though it was subsequently revealed a drugs test returned three days earlier stated that his system contained an adverse finding.

Boxing fans have since been confused over what happens next, with some believing we are currently waiting for the ‘B sample’ of Whyte’s test to come out.

Promoter Eddie Hearn previously clarified this was not the case and has since revealed his man will face a hearing in early October.

While all this is going on, Tibbs told iFL TV: “I’ve had a couple of training sessions with Dillian.

“Just a bit of down-time training, not boxing training.

“Seeing him at the weekend, bit more training.”

Asked if Whyte is eager to put an end to the turmoil and return to boxing, Tibbs continued: “He can’t wait, he can’t wait to get back fighting again.

“That’s why he’s a little bit frustrated, but I think he’s got some business to sort out.

“And he’s gonna get back, he loves fighting, he absolutely loves having a fight, a tear-up.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...st-next-fight/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dillian Whyte

Never heard of her

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dillian Whyte could fight on Ruiz Jr vs Joshua rematch undercard
    Promoter Eddie Hearn told iFL TV of his latest meeting with Whyte: “I met him and said, ‘How are you getting on?’

“He said, ‘Our lawyers are pushing with UKAD to get a date,’ for the – whatever it’s gonna be – to hopefully come out and give you all the info and clear his name.

“He’d like to [fight this year]. I’d like him to.”

When asked on which show the ‘Body Snatcher’ could return, Hearn pointed to AJ’s rematch with Ruiz as a possibility.

He continued: “Saudi Arabia? I’d like him to fight this year, but obviously mentally it’s a tough time for him.

“And I do feel like we’ve gotta push for that [resolution] because he’s allowed to fight, but I think that needs to be out of his head when he fights.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...hua-undercard/

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of steroid cheats, Jarell Miller to Eddie “I still want to come home” Eddie “we’ll talk”. 600 days we’ve waited on that B sample that isn’t coming.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​He might be a twice caught drug cheat, but he is a very decent cook. So it's not all bad
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a big offer from hearn has been made to ruiz to fight whyte
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Decent fight if Ruiz has the self respect to get in some sort of shape.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua talks rubbish - Dillian Whyte slams rival for Tyson Fury sparring saga

Dillian Whyte believes Anthony Joshua's exchanges with Tyson Fury over sparring prove he "just talks rubbish".

In a detailed critique, heavyweight contender Whyte hit out at WBA, IBF and WBO champion Joshua, saying he is a changed fighter who has lost his aggressiveness.

Whyte believes his fellow Briton, with whom he shares a promoter in Eddie Hearn, always backtracks after making comments in the same way Fury and Deontay Wilder do.

He cited the example of Joshua's recent exchanges with Fury, offering to help him with sparring sessions ahead of his WBC title rematch with Wilder next month.

Whyte told Sky Sports of Joshua: "He's a good fighter and a good champion, but he talks a lot of rubbish most of the time.

"Him, Wilder, Fury, they all talk the same rubbish. He says one thing and then he backtracks and says another thing. At least I'm consistent with what I say, and I do what I say.

"One minute he says, 'I'm going to spar with Fury' and then the next minute he says, 'If it works in my schedule'. When Fury said, 'Yes, if it works in my schedule'. He just talks rubbish, man.

"I'm here, I'm ready to fight, if he [Joshua] wants to fight me, the fight can happen."

Whyte, who has been touted for a fight with Russian Alexander Povetkin, has not been impressed by the evolution of a man who knocked him out after seven rounds of their domestic grudge match in December 2015.

He believes Joshua will be forever marked by his initial loss to Andy Ruiz Jr. in June 2019, but feels signs of a more conservative approach were already apparent before his two contests with the Mexican.

"We've seen this before - Lennox Lewis was an aggressive fighter on the front foot but got knocked out by Hasim Rahman, then changed his style," added Whyte.

"Joshua will be the same. Tall heavyweights start their careers very aggressively, but then?

"Let's go further back - Carlos Takam, Alexander Povetkin, Joseph Parker. There were signs of caginess and not liking getting hit.

"Even Deontay Wilder, when he was clocked a couple of times by Luis Ortiz, he thought 'I'm just going to wait'.

"We have seen this time and time again in history, and it's always the same."

After winning his titles back against Ruiz in December, Joshua looks poised to defend his belts against IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev next as Whyte's wait for a title shot goes on.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/ant...202059633.html

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whyte deserves... I say... DESERVES a shot against the winner of Wilder/Fury. Nuff said. He has done enough. imho...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Can honestly say I'd question waking up at an early hour with millions in the bank . It's now or never if this comes off and they might be tossing it out as a sink or swim concerning a future investment in Ruiz. In fairness though Whyte wasn't exactly oozing self respect pushing over 270 in his mess of a fight last out.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Can honestly say I'd question waking up at an early hour with millions in the bank .
    Fair enough, but don’t IMMEDIATELY try to take the piss by saying “OK, but give me another chance to mug you off!
    [/QUOTE] It's now or never if this comes off and they might be tossing it out as a sink or swim concerning a future investment in Ruiz. In fairness though Whyte wasn't exactly oozing self respect pushing over 270 in his mess of a fight last out. [/QUOTE]
    Nobody said Whyte was a model athlete. The big plus about this fight is that it eliminates a blagger really.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Can honestly say I'd question waking up at an early hour with millions in the bank .
    Fair enough, but don’t IMMEDIATELY try to take the piss by saying “OK, but give me another chance to mug you off!
    It's now or never if this comes off and they might be tossing it out as a sink or swim concerning a future investment in Ruiz. In fairness though Whyte wasn't exactly oozing self respect pushing over 270 in his mess of a fight last out. [/QUOTE]
    Nobody said Whyte was a model athlete. The big plus about this fight is that it eliminates a blagger really.[/QUOTE]Yeh the pout and plea of Ruiz fell pretty flat. Here he was minutes removed from 12 rounds of opportunity to go all in for repeat ko but instead he just waddled around after Joshua like a guy trying to borrow a dollar from him. Clearly they've invested in the rebuild and future of Whyte last couple of years and it puts Andy in a spot to put up or shut up moving forward.

Thread Information