Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tyson Fury given two month suspension from boxing after bloody win over Otto Wallin

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury given two month suspension from boxing after bloody win over Otto Wallin

This could fuck the Wilder fight in Feb, if he needs plastic surgery you can double it to 4 months recovery time.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...month-16929854

Plastic surgeon on standby to get Tyson Fury ready for Deontay Wilder rematch

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/17/plast...atch-10755869/

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Tyson Fury given two month suspension from boxing after bloody win over Otto Wall

Well if I were Wilder I'd focus 100% on the winner of AJ-Ruiz 2 and let the rematch vs Fury be for all the marbles.

But as a fan who has seen this movie before I know full well the titles won't get unified by anyone in this group. Not that 1 fighter wouldn't rise to the top if they were all to fight, but promoters simply won't allow it. It's a fucking shame too not only for the fighters but the fans and the sport in general

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury given two month suspension from boxing after bloody win over Otto Wall

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well if I were Wilder I'd focus 100% on the winner of AJ-Ruiz 2 and let the rematch vs Fury be for all the marbles.

But as a fan who has seen this movie before I know full well the titles won't get unified by anyone in this group. Not that 1 fighter wouldn't rise to the top if they were all to fight, but promoters simply won't allow it. It's a fucking shame too not only for the fighters but the fans and the sport in general

Nail..... head.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he has surgery on the eye he'll be out more like six months. I don't see any way he's ready to fight in February again whether he has surgery or not.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonder how Fury will deal with this mentally, he's in the gym literally everyday (he calls it his medicine to beat severe depression) and he's not gonna be able to do any exercise for about 8 weeks.
    He could quite easily go off the rails again i reckon, more so if this eye injury fucks up the Wilder fight.
    The winner of Joshua v Ruiz could easily slip in front of him.and grab that Febuary date 😉

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

frankly Fury and Joshua got what they deserved. Next time they have a chance to make the fight that should be made maybe they’ll have learned, and make it.

Thread Information