Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Fucking hell, before this current situation, I didn’t know much about newsreaders and reporters, but these daily bulletins are making me realise just how many wankers there are in the media.
    The award for Prize prick of the century goes to this cunt Robert Peston. What a fucking wanker he is.
    Every time it’s his turn to ask a question , he tries to grill the government like he’s some sort of superstar.
    He’s an arrogant cunt and pretty much a stranger to the truth.
    He’s grilling the health secretary about when the lockdown will end , talking to him like he’s a 5 year old.
    He says we’re past our peak , when the facts show we’re not and he says that other countries are looking at ending the lockdown, which is also a lie.
    In recent days France and Italy have extended the lockdown , and they are further into this shit than we are.
    If you look at the graphs , the UK is mirroring Italy when it comes to new cases and death rates and 10 to 14 days behind. Yet they’ve extended lockdown till May 3rd. And trust me, their lockdown is far far stricter than what we have here.
    That should be enough to stop pricks like Peston asking meaningless vacuous questions, let alone the fact that over 3,500 people have been fined for breaching lockdown rules.
    Basically he should look at the info in front of him and stop stirring the shit up for the sake of it!

I am far more worried about the wankers in cabinet including the PM and Hancock than anyone in the media simply doing their job. If the cabinet had their way would would have had an even longer wait for a lockdown and thousands more dead. The media are being warned not to ask tricky questions. Peston asking about an exit strategy and care home strategy is not at all vacuous or meaningless. You are suggesting that the government should be able to do what the hell they like without being questioned on it. Hancock is like a 5 year old. He has done a terrible job. He is woefully under-qualified for it. Amazed that at this point anyone can still be making excuses for the butchers in charge of handling this.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So you sell Health Insurance. No biggie. Thought you could have done that from home.

Explains why you hate the NHS so much though
    Who said anything about health insurance?

You said your Government described it as 'essential'. What other kind of insurance selling would be seen as essential ? If you want to be obtuse maybe choose a thread not about Boris and his gang of bullshitters to do so in.

I suppose selling insurance and selling bullshit like politicians do, is not so different, but you can not really compare the USA with the UK.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And rather than adequate PPE, Covid testing for Carers and those they look after as well as including the numbers of those dying in official totals we are supposed to thank Hancock the bastard for what?

........................a fucking logo and a pin badge?

Mental

and people are still defending these monsters
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You said your Government described it as 'essential'. What other kind of insurance selling would be seen as essential ? If you want to be obtuse maybe choose a thread not about Boris and his gang of bullshitters to do so in.
    Indeed they have described it as "essential". I guess you'd have to ask the government that, I don't make the rules man. You're the one who brought this shit up dude, not me.

I suppose selling insurance and selling bullshit like politicians do, is not so different, but you can not really compare the USA with the UK.
    Um, what?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Fucking hell, before this current situation, I didn’t know much about newsreaders and reporters, but these daily bulletins are making me realise just how many wankers there are in the media.
    The award for Prize prick of the century goes to this cunt Robert Peston. What a fucking wanker he is.
    Every time it’s his turn to ask a question , he tries to grill the government like he’s some sort of superstar.
    He’s an arrogant cunt and pretty much a stranger to the truth.
    He’s grilling the health secretary about when the lockdown will end , talking to him like he’s a 5 year old.
    He says we’re past our peak , when the facts show we’re not and he says that other countries are looking at ending the lockdown, which is also a lie.
    In recent days France and Italy have extended the lockdown , and they are further into this shit than we are.
    If you look at the graphs , the UK is mirroring Italy when it comes to new cases and death rates and 10 to 14 days behind. Yet they’ve extended lockdown till May 3rd. And trust me, their lockdown is far far stricter than what we have here.
    That should be enough to stop pricks like Peston asking meaningless vacuous questions, let alone the fact that over 3,500 people have been fined for breaching lockdown rules.
    Basically he should look at the info in front of him and stop stirring the shit up for the sake of it!

I am far more worried about the wankers in cabinet including the PM and Hancock than anyone in the media simply doing their job. If the cabinet had their way would would have had an even longer wait for a lockdown and thousands more dead. The media are being warned not to ask tricky questions. Peston asking about an exit strategy and care home strategy is not at all vacuous or meaningless. You are suggesting that the government should be able to do what the hell they like without being questioned on it. Hancock is like a 5 year old. He has done a terrible job. He is woefully under-qualified for it. Amazed that at this point anyone can still be making excuses for the butchers in charge of handling this.
    Hey, we all know things could’ve been done better, and yes Lives could’ve been saved. But I get angry with this blame culture, revisionalists , wise after the event.
    But pricks like Peston are just shit stirrers, it’s not helpful or constructive. If the lockdown was lifted and the pandemic worsened, do you think he would have blood on his hands?
    Trust me, I’m no Tory sympathiser , but this isn’t a policy thing, this is a WAR and we need to pull in the same direction.
    I’m not saying they should be able to do as they please, but at the same time their every move shouldn’t be criticised by cunts that are more ignorant than them.
    To be fair, Trump is nuts , and at times a dangerous fucking buffoon, but the way he puts the reporters on the spot and tells them what he thinks of them is fair play in my book.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An adviser has blasted Boris Johnson for skipping five Cobra meetings on coronavirus as the outbreak in China worsened and Covid-19 spread around the world.
    Amid criticism that it was too slow to act, the Government now faces claims that Britain was in a poor state of readiness, calls to order protective gear were ignored and its own scientists’ warnings fell on deaf ears.
    It is feared that the failings may have cost thousands of lives.
    The Prime Minister is said to have missed the first meeting on January 24, which lasted an hour, and then four more as the virus became a massive threat to the UK. ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...cobra-21889286
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A man more interested in going off on holiday and spending weekends in the country shooting etc. He has spent far less time at work than previous Prime Ministers and his incompetence and poor leadership and example has cost countless British Lives. If you vote for clowns you get a circus.

The article below from The Times is supposed to pave the way for Murdoch's paid stooge Gove to take over. The ERG do not want that though and want Hancock and Johnson to take the can (they see them both as Pro Europe and so the worse kind of Tories). Who do they want to take over? Someone who deliberately muffed up their own press conference that they were forced to undertake in order to hasten the departure of Hancock and Johnson.

They want to put Patel in.

God help us if that happens

You heard it here first

Here is the full story of Johnson missing meetings and not being up to the job that Murdoch is hiding behind a paywall -https://archive.is/jiobB
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We would be much safer with Corbyn the communist and Two Left Shoes Abbopotamus .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 04-21-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

We would be much safer with Corbyn the communist and Two Left Shoes Abbopotamus .
    How many Brits need to die before you start holding those responsible to account? The truth is we would be safer with anyone in charge but the bastards you voted for.

They are a group who dithered and were willing to sacrifice British citizens on the advice of an unelected eugenics fan with the idiotic herd immunity rubbish.

A prime minister who avoided 5 Cobra meetings in a row, boasted about shaking hands with covid 19 infected patients and continued his history of avoiding resbonsibility and slacking, and a cabinet of idiots who have all by consistently voting to undermine the NHS, have lied every day when saying they will protect health care workers who are dying every day.

A lot of those workers are bame citizens like Abbot and many have for years pleaded with others to be patriotic and not vote for a tory party that has for years sold the country off, and treated the working man like expendable scum.

Desperate barrel scraping to avoid admitting you backed a bunch of murdering crooks.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant and very succinct summary of why we are where we are in the UK today under a PM who has been the most useless in British history. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...P=share_btn_fb
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnson back to work on Monday apparently.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK letting in immigrants to do jobs without checks whilst denying everyone else the same right. Yes, Boris should resign. Time for something entirely new.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's use this opportunity to make Britain better and not surrender to the enemy within

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-boost-support
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's hope Johnson will remember exactly who helped save his life and have made the NHS what it is

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...died-frontline
    Hidden Content

Thread Information