Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If it has one single thing to do with Johnson and his resigning , yes an American perspective would be interesting. If it is to distract and just further your own polarised myopic 'right at all costs' agenda then kindly

My perspective is: Why would Johnson resign when you've got a Parliamentary system that holds votes on a whim if no confidence is had in the leader. A demand for resignation comes from political opponents not having the pull to actually do anything against Johnson. Now you personally may not like that, but it's the truth. The Left/Center Left parties have failed to strike upon what the people want and that's why they've lost several elections in a row...they've doubled and tripled down on failed platforms, they've not had successful arguments, they've not sold the people on their vision for the nation. In order to gain political strength they've got to find out what the people actually want that they as a political party(or parties) can offer them that the Tories aren't providing.

Say what you will about the Tories, they were smart enough to co-opt Brexit and they were rewarded with votes. Labour could have done the same thing, but they were too focused on being in the EU and attempting to shape how life was going to be as a part of the EU. Labour thought "We're past the point of no return, the voters wouldn't dare overrule us now". They bet on the wrong horse and now they've got precious little political pull when they could have been figuring out what Britain was going to look like on it's own as lead by Labour and the Left.

That's my take, and some of it may very well be incorrect, but that's how I see things.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Churchill, no. It's a fucking mine field though. How lily white does someone need to be to survive the cull? Unless it's a modern statue that sculptors intentionally make look retarded

Statues tend to be of old fuckers who's thinking was aligned with their times, a million miles from the way people think now. What was Churchills black mark? Saying that the Indians and Aborigines got turned over by a stronger race? That was quite normal thinking back then.

The Colston gesture might seem like quite a grand one. Essentially wiping him off of the landscape. But it isn't really is it. It's a token. The answer to the problems lie far deeper than a few statues and shop signs.

Incidentally I watched John Ruiz box at the Colston Hall in the 90's. If god forbid anyone has erected a statue of Ruiz anywhere in the World, I want it taken down immediately!!
    Attached Images
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Churchill, no. It's a fucking mine field though. How lily white does someone need to be to survive the cull? Unless it's a modern statue that sculptors intentionally make look retarded

Statues tend to be of old fuckers who's thinking was aligned with their times, a million miles from the way people think now. What was Churchills black mark? Saying that the Indians and Aborigines got turned over by a stronger race? That was quite normal thinking back then.

The Colston gesture might seem like quite a grand one. Essentially wiping him off of the landscape. But it isn't really is it. It's a token. The answer to the problems lie far deeper than a few statues and shop signs.

Incidentally I watched John Ruiz box at the Colston Hall in the 90's. If god forbid anyone has erected a statue of Ruiz anywhere in the World, I want it taken down immediately!!

That's Ronaldo/ Niall Quinn 😂

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If it has one single thing to do with Johnson and his resigning , yes an American perspective would be interesting. If it is to distract and just further your own polarised myopic 'right at all costs' agenda then kindly

My perspective is: Why would Johnson resign when you've got a Parliamentary system that holds votes on a whim if no confidence is had in the leader. A demand for resignation comes from political opponents not having the pull to actually do anything against Johnson. Now you personally may not like that, but it's the truth. The Left/Center Left parties have failed to strike upon what the people want and that's why they've lost several elections in a row...they've doubled and tripled down on failed platforms, they've not had successful arguments, they've not sold the people on their vision for the nation. In order to gain political strength they've got to find out what the people actually want that they as a political party(or parties) can offer them that the Tories aren't providing.

Say what you will about the Tories, they were smart enough to co-opt Brexit and they were rewarded with votes. Labour could have done the same thing, but they were too focused on being in the EU and attempting to shape how life was going to be as a part of the EU. Labour thought "We're past the point of no return, the voters wouldn't dare overrule us now". They bet on the wrong horse and now they've got precious little political pull when they could have been figuring out what Britain was going to look like on it's own as lead by Labour and the Left.

That's my take, and some of it may very well be incorrect, but that's how I see things.

A demand for resignation has nothing to do votes of no confidence in a leader or Parliamentary whims. It is there primarily because Johnson broke the law, but there are a myriad reasons why if he had any decency he would resign.

He obviously has no morals or qualms about doing anything to hold on to power, and so it should be taken from his hands. All you are doing is arguing for the dismantling of the UK, so that he can stay, and the globalists criminal oligarchs at the top of the tree can stay exactly where they are, and continue to pick at the bones of what is left from Britain after the elites you have always backed, have profited from its destruction.

Johnson broke the law.

Johnson lied to the Queen.

Johnson dithered and delayed, encouraged the spread of the Coroana Virus and is personally responsible for the deaths of thousands.

He knowingly delayed lock down boasting about the UK being a Superman of Capitalism that did not need to lock down to beat the Corona Virus

Johnson then knowingly sent Corona positive patients back into care homes

Johnson has never taken control or the lead on anything from floods to telling the hospitality sector whether they should close he has ran and hid in a fridge

He hid the numbers of thousands dying for Political gain

He failed to protect thousands of NHS staff by being unable to source any PPE

The list goes on. If you think the bloke has done a decent job you are just burying your head in the sand.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

A demand for resignation has nothing to do votes of no confidence in a leader or Parliamentary whims. It is there primarily because Johnson broke the law, but there are a myriad reasons why if he had any decency he would resign.

He obviously has no morals or qualms about doing anything to hold on to power, and so it should be taken from his hands. All you are doing is arguing for the dismantling of the UK, so that he can stay, and the globalists criminal oligarchs at the top of the tree can stay exactly where they are, and continue to pick at the bones of what is left from Britain after the elites you have always backed, have profited from its destruction.

Johnson broke the law.

Johnson lied to the Queen.

Johnson dithered and delayed, encouraged the spread of the Coroana Virus and is personally responsible for the deaths of thousands.

He knowingly delayed lock down boasting about the UK being a Superman of Capitalism that did not need to lock down to beat the Corona Virus

Johnson then knowingly sent Corona positive patients back into care homes

Johnson has never taken control or the lead on anything from floods to telling the hospitality sector whether they should close he has ran and hid in a fridge

He hid the numbers of thousands dying for Political gain

He failed to protect thousands of NHS staff by being unable to source any PPE

The list goes on. If you think the bloke has done a decent job you are just burying your head in the sand.
    You asked my opinion....I'm sorry you disagree with it so strongly.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How lives would have been saved if they had not got slaughtered in the election.
    We could have defeated Covid-19 with a leaflet campaign and sat round holding hands singing Kumbaya, while Abbott worked out the sums.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    pulling down statues is modern day book burning
    Spoken like a kneeling mind controlled servant prostrating themselves to Caesar, Crassus and Pompey. A worshiper at the London, Vatican and Washington Obelisks (Finance, Religion, Military).

Start thinking for yourself

You are a fool for propaganda
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

How lives would have been saved if they had not got slaughtered in the election.
    We could have defeated Covid-19 with a leaflet campaign and sat round holding hands singing Kumbaya, while Abbott worked out the sums.

Lets face it Al , you are a bit simple.

The majority of those who died in the NHS protecting all of us in this country were people from the BAME community, who you have done nothing but deride for years on this forum. Idiots like you would call those scientists, consultants, doctors and any other expert, a moron, simply because being far cleverer and more compassionate than you, they would have no problem voting for Labour. That is how simplistic and moronic you have always been and will continue to be. Here you are turning a blind eye to Johnson ignoring the experts and insisting on shaking actual patients hands and then boasting about it on TV, purely because you think it weak to admit that the Tories you voted for have treated those voters with barely disguised contempt.

Johnson and the Tories saw people in our parents generation as dispensable and you have the risible cheek to excuse them in order to score political points against someone with no culpability in all this?

You are way more blinded and ignorant than a lot of the religious people you mock.

You sound like someone wearing the T-Shirt Corbyn has on in your Beano cartoon.

"It's Everyone Else's Fault"

You vote for Clowns and you get a Circus.

Only in this case it is a Circus of death.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spoken like a kneeling mind controlled servant prostrating themselves to Caesar, Crassus and Pompey. A worshiper at the London, Vatican and Washington Obelisks (Finance, Religion, Military).

Propaganda?

Stop spreading it then. If you want to virtue signal you wokeness with your pretentious new age mumbo jumbo

"Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail."
    signature strapline,

then stop mocking people for having the bollocks to get out of their arm chair and do something about the false Idols you are upholding.

You are on the one hand giving all this power to symbolism and telling everyone how you think for yourself and live by your wits like a modern day Rambo, whilst telling everyone to not rock the apple cart lest they get dust on your toffee apple.

You want to make a cake without breaking any eggs or even getting anything but the splashes of your own salty tears on your pinny.

Were the American who tore down King Georges statue carrying out a modern day book burning?

Should they have bent their knee and just paid their taxes and shut up?

What about the people tearing down Saddam's Statue should they be castigated because you loved his bear mustache?

Or what about the German people who tore down statues of Hitler and Nazi monuments should they be ridiculed as being more fascist than the fascists who actually murdered thousands of people?

You see it seems that you and your fellow sheep telling everyone that anti-fascists are worse than fascists will do anything to maintain a fantasy.

Look at you all reading Q fantasies and replaying the same prescribed allowed alt-right approved bullshit that teenagers all over the world believe.

So now an 18th Century Painting depicting an actual event is 'Fake News'?
    Last edited by Beanz; 06-17-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Changing the world post by post here at Saddo's. Beanz sure has time to kill. You backed the wrong horse old boy. There will be another election in about 4 years or so. I wonder if you will change the world by voting for the same party a 3rd time....or go back to the Green Party. Personally I wouldn't vote Labour or Tory either, but I can no longer vote.

Why don't you run for office Beanz? Posting here or writing fluff pieces has little impact.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact the censorship by the scum posing as defenders of free speech here on the forum, is so bad now, that even posting in a thread you started is frowned upon.

They start crying if you criticize a Government that cares more about statues than rape victims and more about the rights of Dogs than the rights of people .
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Propaganda?

Stop spreading it then. If you want to virtue signal you wokeness with your pretentious new age mumbo jumbo

signature strapline,

then stop mocking people for having the bollocks to get out of their arm chair and do something about the false Idols you are upholding.

You are on the one hand giving all this power to symbolism and telling everyone how you think for yourself and live by your wits like a modern day Rambo, whilst telling everyone to not rock the apple cart lest they get dust on your toffee apple.

You want to make a cake without breaking any eggs or even getting anything but the splashes of your own salty tears on your pinny.

Were the American who tore down King Georges statue carrying out a modern day book burning?

What about the people tearing down Saddam's Statue should they be castigated because you loved his bear mustache?

Or what about the German people who tore down statues of Hitler and Nazi monuments should they be ridiculed as being more fascist than the fascists who actually murdered thousands of people?

You see it seems that you and your fellow sheep telling everyone that anti-fascists are worse than fascists will do anything to maintain a fantasy.

Look at you all reading Q fantasies and replaying the same prescribed allowed alt-right approved bullshit that teenagers all over the world believe.

you talk so much bullshit & just make shit up. it is a common tactic of those that are on task. follow your little script. you just go by what the tv tells you to think & you are still so retarded that you think this fake virus is real. all these protests & riots have shown you just how fake it was
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Propaganda?

signature strapline,

you talk so much bullshit & just make shit up. it is a common tactic of those that are on task. follow your little script. you just go by what the tv tells you to think & you are still so retarded that you think this fake virus is real. all these protests & riots have shown you just how fake it was

I rarely watch TV. Stop squirming and answer the questions
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact the censorship by the scum posing as defenders of free speech here on the forum, is so bad now, that even posting in a thread you started is frowned upon.

They start crying if you criticize a Government that cares more about statues than rape victims and more about the rights of Dogs than the rights of people .
    you always try to stop free speech. you'll be one of the first to call it hate speech. i might not like what someone says but i'll defend their freedom to say it. you are a flip flopping spastic

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop crying. You say you have achieved stuff, so run for office Mr Tidy Room and change the world. Put the Queen in a council flat.

Thread Information