Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    El kabong was nice being empathetic to beaner. I don’t see anyone else doing that. Maybe if the rest of you could be half the man elkabong is this place wouldn’t be a shit hole

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,621
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    El kabong was nice being empathetic to beaner. I don’t see anyone else doing that. Maybe if the rest of you could be half the man elkabong is this place wouldn’t be a shit hole
    Shit hole. Is what you make it I spose

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    El kabong was nice being empathetic to beaner. I don’t see anyone else doing that. Maybe if the rest of you could be half the man elkabong is this place wouldn’t be a shit hole
    Shit hole. Is what you make it I spose
    See that’s not very loving spics I’m working to improve the place.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,621
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    El kabong was nice being empathetic to beaner. I don’t see anyone else doing that. Maybe if the rest of you could be half the man elkabong is this place wouldn’t be a shit hole
    Shit hole. Is what you make it I spose
    See that’s not very loving spics I’m working to improve the place.
    Not loving? It's not me talking shit holes here. I'm sharting rainbows and handing out reunited airport hugs over here chief.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    El kabong was nice being empathetic to beaner. I don’t see anyone else doing that. Maybe if the rest of you could be half the man elkabong is this place wouldn’t be a shit hole
    Shit hole. Is what you make it I spose
    See that’s not very loving spics I’m working to improve the place.
    Not loving? It's not me talking shit holes here. I'm sharting rainbows and handing out reunited airport hugs over here chief.
    My apologies then

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,143
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    I think Boris will take us out 31st using every legal means necessary that will be using every loop hole or power available for him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,472
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2981
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    OK I'd like to propose a hypothetical situation for you all...

    IF there's a general election, IF Corbyn wins, IF Corbyn does as he has promised and offers a 2nd referendum, then...

    Why would Remain even be on the referendum seeing how it lost the first time?



    Now to ME it would look like a clumsy attempt at a do-over in which the establishment would attempt to split the Brexit vote into 1. Make a deal and 2. The EU can get fucked we're leaving which would thereby allow Remain to win.


    Another question, will that make people happy? Would that not piss you off to see how your politicians manipulate you into doing what is best for THEM? I'm curious.



    And notice, I've not called anyone names, I've not had a bad attitude about it, I'm just asking a hypothetical question or two and want simple conversation and people's opinions not their hostility and vitriol.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    I agree there should be no 2nd referendum. Labour should make a deal and get it through parliament. The end.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    What nonsense is it to ask the population again? There is no need.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,607
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I agree there should be no 2nd referendum. Labour should make a deal and get it through parliament. The end.
    How can Labour make a deal? At this point they are unelectable. And what kind of deal? The bulk of the party wants to remain and they have an agenda of a 2nd referendum.

    Meanwhile the Lib Dems who have overtaken them are committing treason.

    It is a scary, scary world when Boris Johnson leading the Tories seems like the man of reason. I haven't changed. I have always argued that leave means leave and it looks as though that is the way it is heading.

    It's for the best to just get it done. Then people can decide at the ballot box what they think of it. If it is a disaster then surely Labour will cruise right in when there is an inevitable election. Then if it is not a disaster and a recession is quickly managed then Britain is in a very competitive place. I sense the latter.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Boris a man of reason? You really are out of touch. The man is a serial liar, opportunist, adulterer, and disloyal a person you would ever going to meet.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Boris a man of reason? You really are out of touch. The man is a serial liar, opportunist, adulterer, and disloyal a person you would ever going to meet.
    Why you met him

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Boris a man of reason? You really are out of touch. The man is a serial liar, opportunist, adulterer, and disloyal a person you would ever going to meet.
    Why you met him
    No need, these are all facts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Boris a man of reason? You really are out of touch. The man is a serial liar, opportunist, adulterer, and disloyal a person you would ever going to meet.
    Why you met him
    No need, these are all facts.
    You wouldn’t feel good if people said that about you without ever meeting you. Maybe he is a real nice guy and would invite you to dinner and talk boxing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. OK, now RESIGN! lil' Davey boy, RESIGN! bwAHAHA!!!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:47 AM
  2. Boris
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:20 PM
  3. Why Smashup must resign as moderator!
    By superheavyrhun in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. Tony Blair to resign
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing