Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  62
Dislikes Dislikes:  8

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 380

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #286
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,858
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2213
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You Beanz would be most likely of the 2 of us to wear a Corbyn tee shirt, the reason being neither of us had voted for labour before this election and for what ever reason you then did vote labour.
    So I can assume Corbyn must have really made an impression in a good way on you, and a bad way on most of the rest of the country if we are to take the poll results into account.
    Can you explain why the majority of the country didn't buy Corbyn and Abbott as you did ?
    I would never wear a Corbyn T-Shirt. I have met and talked to the bloke whereas you get all your opinions dictated to you from third hand from shit rags. The one overriding impression i got from him is that he was unlike any other politician, and i get that real radical change is a bit scary for most Brits, but it would genuinely have saved lives and the economy if people had not retreated back into their xenophobic caves and embraced it. More people voted for Labour in the last election than voted for Blair when he became PM. That proves quite conclusively how 10 million people are nowhere near as gullible as you, a man who seems to think in 2020 that having a pop at Black Brits is a substitute for a rational argument.
    So all the people who voted for the tories are gullible and you of course are right ?
    When did I have a go at black brits ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    Ah yes I forget that you're unable to be nailed down. You claim one thing, then you distance, you bitch about my talking about "Antifa" claiming you yourself are "Antifascist" and then you walk it back saying "I'm not a member of Antifa". So you want all the good things and none of the negative things, it's a childish way you operate and you've lied multiple times to attempt to achieve this nice little bubble where you're unimpeachable, you're never held to account for what you truly believe and you try your damnedest to never post on the record of what you truly believe.

    The fact is, your "fellow travelers" are the ones tearing down history. And what do you have ot say about them? Your "fellow travelers" are demanding people pass political purity tests "or else". Your "fellow travelers" are running cancel culture.

    I've never admitted nuance? No you've never perceived nuance from me because you become emotional and fly off the hinges assuming the absolute worst of a human being in me. Doesn't really give me encouragement to try and correct you seeing how low you rate me and what little benefit of the doubt you give me. Your tone may very well be "flat calm & peace lovin'" but the posts you've made are the farthest thing from it.

    You're quite tedious to deal with.....doesn't have to be that way, but you do yourself 0 favors. Look at how many people you're arguing with. Why? And you think all of us are evil racist fascist Nazis or that we're dumb? How kind of you to allow us all an out, "Oh you're not a horrible person, you're just dumb"....I'm sure that's appreciated by all.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,858
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2213
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Beanz we beg to differ, that is why we have a democratic vote.
    All people have a right to their opinion and that is fine by me.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Beanz we beg to differ, that is why we have a democratic vote.
    All people have a right to their opinion and that is fine by me.
    Geez....Al.....did you have to be so racist?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You do know we've still got plenty of things in America named for Brits and Loyalists right? Still got The Boot monument for BENEDICT ARNOLD most famous traitor ever. As for Civil War stuff you don't understand the healing process that the nation went through ALSO.... Statue(s) of Oliver Cromwell are still up yeah? There's a statue of Charles II up still yeah?

    Also when former KKK member Robert Byrd has had 0 things named for him renamed, 0 statues torndown....yeah all this is arbitrary Marxist Critical Theory Iconoclasm.

    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    beanz i'm not answering anything until you admit you are a fucking lying coward
    OK Alpha


    lying fucking spergy coward

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    Ah yes I forget that you're unable to be nailed down. You claim one thing, then you distance, you bitch about my talking about "Antifa" claiming you yourself are "Antifascist" and then you walk it back saying "I'm not a member of Antifa". So you want all the good things and none of the negative things, it's a childish way you operate and you've lied multiple times to attempt to achieve this nice little bubble where you're unimpeachable, you're never held to account for what you truly believe and you try your damnedest to never post on the record of what you truly believe.

    The fact is, your "fellow travelers" are the ones tearing down history. And what do you have ot say about them? Your "fellow travelers" are demanding people pass political purity tests "or else". Your "fellow travelers" are running cancel culture.

    I've never admitted nuance? No you've never perceived nuance from me because you become emotional and fly off the hinges assuming the absolute worst of a human being in me. Doesn't really give me encouragement to try and correct you seeing how low you rate me and what little benefit of the doubt you give me. Your tone may very well be "flat calm & peace lovin'" but the posts you've made are the farthest thing from it.

    You're quite tedious to deal with.....doesn't have to be that way, but you do yourself 0 favors. Look at how many people you're arguing with. Why? And you think all of us are evil racist fascist Nazis or that we're dumb? How kind of you to allow us all an out, "Oh you're not a horrible person, you're just dumb"....I'm sure that's appreciated by all.

    You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

    Here you are again demonstrating how ignorant you are by insisting that you get to define the entire world based on your own very insular and backwards third hand view of it. Being antifacist does not make you a member of a club like the Shriners or the fucking Proud Boys you fool. You are demanding that it does, Why? because you want to demonize the term and reduce anyone using it into a caricature that you can dismiss. You do the same thing with everything. Gay people, Trans People, People on the Left, Academics etc. For you the worst possible example of any of those groups is what you will always use to dismiss the rest. Pick an outlier and define everyone else by it. It is wicked to stereotype in such a pernicious manner, and yet it is what you do.


    You are incredibly insulting by insisting that you get to reduce a huge diverse group of people from Veterans and Pensioners, to teenagers and everyday people, into some group you have the fucking cheek to chastise. Fuck You. Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to get on your soapbox and lecture people for refusing to adopt fascist and racist attitudes. You are quite obviously an ally of a lot of racists and Fascists, but even that is not enough for you, here you are demanding that everyone else reflects you by adopting your own bigotry.


    Fellow Travelers? What the fuck are you talking about? Travelers? as in Gypsies? Or do you mean actual History Professors and Folk Musicians and Anthropologists and people far more engaged in history in a professional capacity than you, that you want to dismiss because you want to stamp your feet in a hissy fit because it turns out you don't get to claim victimhood anymore? That is the root of you fear. You have had it all your way and you don't want a level playing field because you are used to being the big man, the loudest voice in the room.

    You are the embodiment of cancel culture, of rewriting and varnishing over history. You have been doing so for years.

    Look at your touchstones, your cultural beacons. They are based on mocking others and assuming a superiority that simply does not exist. You are not alone, you , Walrus , Gandalf, Al you all think that you are from some superior culture and that everyone else are peasants and savages, second best ...in the words of Gandalf the absolute cunt...'they needed civilizing'...that is from a bloke who does not even know about his own cultures history despite having a degree ffs.

    You are all fucking ignorant. The difference with most other people is that we are all aware of that being something we have in common. We know there is plenty we do not know and life itself is a constant learning experience but you lot think you have it all sewn up. An illusion based purely on your refusal to face complexity and nuance and the possibility that you may not be the experts you claim to be.
    Last edited by Beanz; 06-18-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You do know we've still got plenty of things in America named for Brits and Loyalists right? Still got The Boot monument for BENEDICT ARNOLD most famous traitor ever. As for Civil War stuff you don't understand the healing process that the nation went through ALSO.... Statue(s) of Oliver Cromwell are still up yeah? There's a statue of Charles II up still yeah?

    Also when former KKK member Robert Byrd has had 0 things named for him renamed, 0 statues torndown....yeah all this is arbitrary Marxist Critical Theory Iconoclasm.

    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    beanz i'm not answering anything until you admit you are a fucking lying coward
    OK Alpha


    lying fucking spergy coward

    That is not a very nice way to refer to Abraham Lincoln.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    Ah yes I forget that you're unable to be nailed down. You claim one thing, then you distance, you bitch about my talking about "Antifa" claiming you yourself are "Antifascist" and then you walk it back saying "I'm not a member of Antifa". So you want all the good things and none of the negative things, it's a childish way you operate and you've lied multiple times to attempt to achieve this nice little bubble where you're unimpeachable, you're never held to account for what you truly believe and you try your damnedest to never post on the record of what you truly believe.

    The fact is, your "fellow travelers" are the ones tearing down history. And what do you have ot say about them? Your "fellow travelers" are demanding people pass political purity tests "or else". Your "fellow travelers" are running cancel culture.

    I've never admitted nuance? No you've never perceived nuance from me because you become emotional and fly off the hinges assuming the absolute worst of a human being in me. Doesn't really give me encouragement to try and correct you seeing how low you rate me and what little benefit of the doubt you give me. Your tone may very well be "flat calm & peace lovin'" but the posts you've made are the farthest thing from it.

    You're quite tedious to deal with.....doesn't have to be that way, but you do yourself 0 favors. Look at how many people you're arguing with. Why? And you think all of us are evil racist fascist Nazis or that we're dumb? How kind of you to allow us all an out, "Oh you're not a horrible person, you're just dumb"....I'm sure that's appreciated by all.

    You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

    Here you are again demonstrating how ignorant you are by insisting that you get to define the entire world based on your own very insular and backwards third hand view of it. Being antifacist does not make you a member of a club like the Shriners or the fucking Proud Boys you fool. You are demanding that it does, Why? because you want to demonize the term and reduce anyone using it into a caricature that you can dismiss. You do the same thing with everything. Gay people, Trans People, People on the Left, Academics etc. For you the worst possible example of any of those groups is what you will always use to dismiss the rest. Pick an outlier and define everyone else by it. It is wicked to stereotype in such a pernicious manner, and yet it is what you do.


    You are incredibly insulting by insisting that you get to reduce a huge diverse group of people from Veterans and Pensioners, to teenagers and everyday people, into some group you have the fucking cheek to chastise. Fuck You. Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to get on your soapbox and lecture people for refusing to adopt fascist and racist attitudes. You are quite obviously an ally of a lot of racists and Fascists, but even that is not enough for you, here you are demanding that everyone else reflects you by adopting your own bigotry.


    Fellow Travelers? What the fuck are you talking about? Travelers? as in Gypsies? Or do you mean actual History Professors and Folk Musicians and Anthropologists and people far more engaged in history in a professional capacity than you, that you want to dismiss because you want to stamp your feet in a hissy fit because it turns out you don't get to claim victimhood anymore? That is the root of you fear. You have had it all your way and you don't want a level playing field because you are used to being the big man, the loudest voice in the room.

    You are the embodiment of cancel culture, of rewriting and varnishing over history. You have been doing so for years.

    Look at your touchstones, your cultural beacons. They are based on mocking others and assuming a superiority that simply does not exist. You are not alone, you , Walrus , Gandalf, Al you all think that you are from some superior culture and that everyone else are peasants and savages, second best ...in the words of Gandalf the absolute cunt...'they needed civilizing'...that is from a bloke who does not even know about his own cultures history despite having a degree ffs.

    You are all fucking ignorant. The difference with most other people is that we are all aware of that being something we have in common. We know there is plenty we do not know and life itself is a constant learning experience but you lot think you have it all sewn up. An illusion based purely on your refusal to face complexity and nuance and the possibility that you may not be the experts you claim to be.
    Excuse me? This is why the forum can never have peace. Beanz you are talking to people who are all likely more succesful in their lives than you are. Maybe it's your way of justifying your obviously lame life to yourself, but others are learning all the time and you ain't right all of the time either.

    What do you mean I do not know about my culture yet? I am ALL ears on that one oh mighty one. 🤔 Are you referring to me saying that Indians are a bit racist and had a thing for burning alive a woman after the death of a husband? Yes, that had to go. It is a disgusting practice. Some cultures are less than others. Do you now agree with wife burning? Creepy.

    You really are a spazz with no idea about the people you are talking to really. Always projection and assumptions because you cannot handle the reality that people might not be what you have falsely accused them of being.

    Are you an Anthropologist? A Historian? A nutritional expert? Politician? Just a tattooed chap with an art degree yourself and not even with the balls to get married despite being 50. Why would you have avoided marriage abd had step children marry before you? Very weird. Get on with it for goodness sake. Sell that extra bungalow, get married and go to Macchu Pichu. We want evidence too. None of these Brock fakations.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You do know we've still got plenty of things in America named for Brits and Loyalists right? Still got The Boot monument for BENEDICT ARNOLD most famous traitor ever. As for Civil War stuff you don't understand the healing process that the nation went through ALSO.... Statue(s) of Oliver Cromwell are still up yeah? There's a statue of Charles II up still yeah?

    Also when former KKK member Robert Byrd has had 0 things named for him renamed, 0 statues torndown....yeah all this is arbitrary Marxist Critical Theory Iconoclasm.

    Well..duh. Stop judging people by your own all or nothing criteria. Where was i advocating tearing statues down or forbidding them like they are some kind of holy relic ?

    You have never admitted nuance or common sense. You are an advocate for the very same blanket brush statements that prove how PC you are, despite insisting everyone else must be the ones wanting to censor everything, simply to avoid adding any complexity into your simplistic model of the world.

    And again let TIC answer the questions. You guys are like a soyboy tag team.
    beanz i'm not answering anything until you admit you are a fucking lying coward
    OK Alpha


    lying fucking spergy coward

    That is not a very nice way to refer to Abraham Lincoln.
    i know you're a spastic but do i really need to point out i'm talking to you?

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    "Apple - We will make a free track and trace system.
    Google - We will help, then it will works across 99 percent of phones. Should be ready by May.
    UK govt - No, We'll make our own version.
    Apple and Google - you'd need our help.
    Uk govt. - No we dont, Dom's mate says he can do it.
    Apple and Google - off you go then.
    Dom's mate - can I have your propriety code.
    Apple and Google - hahahaha. No.
    Dom's mate - why not?
    Apple and Google - Because your system breaches international privacy laws by ripping peoples contact data and storing it on your servers so you can use or sell it later.
    Public - It does? Fuck that!
    Hancock - our world beating system is up and running, at a cost of only £120,000,000
    NHS - no its not.
    Hancock - we have hit a snag.
    Public - Whats that?
    Hancock - It doesn't work on iPhones. Or Android. And nobody wants to download it.
    Whole world - really...?"
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. None.
    OK then if you say so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here you are again demonstrating how ignorant you are by insisting that you get to define the entire world based on your own very insular and backwards third hand view of it. Being antifacist does not make you a member of a club like the Shriners or the fucking Proud Boys you fool. You are demanding that it does, Why? because you want to demonize the term and reduce anyone using it into a caricature that you can dismiss. You do the same thing with everything. Gay people, Trans People, People on the Left, Academics etc. For you the worst possible example of any of those groups is what you will always use to dismiss the rest. Pick an outlier and define everyone else by it. It is wicked to stereotype in such a pernicious manner, and yet it is what you do.
    I don't insist that I get to define things....very often I ask you what you mean by something, only to receive vitriol and pushback leaving me to attempt to infer your meaning which is nearly always wrong in your eyes but you won't or don't or can't post clearly and say what you mean and mean what you say. I'm not sure why that is, perhaps you don't wish to be tied to one thing or another for whatever reason.

    Allow me to teach you a lesson on these groups like 'Antifa' and perhaps you aren't a member of 'Antifa' and you just deem yourself to be 'anti-fascist', but why you'd then label me as "fascist" I don't know . Anyway here's how these groups work:
    Step one: Become a radical Marxist
    Step two: make a group
    Step three: name your group a slogan that absolutely everyone agrees with
    Step four: highjack the most relevant serious topics
    Step five: make the narrative that if you oppose the Marxist you oppose the name of group

    That's Antifa, that's BlackLivesMatter.....that's what they are and what they do and they both rabble rouse and are slush funds for leftist politicians. If you're not a part of the group 'Antifa' you should have 0 problem with my calling them out for what they are and 0 problem saying you're not in Antifa....and yet here you are whining, not correcting, WHINING.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are incredibly insulting by insisting that you get to reduce a huge diverse group of people from Veterans and Pensioners, to teenagers and everyday people, into some group you have the fucking cheek to chastise. Fuck You. Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to get on your soapbox and lecture people for refusing to adopt fascist and racist attitudes. You are quite obviously an ally of a lot of racists and Fascists, but even that is not enough for you, here you are demanding that everyone else reflects you by adopting your own bigotry.
    See here? You're accusing me of being a "fascist" and a "racist" and a "bigot"...I'm not, but you don't listen to reason, you're acting out of pure emotion and it is ridiculous.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fellow Travelers? What the fuck are you talking about? Travelers? as in Gypsies? Or do you mean actual History Professors and Folk Musicians and Anthropologists and people far more engaged in history in a professional capacity than you, that you want to dismiss because you want to stamp your feet in a hissy fit because it turns out you don't get to claim victimhood anymore? That is the root of you fear. You have had it all your way and you don't want a level playing field because you are used to being the big man, the loudest voice in the room.
    Oh I'm sorry you were just hectoring me about my tendency to "define the entire world based on your own very insular and backwards third hand view of it.". If you ask me nicely, I might respond with a definition. Otherwise I'm just going to allow you to stew in the hate you hate for me....oh no, no no, flat calm, peace lovin' even......yeah....sure thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are the embodiment of cancel culture, of rewriting and varnishing over history. You have been doing so for years.
    You're the expert, if you accuse me then surely I must be guilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Look at your touchstones, your cultural beacons. They are based on mocking others and assuming a superiority that simply does not exist. You are not alone, you , Walrus , Gandalf, Al you all think that you are from some superior culture and that everyone else are peasants and savages, second best ...in the words of Gandalf the absolute cunt...'they needed civilizing'...that is from a bloke who does not even know about his own cultures history despite having a degree ffs.
    You're so easy to get along with Beanz. I mean just 0-60 you go from flat calm & peace lovin' to spewing the most vile hate anyone could muster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are all fucking ignorant. The difference with most other people is that we are all aware of that being something we have in common. We know there is plenty we do not know and life itself is a constant learning experience but you lot think you have it all sewn up. An illusion based purely on your refusal to face complexity and nuance and the possibility that you may not be the experts you claim to be.
    Indeed, we're none of us a genius like you.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,963
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1092
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    El Kabong.


    Don't presume to be able to give me a lesson.


    You are ignorant. You are racist . You are a bigot.


    You are afraid of words. Communist. Marxist. Antifascist. Black Lives Matter. They all terrify you.


    I do not need to do anything but remain calm when i point out how superior you think your culture is. How you and your allies think anyone not like you is a savage or a peasant. These are not my negative fantasy attitudes, they are yours. You judge everyone by your own value system but i am not like you. I certainly do not think i am better than others because of an accident of birth, or some kind of genius. I suspect that i have a below average IQ because of the things that those tests measure, but do not feel inadequate as a result of that bias.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong.


    Don't presume to be able to give me a lesson.
    Oh I wouldn't dare, after all you know everything about me and my motives so you can't be told anything can you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are ignorant. You are racist . You are a bigot.
    Oh I thought you never called me those things and yet here you are calling me those things, amazing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are afraid of words. Communist. Marxist. Antifascist. Black Lives Matter. They all terrify you.
    The words themselves do nothing for me, it's the ideology which goes with those words which is troubling.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I do not need to do anything but remain calm when i point out how superior you think your culture is. How you and your allies think anyone not like you is a savage or a peasant. These are not my negative fantasy attitudes, they are yours. You judge everyone by your own value system but i am not like you. I certainly do not think i am better than others because of an accident of birth, or some kind of genius. I suspect that i have a below average IQ because of the things that those tests measure, but do not feel inadequate as a result of that bias.
    Who thinks who is a savage or a peasant? Do you not judge people on your own value system?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,771
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Why the "spergy" crap again? The stepfather stuff again? The quotes in the "fellow travelers" ? Also, some here really think they have the true definition of the word success. It isn't all about owning property and houses and stocks and bonds. What kind of success are we talkin about? There are many kinds of success. Some are way more important than others.

    Funny how the ones accusing 1 poster of something out of one side of their mouth, are guilty of doing that very same thing out of the other side of their mouth.

    there is no doubt that there are a bunch of people who think that their culture is superior to other cultures. That right there says it all.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3047
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    The quotes in the "fellow travelers" ?
    @NoSavingByTheBell , please enlighten me as to why offense should be taken to my use of the term "fellow travelers" or the quotations around it?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. OK, now RESIGN! lil' Davey boy, RESIGN! bwAHAHA!!!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:47 AM
  2. Boris
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:20 PM
  3. Why Smashup must resign as moderator!
    By superheavyrhun in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. Tony Blair to resign
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing