Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    What a truly dreadful milestone, 100 000 deaths.

Herd immunity, The Superman of Capitalism, A Prime minister shaking hands and boasting about it after SAGE telling him not to, horse racing meets, huge football matches going ahead, that was just the start. Johnson missed 5 Cobra meetings in a row, fucking 5!

Then Johnson sent the infected out into care homes, failed to get the PPE needed, dragged his feet on the lockdown, fucked about and did not take it seriously even after going down with it.

He dithers and messes about and yet has overseen the most corrupt government in UK history. Look at how well the NHS that Johnson snubbed is handling the vaccination rollout in comparison to the shambles the privately run crap that is track and trace etc.

Look at how useless the chumocracy of a cabinet he has appointed have been. Worse than a shambles. Pritti Patel a home secretary still nearly a year on has not secured our borders, an Education secretary who has no idea about planning and a health secretary who has stumbled from one disaster into another like a headless chicken.

They should all be gone. We cannot afford to wait a second longer. For what? They cannot cope. They are not fit for purpose.

Johnson should lead by example for once and go.

The man is a fucking deadly liability.
    Ok, Boris is a plank, Hancock is fucking useless, Williamson not much better. I actually think Priti Patel is a pretty tough no nonsense cunt, and Rishi , who scored all the brownie points early doors with his giveaways has gone a bit quiet of late (probably skint!)
    But get rid of them all, and who would YOU put in their place?
    I don’t care which party, just want to get a feel for who you think would be best at managing this shit show.
    Patel is not only an idiot she has proven she cannot be trusted with her illegal actions when working under May. She has had nearly a year to sort out the borders, that is her department and as usual like the rest of them they blame everyone else. This is the woman consorting with a foreign government behind the then serving Prime ministers back. Her feet should not have touched the ground but instead of criminal charges Johnson made her home Secretary. They are so out of touch with reality. Sunak's wife is richer than the Queen ffs and he as chancellor has not declared that money in the ministerial register. They are so corrupt it is impossible to overstate their guilt. Look at Sunak and Johnson encouraging people to eat out and meet at Christmas. Nearly half of the deaths happened since November.

They should be locked up.

Anyone would be better. I really mean that. Right across the political spectrum. From Thatcher to Corbyn nobody could have done a worse job.

From the start they should have used the best minds across parties. This is worse than a war casualty wise.

Rosena Allin-Khan who has a Masters degree in Public Health. Not Politics and Philosophy like most of Parliament and still works shifts as a Doctor in her local hospitals Emergency department. You put her in the war cabinet. You bring in Starmer and Ainsworth until it is under control.

You get old experienced heads too like Ken Clarke to get things done, you consort with Brown and Major.

It will not happen because Johnson doesn't like people of principle, they are too likely to confront him and hold him to account. Look at how they scorched the earth in clearing out any Conservative MP with a conscience so they could bung money to their mates.
    fucking misogynist AND racist against Patel right there, boob-boom, double whammy, your true self exposed.
    Hardly when the factual evidence of her illegal actions are cited but then redacted by you. She like you is someone who virtue signals her own bigotry as though it were an asset or sign of strength.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Words matter. Patels attitude to asylum seekers like yours Brock is pretty disgusting.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...m_campaign=bfa
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a misogynist and a racist based on your vile comments about a WOMAN from Gujarat INDIA.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair , are we saying you can’t criticise someone if they’re Indian without being accused of being racist?
    I don’t think Beaner’s critique of Patel appeared racist in any way.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair , are we saying you can’t criticise someone if they’re Indian without being accused of being racist?
    I don’t think Beaner’s critique of Patel appeared racist in any way.
    He's getting a taste of his own medicine. When I criticize AOC (Puerto Rican woman), he whines MISOGYNIST AND RACIST. His hypocrisy is disgusting. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’ll leave you both to it.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are a misogynist and a racist based on your vile comments about a WOMAN from Gujarat INDIA.
    She was born in London England. Her parents are from Uganda. One of her set of Grandparents are from India. That would be like me claiming to be from Ireland because my Nan was born there.

She has the same hostile attitude to asylum seekers as you do. She is a Thatcherite extremist who broke the ministerial code and bullies and harasses her staff. Another establishment politician from the tobacco and alcohol corporate globalists who you seem to love defending.

That you would deny her Englishness is very telling. Unlike you I did not make any vile comments about her at all.

Only facts.

You have nothing but baseless accusations and childish opinions.

FACT.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for admitting you are a misogynist and a racist for attacking Ms Patel.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a truly dreadful milestone, 100 000 deaths.

Herd immunity, The Superman of Capitalism, A Prime minister shaking hands and boasting about it after SAGE telling him not to, horse racing meets, huge football matches going ahead, that was just the start. Johnson missed 5 Cobra meetings in a row, fucking 5!

Then Johnson sent the infected out into care homes, failed to get the PPE needed, dragged his feet on the lockdown, fucked about and did not take it seriously even after going down with it.

He dithers and messes about and yet has overseen the most corrupt government in UK history. Look at how well the NHS that Johnson snubbed is handling the vaccination rollout in comparison to the shambles the privately run crap that is track and trace etc.

Look at how useless the chumocracy of a cabinet he has appointed have been. Worse than a shambles. Pritti Patel a home secretary still nearly a year on has not secured our borders, an Education secretary who has no idea about planning and a health secretary who has stumbled from one disaster into another like a headless chicken.

They should all be gone. We cannot afford to wait a second longer. For what? They cannot cope. They are not fit for purpose.

Johnson should lead by example for once and go.

The man is a fucking deadly liability.
    Ok, Boris is a plank, Hancock is fucking useless, Williamson not much better. I actually think Priti Patel is a pretty tough no nonsense cunt, and Rishi , who scored all the brownie points early doors with his giveaways has gone a bit quiet of late (probably skint!)
    But get rid of them all, and who would YOU put in their place?
    I don’t care which party, just want to get a feel for who you think would be best at managing this shit show.
    Patel is not only an idiot she has proven she cannot be trusted with her illegal actions when working under May. She has had nearly a year to sort out the borders, that is her department and as usual like the rest of them they blame everyone else. This is the woman consorting with a foreign government behind the then serving Prime ministers back. Her feet should not have touched the ground but instead of criminal charges Johnson made her home Secretary. They are so out of touch with reality. Sunak's wife is richer than the Queen ffs and he as chancellor has not declared that money in the ministerial register. They are so corrupt it is impossible to overstate their guilt. Look at Sunak and Johnson encouraging people to eat out and meet at Christmas. Nearly half of the deaths happened since November.

They should be locked up.

Anyone would be better. I really mean that. Right across the political spectrum. From Thatcher to Corbyn nobody could have done a worse job.

From the start they should have used the best minds across parties. This is worse than a war casualty wise.

Rosena Allin-Khan who has a Masters degree in Public Health. Not Politics and Philosophy like most of Parliament and still works shifts as a Doctor in her local hospitals Emergency department. You put her in the war cabinet. You bring in Starmer and Ainsworth until it is under control.

You get old experienced heads too like Ken Clarke to get things done, you consort with Brown and Major.

It will not happen because Johnson doesn't like people of principle, they are too likely to confront him and hold him to account. Look at how they scorched the earth in clearing out any Conservative MP with a conscience so they could bung money to their mates.
    I know it won’t happen, I just wanted to know if you had some options in mind, and to be fair you do.
    The problem is that whoever you hypothetically put in power, they would spend all their time blaming heir predecessors.its how it’s always been.
    I know that’s negative, but it’s true.
    What’s the answer ? I haven’t got a fucking clue.
    Ha! And what, precisely, is so fucking new about THAT admission? LOL
    Fucking hell, listen to him! I’ll take it that this was your effort to display ironic humour.
    The guy who at some stage in a single term of office has backed all 3 parties in his country!
    The guy who banged on about mask wearing for months , then when one of the parties he was following at the time had a flakey attitude towards it, he agreed with them.
    The guy who has taken this pandemic Uber seriously (rightly so) , but when a possible way out of it arises, like a vaccine, he Runs away from it like it’s gonna kill him.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Words matter. Patels attitude to asylum seekers like yours Brock is pretty disgusting.

What exactly is wrong with what she said? "The damage and destruction at the barracks was deeply offensive to the taxpayers.

Why are there so many "asylum seekers" and where are they from?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you cant even ASK what percent of these "seekers" are just piling on, faking it, going along for the ride, getting fake docs printed in Greece/Turkey on their way to Europe, you cant even ASK what percentage of them are full of shit, without being accused of racism.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What exactly is wrong with what she said? "The damage and destruction at the barracks was deeply offensive to the taxpayers.

Why are there so many "asylum seekers" and where are they from?

It was not a riot as she claimed. Nobody was arrested or injured. I would not expect somebody like you who just called Limbaugh a legend to understand. A man who mocked people with HIV and thought Micheal J Fox was exaggerating his Parkinson's symptoms. To demonise already desperate people seems to give you and Brock some kind of sick thrill, but it is not the kind of thing a British Home secretary should be delighting in. She has courted extremists like you two fellas her whole career.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you cant even ASK what percent of these "seekers" are just piling on, faking it, going along for the ride, getting fake docs printed in Greece/Turkey on their way to Europe, you cant even ASK what percentage of them are full of shit, without being accused of racism.

You are not interested in facts anyway. Your relationship with reality and what is true is shaky at best. A little kindness and empathy in life goes a long way but it seems you have more sympathy for fucking flies than human beings.

Again you go from agreeing that Johnson should resign, to pretending that his Goon show of heartless incompetent negligent thieving bastards are somehow the victims, when you think it will ingratiate you with those that support the twat.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m pretty (Priti?) sure she was born in London, educated in the UK and lived all her life here.

Her parents came from Uganda .......
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information