Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  101
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 571 to 574 of 574

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,141
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    You are a misogynist and a racist based on your vile comments about a WOMAN from Gujarat INDIA.
    I’m pretty (Priti?) sure she was born in London, educated in the UK and lived all her life here.

    Her parents came from Uganda .......
    Same as AOC was born in The Bronx, USA and educated in the USA and lived here all her life, though Beanz was trying to deny her American-ness, by accusing ---for the umpteenth time--- "wacism!". Everyone knows she's American-born, so his accusations of racism are null and void, as usual. Moot. See, he cant have his cake and eat it, too. So I gave him back his own medicine with Patel. To expose the faultiness and hypocrisy of his reasoning. As for Ms. Pretty Priti, At the minimum Beanz is now forced by his own illogic to label himself a misogynist for it, since even Beanz knows deep down inside though he will never admit it, that bartending has fuck all to do with gender, as he disingenuously insisted that it did.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-19-2021 at 08:11 PM.

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,749
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1129
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    You are a misogynist and a racist based on your vile comments about a WOMAN from Gujarat INDIA.
    I’m pretty (Priti?) sure she was born in London, educated in the UK and lived all her life here.

    Her parents came from Uganda .......
    Same as AOC was born in The Bronx, USA and educated in the USA and lived here all her life, though Beanz was trying to deny her American-ness, by accusing ---for the umpteenth time--- "wacism!". Everyone knows she's American-born, so his accusations of racism are null and void, as usual. Moot. See, he cant have his cake and eat it, too. So I gave him back his own medicine with Patel. To expose the faultiness and hypocrisy of his reasoning. As for Ms. Pretty Priti, At the minimum Beanz is now forced by his own illogic to label himself a misogynist for it, since even Beanz knows deep down inside though he will never admit it, that bartending has fuck all to do with gender, as he disingenuously insisted that it did.
    Not once did I deny that AOC was American. You can lie and pretend that I did as though that would make any difference whatsoever, but anybody can go back and see, THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

    I criticized Patel's word and actions, not because she was a woman, but because she is a bully. She should have been sacked and if it were not for Johnson, not for the first time, standing in the way of due legal process and making sure it did not happen, she would have been.

    She is about as Establishment as you can be, and utterly devoid of empathy, which is clearly why you feel compelled to defend her. That decision will be disputed in the High Court.

    This is what is so frustrating, you parrot all this fashionable bullshit about challenging the establishment to upset the apple cart, and stand up for the underdogs who get forgotten, but actually all you ever do is defend it and harangue anyone for daring to challenge the status quo.

    That is what was behind your enmity and anger at AOC. She is clearly a very talented skillful woman, far better at debating than myself or you , in fact i would suggest anybody here on the forum. Yet all you could think of was referring to her previous work as a waitress or barmaid/manager, whatever she did, rather than tackle the content of her policy proposals.

    You again are hooked on policing language, and finding people out, the most PC of worthless pastimes and it is beyond boring.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,141
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Except that 50-60% of what you just said is drivel. I agree with you on Patel's handling of the airport situation, way too little and way too late. But you denied Americanness when you cried racism to me about it, because it cant be racist IN YOUR OWN LOGIC, if she is American/if Patel is British. SO you got your own (illogical) medicine there. Now take it like a man.
    The "shithole" I referred to that you wanted to believe was outside the US and thereby making it a racist comment was, in fact, the very same shithole THAT I AM FROM, NAMELY, NEW YORK CITY, THE BRONX, BROOKLYN, QUEENS. BAck to that shithole as opposed to living in pompous, political, DC. Back to that shithole in The Bronx to face her constituents who she fucked over. And in addition you will not admit that yes, men can bartend too, so quite how it was misogynist is also the mystery that will never be solved.

    YOu think (wrongly) that only YOU can judge a woman "on her words", BUT IF OTHERS DO IT, IT MUSTN BE ON THEIR WORDS, IT MUST BE SOMETHING MORE SINISTER, BECAUSE YOU JUST KNOW..... but you know little if anything of the 65,000+ jobs AOC cost her district by insanely running out OF TOWN a huge new construction of an Amazon warehouse RIGHT IN THE BRONX WHICH HAS LIKE A 40% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE. I too judge her merits on her words and deeds. But you will never accept that. YOu will just continue as Lyle rightly says to cry racist/misogynist without even stopping to ASK what the reasons were.

    If I, a man who lives near Mexico, can agree with you in part now about Patel, about her airport fiasco, then surely you can see why TENS, IF NOT HUNDREDS, OF THOUSANDS OF NEW YORKERS detest AOC for squandering that warehouse which would have tremendously helped out the ailing Bronx community.

    If she couldnt see that, she has no business representing her district, WHICH TRUST ME AS I LIVED THERE TWICE, Spanish Harlem 1998-1999 (East 111th & 2nd Ave) and 2001-2002 (East 114th & 1st Ave), is in dire fucking need of jobs, jobs, jobs. And she fucked them over. Perhaps you didnt know, but its all about shit like that that makes MANY MANY people criticize her, even from her very own district. Maybe she SHOULD just be a bartender. Because she blew it. Those people there are suffering and she fucked them over.

    Now take your knee-jerk namecalling and go get your shine box.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-19-2021 at 11:43 PM.

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,749
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1129
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

    Patel is British.

    She is also part of the establishment haviing worked her way up from representing huge tobacco and alcohol corporations and into the heart of government. She has repeatedly broke the minsterial code and was forced to resign after secret unauthorised meetings with senior Israelis under previous PM May.

    That is not drivel it is a fact. Just like her being found guilty of bullying by a tribunal is not an opinion, it is a fact.

    Nearly 120 000 British citizens are dead because of Johnson and Patel's lack of empathy and criminal negligence.

    That is not drivel.

    You pretending that you give a shit about the unemployed of the Bronx is drivel. Amazon wanted a 3 Billion dollar tax break. AOC rightly objected to that and the terrible track record they have as employers.

    Again there you are defending the globalist elite. Corporations, exactly like I said you would.

    And you have the cheek to call me disingenuous.

    And stop with the strawman arguments and blatant lies. Absolutely nowhere have I ever claimed that men cannot bartend too. Why would I claim that? Just bullshit again.

    AOC at 28 is remarkable. Wanting to invest in health, green energy and education is not about fucking people over at all.

    Go and bow down to Bezos and Trump and stop pretending.

    Now you are back to doubling down and Insisting she go back to bartending anyway.

    Billy Bullshit.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-20-2021 at 09:59 AM.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. OK, now RESIGN! lil' Davey boy, RESIGN! bwAHAHA!!!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:47 AM
  2. Boris
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:20 PM
  3. Why Smashup must resign as moderator!
    By superheavyrhun in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:57 AM
  4. Tony Blair to resign
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing