Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Should Boris Resign?

Misconduct in Public Office. Indictable Offence. Life Imprisonment. - https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidanc...E1tLYGvSTU3IUY

The Court is bound to conclude, therefore, that the decision to advise Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament was unlawful because it had the effect of frustrating or preventing the ability of Parliament to carry out its constitutional functions without reasonable justification.

This Court has already concluded that the Prime Minister’s advice to Her Majesty was unlawful, void and of no effect. This means that the Order in Council to which it led was also unlawful, void and of no effect and should be quashed. This means that when the Royal Commissioners walked into the House of Lords it was as if they walked in with a blank sheet of paper. The prorogation was also void and of no effect. Parliament has not been prorogued. This is the unanimous
    judgment of all 11 Justices.
    Last edited by Beanz; 09-24-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and replace him with whom ? or do what ?

this just drags the whole thing on a few more months with no one suitable to take up the reigns

and more confusion

there is no answer to this debacle

Boris , the Queen and Cameron meanwhile should be jailed
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Resign and arrested for his crime.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope. Have an election.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What will that achieve ?

The only real answer is to cancel brexit but god knows the damage that could do long term.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nope. Have an election.
    I agree lets have an election only after a damaging no deal Brexit if off the table.

Make Boris ask for the extension which he said he would rather die than do, scrutinize Boris on how he illegally suspended parliament, ask why he gave public money to his blond mistress when he was mayor of London.

This will be fun.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously don't even know where to start after yesterday's shite show in the commons.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris showed no humility or contrition but instead went on the attack. He is the UK Trump hoping to continue to divide the nation and keep the language provocative. Rather than resign he believes people will support him even more and he may be onto something as the polls have him ahead. Boris has gone past the stage where he cares what parliament think of him and he will take out UK on 31st October with a no deal. Even at the threat of arrest he will not agree to an extension, he thinks he has the support of the people. He is a very dangerous and morally corrupt man.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We live in an odd and dangerous time where building a consensus is now portrayed as a kind of weakness. There is such an overload of information I think people are building fantasy simplistic versions of reality in order to avoid engaging in reality. And i mean that on both sides. Corbyn, whatever people think of him, tried to get cross party consensus and find things on which people could agree to mover the deadlock, and he is not even in power. For three years the Tories have been arrogant and insular, refusing even to acknowledge that nearly half the country will still need to be represented after Brexit. For them it is power at all costs, and yet people delude themselves into thinking that a democratic and legal safeguard over the use of that power is somehow the work of the elite, when the elite are in the cabinet and have been for years.

The MSM here is overwhelmingly Tory and Ukip backing and so when there are checks and balances people freak out. Look at this from yesterday

I thought at first that it was just a fake news lefty meme, but you can check it out it is 100% genuine. No wonder people think it is OK to call people who voted remain 'traitors'. I have had years of it on here from people who do not even live here. How absolutely ridiculous to the point of farce is it, that a couple American posters, one who has even left over his right to say it have joined in, considering their history, and rightful delight at being free from British rule? Insane.

So having Boris, who lets make no bones about it, is a complete bastard, pretending that pooh poohing death threats to MPS, and then claiming Jo Cox who was murdered by someone shouting 'This is for Britain' who saw her as a traitor to white people, would have wanted his form of No Deal Brexit. What the actual fuck? The bloke who killed her was not only a fascist, he was obsessed with Nazis. People would have you believe he was a unicorn, but there are plenty like him. They see no hypocrisy in their traitorous outlook,, because of people like Boris and Mogg, and even Trump across the water.

It is bloody horrible.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Beanz; 09-26-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your last paragraph sounds mentally ill, Beanz. I don't advise going down that path. You can moan that people think you are a European who voted to be European and everything else, but those are the facts. The people voted to leave and now newly invented courts, by Blair of course, are being used to shut things down. Be careful because this might not go how you like. Or actually this is what you like considering how you defend Greta who outright threatens force to get what she wants. I actually favor choice by people to do what they want. Slightly different.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2JlN7wgqBE

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a democratic vote if your vote is the losing ticket, then that is democracy. I really do not see an argument for why remainers continue to moan. If you want to be part of Europe nobody is stopping you make that decision. The continent is open. I find it so strange that they keep moaning and finding ways to delay the will of the democratic majority. It's not good for the country to carry on like that. I agree that Boris was clumsy but I also think he just wants out and I think people generally like that. He is popular doing the Churchill routine.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A longer video with more incite by Starkey the Constitutional Historian. The previous one was a bit shortened. It is very informative and revealing.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    We live in an odd and dangerous time where building a consensus is now portrayed as a kind of weakness. There is such an overload of information I think people are building fantasy simplistic versions of reality in order to avoid engaging in reality. And i mean that on both sides. Corbyn, whatever people think of him, tried to get cross party consensus and find things on which people could agree to mover the deadlock, and he is not even in power. For three years the Tories have been arrogant and insular, refusing even to acknowledge that nearly half the country will still need to be represented after Brexit. For them it is power at all costs, and yet people delude themselves into thinking that a democratic and legal safeguard over the use of that power is somehow the work of the elite, when the elite are in the cabinet and have been for years.

The MSM here is overwhelmingly Tory and Ukip backing and so when there are checks and balances people freak out. Look at this from yesterday

I thought at first that it was just a fake news lefty meme, but you can check it out it is 100% genuine. No wonder people think it is OK to call people who voted remain 'traitors'. I have had years of it on here from people who do not even live here. How absolutely ridiculous to the point of farce is it, that a couple American posters, one who has even left over his right to say it have joined in, considering their history, and rightful delight at being free from British rule? Insane.

So having Boris, who lets make no bones about it, is a complete bastard, pretending that pooh poohing death threats to MPS, and then claiming Jo Cox who was murdered by someone shouting 'This is for Britain' who saw her as a traitor to white people, would have wanted his form of No Deal Brexit. What the actual fuck? The bloke who killed her was not only a fascist, he was obsessed with Nazis. People would have you believe he was a unicorn, but there are plenty like him. They see no hypocrisy in their traitorous outlook,, because of people like Boris and Mogg, and even Trump across the water.

It is bloody horrible.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

It is bloody horrible.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you
    This may be the beginning of something beautiful

Thread Information