Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com

Yesterday the vehicle Labour MP Dawn Butler was travelling in was pulled over by police.

Butler recorded the incident and complained about racial profiling. In the aftermath the police publicly admitted that both of the excuses made for the stop were incorrect. The claim that the vehicle was registered in Yorkshire was incorrect, and the claim that tinted back windows are illegal is absolute nonsense, because no such law exists.
    Today right-wing social media is an absolute cesspit of hate, whipped up by the usual rabble-rousers, and pushing the "Sack Dawn Butler" hashtag on Twitter.

Aside from the fact that this right-wing freakshow have moved on seamlessly from spending the last couple of months endlessly whining about "cancel culture" to attempting to cancel a black politician's career because she was racially profiled by police, there's also all of the Tory scandals they're wilfully ignoring in order to focus their hate on a black left-wing MP.
    There's the fact that a sitting Tory MP stands accused of rape, and that the Tory whips knew all about it and did nothing. There are no calls for the Tory chief whip to be sacked for wilfully putting more people at risk of sexual assault by allowing the alleged rapist to continue serving as an MP.
    There's the Dominic Cummings scandal, when he deliberately broke lockdown rules to travel to Durham to hang out in house that was apparently built with no planning permission, and not registered for council tax, and his utterly bizarre excuse that he drove a 60 mile round trip to the beauty spot of Barnard Castle, with his family in the car, in order to 'test his eyesight'.
    The right-wing freakshow didn't just not call for Cummings to be sacked, they spent weeks fighting a desperate rearguard action to defend him!
    Then there's the fact that the Tories have handed at least £180 million in no-bid PPE contracts to Tory party donors, many with absolutely no experience in procuring PPE.
    One Tory adviser called Andrew Mills even siphoned a £252 million PPE contract through his own company in order to cream off enormous profits for himself, then delivered millions of unsuitable and unusable masks, representing a vast loss for the British taxpayer.
    Meanwhile loads of legitimate British-based PPE manufacturers and suppliers had their messages to the government completely ignored, because the Tories were too busy figuring out how to use the coronavirus crisis to scam as much public cash for them and their mates as possible.
    Are the right-wing freakshow outraged about this kind of egregious disaster capitalist profiteering?
    Have they demanded that Liz Truss and her adviser Andrew Mills be sacked?
    Of course bloody not.
    And then there's Johnson himself, who proudly bragged at the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak that he was going to show the silly Johnny Foreigners a thing or two about crisis management, by completely ignoring the global pandemic protocols, allowing the virus to spread, and trying to continue business as usual.
    He was so confident of success that he publicly portrayed himself as a 'Superman of Capitalism' figure in that infamously deluded February 3rd speech.
    It turns out that Johnson's strategy of saving capitalism by deliberately letting the virus spread didn't just cause tens of thousands of avoidable deaths (the worst death toll in Europe), it also caused the most economic damage too, with the British economy the worst affected of all of the developed nations!
    Have the right-wing rabble called for Johnson to be sacked over his depraved and delusional 'let them die to save capitalism' strategy?
    Of course they haven't, because they're so absolutely absorbed into the cult of Toryism that it literally doesn't matter how many people have died prematurely, how much unnecessary damage had been inflicted on the UK economy, how much blatant corruption is going on in front of our eyes.
    They consider themselves part of the cult (despite the fact they're not making a penny in profit from the corrupt no-bid Tory PPE scams) so they'll defend every last bit of it to the hilt.
    But then when a black female politician gets pulled over by the police and told a bunch of outright (and admitted) lies about why the vehicle was stopped, that's when they suddenly start screeching and crying for political sackings!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Andrew Mills sounds like a real piece of shit.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The class system is alive and well in the UK. Notice how Gavin Williamson makes this mealy mouthed excuse for all the assessed working class grades being slashed and all the toffs at private school being given higher marks than ever before.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my opinion, the appointment of Gavin Williamson as Defence Secretary, following Michael "The Confused One" Fallon’s resignation, has stunned the panties off of Conservative MPs. The promotion of the 44-year-old Chief Whip, who has never held a major departmental post, has prompted scepticism and even fury among Conservative colleagues.

“Gavin is a slimeball who knifed Fallon to get the job himself,” one Tory MP said, but it is more likely to just confirm Williamson’s reputation as the cabinet’s Private Pike, the hapless youth in the sitcom Dad’s Army.

STUPID BOY

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is all there in that Photograph.

Johnson, Camereon, Clegg, George Osborne etc all Prime ministers , Chancellors, etc and people think that this normal? This is democracy? fucking hell pill popping idiots and then they follow what Murdoch tells them to and blames a party not even in power for ears of Tory mismanagement. Blue or Red they have always been full of bollocks but Johnson and the current crop are a whole other level. Murdering scum.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shameless bollocks from the bastards again. https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...m_campaign=bfa
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris Johnson visited a village in Cornwall and asked the inhabitants what the government could do for them.

“We have two big needs” said the village spokesman. “First, we have a health centre but no doctor.”

Boris whipped out his mobile phone, spoke for a while and then said “I have sorted it out. A doctor will arrive here tomorrow. What is your other need?”

“We have no mobile phone reception at all in our village.” ........
    Hidden Content

Thread Information