Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
You Beanz would be most likely of the 2 of us to wear a Corbyn tee shirt, the reason being neither of us had voted for labour before this election and for what ever reason you then did vote labour.
So I can assume Corbyn must have really made an impression in a good way on you, and a bad way on most of the rest of the country if we are to take the poll results into account.
Can you explain why the majority of the country didn't buy Corbyn and Abbott as you did ?
I would never wear a Corbyn T-Shirt. I have met and talked to the bloke whereas you get all your opinions dictated to you from third hand from shit rags. The one overriding impression i got from him is that he was unlike any other politician, and i get that real radical change is a bit scary for most Brits, but it would genuinely have saved lives and the economy if people had not retreated back into their xenophobic caves and embraced it. More people voted for Labour in the last election than voted for Blair when he became PM. That proves quite conclusively how 10 million people are nowhere near as gullible as you, a man who seems to think in 2020 that having a pop at Black Brits is a substitute for a rational argument.
So all the people who voted for the tories are gullible and you of course are right ?
When did I have a go at black brits ?