Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    So in Boris’s first address to the nation, he’s managed to throw the whole Catering and Hospitality sector under a bus! he knows full well with his “recommendation” that he has passed on the responsibility for thousands of workers . If he carries on with this stance, the whole sector will not recover from this. Literally thousands of Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants, Hotels will shut down, and then what? Lost forever!
    Can’t wait for tomorrow’s instalment. I wonder who gets it then? Transport, Construction?
    The guy is a Buffoon with no balls, who does not give a flying fuck!
    The guy is a dangerous wanker and always has been. With no Theatre, no live sports, no gigs, that is about 70% of my work gone. Virtually all of my mates are promoters, musicians, club owners, actors, Promoters etc who will go under while Boris and his vulture bastard mates pick up the businesses they worked hard to build and turn them into flats for chinless yuppie cunts.
    Yes, Boris and his friends will now become musicians and promoters. Very likely. Stop being emotional. Every nation is going through the same situation. The UK is no different.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Gandalf. You don't live here. You don't have kids, you are not about to lose your business and are not living with a partner who is vulnerable. Amazingly not everything is about you, you pompous child.

You urged everyone to vote for a known lying bastard and his treasonous mates. Cunt.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off Gandalf. You don't live here. You don't have kids, you are not about to lose your business and are not living with a partner who is vulnerable. Amazingly not everything is about you, you pompous child.

You urged everyone to vote for a known lying bastard and his treasonous mates. Cunt.
    I have lived through it. No, you do not have kids. And you claimed to be making more in a day than I could in a week or some bollocks. No excuses yappy yappy dog.

I did not vote, the public did, and show me a nation that has done well out of this beyond Russia. Same everywhere you foul mouthed goon.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I have lived through it. No, you do not have kids. And you claimed to be making more in a day than I could in a week or some bollocks. No excuses yappy yappy dog.

I did not vote, the public did, and show me a nation that has done well out of this beyond Russia. Same everywhere you foul mouthed goon.
    You. That is what it comes down to... You. Never do you have to worry about anyone but you. That is not the case for 95% of people here. It is not about my business, more about the friends, clients and colleagues I work with. Many will lose their livelihoods and because of that so will the many they employ. Gym and bar staff, theatre crew, technicians, drivers, etc but because of you being all right Jack you think it is all a joke.

I took my daughter to school, to casualty, read her bedtime stories, helped with her homework, took her to the stables at 4am, walked her down the aisle, was the first person to hold her firstborn you fuckwit. If you think sharing genes is all it takes to be a parent you are a fucking idiot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts. You do not know how we have had to adapt or millions of others who were going through this when you thought Corona was a beer. I told you a month ago what would likely be coming.

And all that to explain that you do not have any children? You don't. I am sorry about that reality. You might have raised children, but you do not have children. I can pretend I impregnated my cats mother and I have raised the kitten as well as I can, but I am just not the father. It does sound cold, but I do of course love the little cat with my cold, dead heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a more serious note though you are quite absurd sometimes. Do you not think I have many nephews, nieces, family members etc who have all been impacted around different parts of the country? They are not my own of course either. And there are you arguing about children who are adults and children who don't react badly to this anyway at all while living in Plymouth that has 4 cases? My old town has more than 100 and you have not seen me going terribly insane over it. I even ventured there a few weeks ago and did some shopping as did many others and shelves stocked and people just being sensible. No big deal. I wore a Hannibal mask of course to keep people away. And washed my hands. With my urine. Okay, the final parts were made up but the rest is true. I have no known children, but there are rumors about the cat.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That final part was untrue too. Just chill out, babe. Pour a whisky and go with the flow.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A practical way to help - http://chng.it/84y2BhmZqk
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Signed.

They should help out the small businesses and people who are below the threshold for pay.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Signed.

They should help out the small businesses and people who are below the threshold for pay.
    Thanks. It is crazy. There are not enough face masks and protective clothing for many NHS staff let alone respirators for patients and Johnson has had weeks to prepare. He has not just dropped the ball, but kicked it into the grass. He is more interested in protecting his chums at Lloyds Insurance than the lives of thousands. Even this morning the deputy cheif medical officer saying schools bring open was not a problem because kids recover well, not even mentioning the massive opportunity for it to spread from kids to other kids families and vulnerable grandparents etc. And that is the deputy cheif medical officer. Hundreds of medical professionals disagree with him and that is just in this country. Johnson is dangerous.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just got off the phone with someone whose Mrs works at the hospital. There are many NHS staff who are not even being supplied with basic protection. No masks, no gloves etc..then there are people on the front line not even being tested when they have symptoms.

http://chng.it/9cJHsD2tW9
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just got off the phone with someone whose Mrs works at the hospital. There are many NHS staff who are not even being supplied with basic protection. No masks, no gloves etc..then there are people on the front line not even being tested when they have symptoms.

http://chng.it/9cJHsD2tW9
    They have every right to not come into work if that is true. Too dangerous for them and the public.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ambulance drivers and paramedics thrown under the bus too. No masks, protective clothing or hand sanitisers. Sort it out Boris you useless bastard - https://www.gmb.org.uk/news/uk-ambul...y-testing-gear
    Hidden Content

Thread Information