Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Fucking hell, before this current situation, I didn’t know much about newsreaders and reporters, but these daily bulletins are making me realise just how many wankers there are in the media.
The award for Prize prick of the century goes to this cunt Robert Peston. What a fucking wanker he is.
Every time it’s his turn to ask a question , he tries to grill the government like he’s some sort of superstar.
He’s an arrogant cunt and pretty much a stranger to the truth.
He’s grilling the health secretary about when the lockdown will end , talking to him like he’s a 5 year old.
He says we’re past our peak , when the facts show we’re not and he says that other countries are looking at ending the lockdown, which is also a lie.
In recent days France and Italy have extended the lockdown , and they are further into this shit than we are.
If you look at the graphs , the UK is mirroring Italy when it comes to new cases and death rates and 10 to 14 days behind. Yet they’ve extended lockdown till May 3rd. And trust me, their lockdown is far far stricter than what we have here.
That should be enough to stop pricks like Peston asking meaningless vacuous questions, let alone the fact that over 3,500 people have been fined for breaching lockdown rules.
Basically he should look at the info in front of him and stop stirring the shit up for the sake of it!

I am far more worried about the wankers in cabinet including the PM and Hancock than anyone in the media simply doing their job. If the cabinet had their way would would have had an even longer wait for a lockdown and thousands more dead. The media are being warned not to ask tricky questions. Peston asking about an exit strategy and care home strategy is not at all vacuous or meaningless. You are suggesting that the government should be able to do what the hell they like without being questioned on it. Hancock is like a 5 year old. He has done a terrible job. He is woefully under-qualified for it. Amazed that at this point anyone can still be making excuses for the butchers in charge of handling this.