Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnson and his band of bumbling traitorous buffoons have been telling us we have a world beating testing system for Covid 19. Yet no tests available for the 10 Corona Virus Hotspots in England?

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/covi...92?ITO=newsnow
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One rule for them

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Way...Way...Way beyond Inept.

Criminal

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One rule for them. One rule for us.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...1vjiLQaRFKVZak
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The government has announced in a press release that Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix has been disqualified as a company director for seven years for offering "unethical" political services. These "included bribery or honey trap stings, voter disengagement campaigns, obtaining information to discredit political opponents and spreading information anonymously in political campaigns".

Tactfully, the press release does not mention Cambridge Analytica's role in Brexit, or that a sister company of Cambridge Analytica was paid by Dominic Cummings and Vote Leave to place 1.5 billion highly dishonest ads on UK voters' Facebook pages in the days leading up to the 2016 referendum.

Nor does it explain why Boris Johnson met with Nix when he was Foreign Secretary in 2016. Johnson has said he "can't remember".
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After the Tory government forced through their lawless Internal Market Bill this week, the EU have announced that they will be taking legal action against the UK.

It's hardly a surprising stance, given that the Tory government is busy tearing up the deal they only just signed with the EU, right in front of their faces.

And it's hard to see how the EU doesn't win their case, especially given that the senior Tory minister Brandon Lewis stood up in parliament and freely admitted, on the parliamentary record, that the intention of the Internal Market Bill was to break international law.

The reaction from the rabid Tory Brexiteer mob is beyond predictable: How dare the EU try to sue us? How dare the European Court of Justice try to rule over us? How dare the EU insist on a regulatory border between Northern Ireland and mainland UK?

The problem of course is that the EU hasn't just plucked these positions out of nowhere, they're all laid out and set down as treaty obligations under Boris Johnson's "Oven Ready Brexit".

You know the one the foaming Tory Brexiteer mob flocked to the polls in December 2019 to endorse, then wildly celebrated when it was signed into law in January 2020!

And they can't pretend that any of this stuff was hidden away in the small print either. It was all clearly spelled out in the "Oven Ready Deal" that these people couldn't even be arsed to read before they rushed to the polls to vote in favour of hastily rushing it through.

It didn't matter a jot to these mindless Tory dupes that all the experts were saying that Johnson's deal was a load of unworkable nonsense; that it would be catastrophic for trade and the UK economy; and that Johnson's border down the Irish Sea was never ever going to fly with the unionist side of the sectarian divide.

These people wanted to "Get Brexit Done", and they couldn't even be bothered to read, or even grasp the basic points of the "Oven Ready Deal" before they went out and voted in favour of rushing it through.

This whole shambles reflects extremely poorly on the British government, and the British people too.

Not only are our government tearing up an international treaty they only just signed, right in the faces of the people they signed it with, and laughing away concerns that they're ruining our national reputation in the process, it's also becoming extremely clear how lazy we are as a people.

Boris Johnson was too bone idle to fix the glaring flaws in Theresa May's shambles of a Brexit deal, so he just copied her homework, then lazily scrawled a border down the Irish Sea onto it in order to bypass the intractable incompatibility of Theresa May's Brexit and the Good Friday Agreement.

Then the British people flocked to the polls to endorse this lazily cobbled-together deal that they couldn't be bothered to read or understand, despite it being one of the two most important diplomatic processes in the adult lifetimes of any British person under the age of 90 (the other, of course, being the Irish Peace Process that the Tory government are so insistent on jeopardising with their Brexit shenanigans).

And now the very same Tory-voting Brexiteers are intent on lazily blaming the EU for the contents of the "Oven Ready Deal" that they clearly didn't even read before voting to get it done!

What an excruciatingly embarrassing way to make ourselves look like an intellectually lazy bunch of pillocks.

https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information