Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

So in 24 hours Boris has gone from 12 Weeks to 12 months.

In 24 hrs. What a dithering eejit
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"We are being treated as cannon fodder”
    After a decade of austerity, NHS doctors feel they have been abandoned by the government in the face of Covid-19...

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/ope...cannon-fodder/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not the time for politicking. Boris Johnson did not create this GLOBAL situation caused by CHINA.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    This is not the time for politicking. Boris Johnson did not create this GLOBAL situation caused by CHINA.
    It would be impossible to have done a worse job than he has. Thousands more people will die because of him, his dithering negligence and the policies his party enforced during years of austerity. That is not politicking.

It would be nice if you could stick to telling us about that which you are having direct actual experience of, in South Korea. Can we perhaps let Brits actually having to deal with the consequences of living under the serial lying bumbling fool you urged them to vote for comment, instead of making another thread all about you?

More pages repeated from Trumps xenophobic playbook is not helpful either.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'We Brits' would of course mean me too considering I have actually been affected by this for far longer than you down there in Plymouth and am....British. But thank you for the concern and solidarity. I appreciated your silence when there were 800 cases a day. Thank you for making it personal though. I shall not report this post as there were no lies.

All I am suggesting is that actually the virus started in China who covered it up and lied and then due to open borders globalization it has now gone everywhere. I do not support open borders globalization and that would have limited its potential.

Would Jeremy Cobyn have closed the borders? Would Jeremy Corbyn have had better advice? Looking at all the nations around the world most have followed equally questionable responses and those that have carried out what I consider decent responses, you would probably consider racist or something.

Nations are generally not always on the ready for a global pandemic. I do not see how you can hold Johnson personally responsible. There are limited resources and means for any serious situation.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You reporting posts? Mental. (:

Your lack of self awareness is on another level.

You may be British but stop pretending that you live here and tell us about what YOU know about. You have posted virtually nothing about SK so I am guessing it either has not affected you or you are more interested in stirring up race hate and trolling every thread to make it about you.

Start a diary thread or something and fucking give people who are bored shitless by your dull wittering an opportunity to get at least some respite from your repetitive nonsense.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You reporting posts? Mental. (:

Your lack of self awareness is on another level.

You may be British but stop pretending that you live here and tell us about what YOU know about. You have posted virtually nothing about SK so I am guessing it either has not affected you or you are more interested in stirring up race hate and trolling every thread to make it about you.

Start a diary thread or something and fucking give people who are bored shitless by your dull wittering an opportunity to get at least some respite from your repetitive nonsense.
    I post little about personal things because I get accused constantly of talking about myself. You, you, you as you put it. Those I email like Brock and Lyle will know my situation and it has had a serious impact on what I do actually.

I have no interest in race hate, or trolling. I simply defend scientific data. Don't even like it that much of course, but I cannot help that.

Again your post is needlessly rude and this is after me and TIC were warned for being rude to you. Only you have an issue with my posting. Who are the others bored by it?

I did report a post or maybe 2 as I was warned and said to Spic 'Pay attention when it kicks of and it....kicked off again'. I reported Dennis too.

We could start a thread perhaps? Who is the most annoying poster? I sense Fenster would pull it for bullying or something.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah, it's OK miles, I couldn't give a flying fuck what what any of you do ever again, I stopped reading the arguments. You lot always said I was a shit Mod. Good call.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Nah, it's OK miles, I couldn't give a flying fuck what what any of you do ever again, I stopped reading the arguments. You lot always said I was a shit Mod. Good call.
    Fair enough, but I got told I was crying then on starting a thread had it pulled because it was 'bullying' Beanz. Another example of the odd paradox here.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf you are rude and dismissive of entire races, countries you do not live in and virtually every poster bar the three or four others blowing smoke up your arse.

You deserve far worse than people being rude to you because you are a spoke in the wheel of virtually every thread. Like Cummings the unelected prick who pushed the idea of herd immunity and has blood on his hands, you are yourself cheering Boris the bumbling bastard on, as people are losing everything under his terribly inept excuse for leadership.

Boris the guy who cheered on blocking a pay rise for nurses and you who applauded the mass exodus of health workers because of Brexit.

Go and start your poll about banning me or voting you the most boring and narcassistic poster of shitwittery on another board. I honestly could not give a monkeys.

Health care workers are on TV now explaining that not only do they not have the right protective clothing but they are then sent home on public transport and in Taxis that are not deep cleaned.

Doctors are saying not only that they feel like 'lambs to the slaughter' but because of inadequate protection they are taking the infection across the hospitals, out into the public and home to their loved ones.

That is because of experts like you and Cummings and the conspiracy believing pricks here who like Boris do not think WHO and other guidelines are even relevant.

Go and tell some oddball forum for PJW fans and race baiters everyone is paranoid and give us all a rest from your dismissive arrogance.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FB_IMG_1584870198210.jpg

This is the same poisonous Eugenics crap you Gandalf have repeated on here, claiming that 70 or 80 is a good innings as though anyone you choose is expendable. Plenty of people in their 70s working and touring, writing, often doing their best and most important work and you would sacrifice them along with the disabled because they are not sat in cardigans on the sofa playing spiderman like the man baby that you are.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair enough, but I got told I was crying then on starting a thread had it pulled because it was 'bullying' Beanz. Another example of the odd paradox here.
    It is true I am completely lost when it comes to men crying for help from Mods on here. I was brought up to not grass so can't get my head around it. Fight my own battles. I also can't stand bully's. Paradox? Just poor decisions from a shit Mod. That's the nuts and bolts of it. I shall not interfere in the squabbles again. That I shall not.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just in case there is doubt and consternation from outside the UK about just how wrong Boris and Co got it - https://www.facebook.com/scott.strak...9643237239056/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is true I am completely lost when it comes to men crying for help from Mods on here. I was brought up to not grass so can't get my head around it. Fight my own battles. I also can't stand bully's. Paradox? Just poor decisions from a shit Mod. That's the nuts and bolts of it. I shall not interfere in the squabbles again. That I shall not.
    I have 'grassed' twice more this morning having twice been verbally harassed and then told I am somehow a eugenicist because I think 81 is a good innings. It is a good innings. I shall not respond in kind.

I am happy to fight my own battles but when warned by Mods not to, I then have no choice but to play fair and report harrassment.

Thread Information