Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Johnsons bullshit about being 'guided by the science' does not mean what it seems to. To then cap it off with the idea that waiting until it is too late is a sign of good government is insanity. Tonight was the time to give people a bollocking, show leadership, do your fucking job.

I can not think of anyone who would be as slack as the bumbling blancmange who seemed genuinely shocked when someone even mentioned using the police.

Farcical and inexcusable.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Nah, it's OK miles, I couldn't give a flying fuck what what any of you do ever again, I stopped reading the arguments. You lot always said I was a shit Mod. Good call.
    Fair enough, but I got told I was crying then on starting a thread had it pulled because it was 'bullying' Beanz. Another example of the odd paradox here.
    It is true I am completely lost when it comes to men crying for help from Mods on here. I was brought up to not grass so can't get my head around it. Fight my own battles. I also can't stand bully's. Paradox? Just poor decisions from a shit Mod. That's the nuts and bolts of it. I shall not interfere in the squabbles again. That I shall not.
    I have 'grassed' twice more this morning having twice been verbally harassed and then told I am somehow a eugenicist because I think 81 is a good innings. It is a good innings. I shall not respond in kind.

I am happy to fight my own battles but when warned by Mods not to, I then have no choice but to play fair and report harrassment.
    I think we should sack all the Mods, they sound as rubbish as me, and I have no idea how I blagged my way up the ladder. You can be in charge, Miles, choose your squad? Captain Mod Miles.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah, it's OK miles, I couldn't give a flying fuck what what any of you do ever again, I stopped reading the arguments. You lot always said I was a shit Mod. Good call.
    Fair enough, but I got told I was crying then on starting a thread had it pulled because it was 'bullying' Beanz. Another example of the odd paradox here.
    It is true I am completely lost when it comes to men crying for help from Mods on here. I was brought up to not grass so can't get my head around it. Fight my own battles. I also can't stand bully's. Paradox? Just poor decisions from a shit Mod. That's the nuts and bolts of it. I shall not interfere in the squabbles again. That I shall not.
    I have 'grassed' twice more this morning having twice been verbally harassed and then told I am somehow a eugenicist because I think 81 is a good innings. It is a good innings. I shall not respond in kind.

I am happy to fight my own battles but when warned by Mods not to, I then have no choice but to play fair and report harrassment.
    I think we should sack all the Mods, they sound as rubbish as me, and I have no idea how I blagged my way up the ladder. You can be in charge, Miles, choose your squad? Captain Mod Miles.
    What a cop out. All I am suggesting is a little consistency and you want to turn it into this nonsense? I wouldn't be Captain Mod. If I was I would tell you to not treat posters differently than one another and to put yourself into the shoes of others occasionally.

Who am I fighting with regularly? Who? Is it an army of one? Yep.

Who is Beanz fighting with regularly? Who? I will put it to a vote if you like.

All I ask is for that to be put into context. All I ask is for the fact that I have been not responding with fire on the main boards since being asked not to, yet for some reason your friend Beanz is still doing it.

I ask why? Your response is 'I am a Mod, but I suck and we don't grass and I don't like bullies and will throw my hands in the air and do nothing ever again'.

Why is Beanz still free to launch invective on the main boards, but others are warned once and in TIC's case twice. Who started the fire? I keep highlighting posts to you all where it starts and how it goes and the person who does it likes and thanks your posts.

It is insane.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! I have to admit that often i like and thank Fensters posts without even reading them, just because it is funny to see how people then cry about it. He might be calling me a twat and suggesting that Gandalf is made a mod so i will make sure to read first next time.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a cop out. All I am suggesting is a little consistency and you want to turn it into this nonsense? I wouldn't be Captain Mod. If I was I would tell you to not treat posters differently than one another and to put yourself into the shoes of others occasionally.

Who am I fighting with regularly? Who? Is it an army of one? Yep.

Who is Beanz fighting with regularly? Who? I will put it to a vote if you like.

All I ask is for that to be put into context. All I ask is for the fact that I have been not responding with fire on the main boards since being asked not to, yet for some reason your friend Beanz is still doing it.

I ask why? Your response is 'I am a Mod, but I suck and we don't grass and I don't like bullies and will throw my hands in the air and do nothing ever again'.

Why is Beanz still free to launch invective on the main boards, but others are warned once and in TIC's case twice. Who started the fire? I keep highlighting posts to you all where it starts and how it goes and the person who does it likes and thanks your posts.

It is insane.
    That is some inspirational sheeit. Did Jesus say it? Maybe Boris? And Captain Mod Miles has a nice ring to it.

Hey I said I suck not the other Mods. We are individuals. See the world different. I said "grassing" and bully behaviour is alien to me. I have done all I can to help you, I apologise for failing. I can't help who "likes" my posts. I can't help being me. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.
    Last edited by Fenster; 03-23-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! I have to admit that often i like and thank Fensters posts without even reading them, just because it is funny to see how people then cry about it. He might be calling me a twat and suggesting that Gandalf is made a mod so i will make sure to read first next time.
    It's funny because I call everyone a James, including myself, use lots of generalisations, yet certain people here always think i'm speaking about/to them. It's a character trait I only ever noticed in women and nutters before this forum.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UK on lock down now. Something had to change.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Credit where it is due. Lets hope it is not too late. From tonight 23 March 2020

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris has tested positive

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The scary thing is his deputy is Raab. Fucking hell, God help us

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...IFcG-qcP1w8Prw
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now the Matt Hancock health secretary has it - https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/27/healt...XCayVZ5uGfh770
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn I was going to start a thread on this just heard it this AM. Pretty serious shit I hope he is ok. Apparently he was “bragging” about shaking hands in a coronavirus unit in a hospital. That was mentioned in the US media I don’t know if it’s fact. So now your top guy has it, how will that effect shit. Plus prince Charles, damn the world is going to hell

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Damn I was going to start a thread on this just heard it this AM. Pretty serious shit I hope he is ok. Apparently he was “bragging” about shaking hands in a coronavirus unit in a hospital. That was mentioned in the US media I don’t know if it’s fact. So now your top guy has it, how will that effect shit. Plus prince Charles, damn the world is going to hell
    They should be fine, they have mild symptoms of it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Politics aside I hope so but don’t things start off as mild? I had that damn flu started with a cough and sneeze a few days later it hurt to move and I was sicker than I’ve been in years. So if they have “mild” symptoms does that mean the illness will stay mild?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Politics aside I hope so but don’t things start off as mild? I had that damn flu started with a cough and sneeze a few days later it hurt to move and I was sicker than I’ve been in years. So if they have “mild” symptoms does that mean the illness will stay mild?
    If it is near the end of the illness, which they think it is, then it should not get worse.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information