Boris did the one thing that he was telling us all not to - ignored doctor's advice and kept working rather than resting up.

Hope to god he pulls through, whatever you think of him he is prepared to give it his all here in a near impossible situation to manage.

It's standard practice to put those in ICU on ventilators more or less straight away to give the body a rest from breathing so it can focus fully on fighting this cunt of a virus.

A lad I know from a wider drinking circle also in intensive care. Aged 47 thought he was recovering from it, after having it a week, but Sunday took a massive dip and rushed in to ICU on ventilator as now has pneumonia. Still no change though I've heard no updates today. The frustrating thing for families is you can't ring and get any news as they are so busy in the hospitals - you just sit by phone and wait for the dreaded ring.

My cousin's father in law also died last week - non coronavirus related - at 69 suddenly with a heart attack in the driveway. As there's no funerals now they gave his wife 20 minutes with him in the ambulance and that's it. No other family could go near. He will be cremated privately and she will be sent the ashes.

Impossible to imagine such things happening but this is now reality for the world.

Come on Boris lad beat this fucker.