Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Hammering Boris Johnson every chance you get, where is the respect that British people used to have for their leaders? There was a time when despite you not liking your Prime Min, that people would not throw their toys out the pram, and all respect the leaders until the next election. Same thing happened here. 2016 the Leftwing Meltdown was epic, and they tried for 4 years to get Trump out of there with evil lies and rhetoric, Russian collusion hoaxes, etc., and called him an illegitimate President, just as you, now, living far far away from London, are slandering and defaming Johnson in the same way. WE get it, you will never vote Tory, you wanted Corbyn, you wanted open borders, we get it, etc. But quite why Johnson should "resign" is perhaps the most ridiculous suggestion one could make right now.

Would you prefer Thatcher. May or Blair FFS?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since the pandemic began last year the whole United kingdom has been engaged in a great national effort to fight covid and there's no doubt that in fighting the old variant of the virus your collected efforts were working and would have continued but we now have a new variant of the virus and it's been both frustrating and alarming to see the speed with which the new variant is spreading ...scientists have confirmed this new variant is more transmissible that means you're much much more likely to get it. Your hospitals are under more pressure from covid than at any time since the start of the pandemic the number of covid patients in hospitals is increased by nearly a third in the last week almost 27,000 and that number is 40% higher than the first peak in April on the 29th of December more than 80,000 people tested positive for covid across the UK and new record the number of deaths is up by 20% over the last week and will sadly rise further.

children were in school today ... But May recently asked why we did not take this decision soon because we know how important each day to children's Life chances and I want to stress that schools are unsafe for children children are still very unlikely to be severely by even the new variant my nonetheless actors vectors for transmission

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Hammering Boris Johnson every chance you get, where is the respect that British people used to have for their leaders? There was a time when despite you not liking your Prime Min, that people would not throw their toys out the pram, and all respect the leaders until the next election. Same thing happened here. 2016 the Leftwing Meltdown was epic, and they tried for 4 years to get Trump out of there with evil lies and rhetoric, Russian collusion hoaxes, etc., and called him an illegitimate President, just as you, now, living far far away from London, are slandering and defaming Johnson in the same way. WE get it, you will never vote Tory, you wanted Corbyn, you wanted open borders, we get it, etc. But quite why Johnson should "resign" is perhaps the most ridiculous suggestion one could make right now.

Thatcher - without a shadow of a doubt.
    May - Definitely, you think Boris is being hung out to dry? He only capitalised on the Country shitting on May FOR NO REASON.
    Blair - Maybe.
    For the record , I don’t want it to sound like I want Boris to resign, far from it. I think that would be grossly unfair on him. Can you imagine how he would be lambasted! No single person deserves that, because it’s no single persons fault. But, he did get in power on the back of May’s “misfortune.”
    The truth is that before Boris was elected , I thought he was a useless oaf, and as hard as he is trying, nothing much has changed in my opinion.
    Who could have done any better?
    With respect Mate, I don’t profess to know much about the political map over there, so I mostly don’t get involved in the nonsense on the other threads. I respectfully suggest you should do the same.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 01-05-2021 at 07:22 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Thatcher - without a shadow of a doubt.
    May - Definitely, you think Boris is being hung out to dry? He only capitalised on the Country shitting on May FOR NO REASON.
    Blair - Maybe.
    With respect Mate, I don’t profess to know much about the political map over there, so I mostly don’t get involved in the nonsense on the other threads. I respectfully suggest you should do the same.
    You're right.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No disrespect but you sound like you are arguing for the sake of it.

Yes of course i would rather have any Prime Minister from this countries history than Johnson.

ANY.

He had a track record of lies and incompetence in every job he has been given before and since becoming PM he has actually got worse.

The millions of pounds he has given to friends and family in order to make themselves rich form a pandemic when he could have save lives is unforgivable.

You seem to think it is OK to misinform the public and lie to them, as is evidenced by your support for criminals like Trump.

Johnson has continued to ignore the experts from day one until he had no choice but to take their advice. He never learns and it seems like you think that is fine and dandy and the lives of British people are less important than some faux

doffing of hats to the ruling class of elite bastards you are so infatuated with.

From day one Johnson should have called a coalition of the best minds from across the political spectrum to fight this thing but his ego and his vested corrupt and illegal interests just like those of Trump would not allow him to.

It is not working just like it is not working in America.

That is what happens when you sacrifice all values and morals to worship money.

Still you can walk into any UK airport without even a temperature check and you have the audacity to pretend that the left are the ones to blame for the lack of border control.

That is why you cannot be taken seriously.

You are anti-freedom and pro reckless behavior.

The EU is not what you think it is and because of bastards like Trump and his supporters and cheerleaders, this country will take decades to get back the freedoms we flushed down the toilet in the shite Brexit project you backed.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More jobs for the boys in this sick chumocracy Johnson oversees. The BBC has become more and more right wing and corporate over the last few years but this is another step toward aping the sick media in the US. Another piece of British cultural heritage sold out to appease the ignorant and vapid and do the governments bidding.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Virtually the entire British media is owned by 5 billionaires. The Barclay brothers, Harmsworth, Desmond, and Murdoch. Richard Sharp another huge donor to the Tories has now been made head of the BBC. This is why Johnson and his corrupt chums have not been held to account.

How easily we have forgotten that Johnson plunged us into an empathy wilderness with his stupid 'Superman of Capitalism' speech mocking the very real dangers of this pandemic from day one.

Just like the idiot Trump he has never taken his job and responsibilities seriously and it has been enabled here by idiots like Rod Liddle, Toby Young etc, aping the moronic pro Trump covid sceptic media in the states.

Outsourcing, underfunding and privitisation under the Trump like tories has led us into the precarious situation we find ourselves in. Like Trump enriching themselves and their corporate friends has come at the expense of thousands of dead.

Look at how this week the weaponisation of a sick holier than thou moralising has been exploited by companies providing a £5 food hamper of carrot stubs and half tomatoes etc for hungry kids whilst pocketing £25 in profit themselves. That is the kind of country we are living in and still people are fucking bang on about Corbyn and immigrants.

Nuts.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Virtually the entire British media is owned by 5 billionaires. The Barclay brothers, Harmsworth, Desmond, and Murdoch. Richard Sharp another huge donor to the Tories has now been made head of the BBC. This is why Johnson and his corrupt chums have not been held to account.

How easily we have forgotten that Johnson plunged us into an empathy wilderness with his stupid 'Superman of Capitalism' speech mocking the very real dangers of this pandemic from day one.

Just like the idiot Trump he has never taken his job and responsibilities seriously and it has been enabled here by idiots like Rod Liddle, Toby Young etc, aping the moronic pro Trump covid sceptic media in the states.

Outsourcing, underfunding and privitisation under the Trump like tories has led us into the precarious situation we find ourselves in. Like Trump enriching themselves and their corporate friends has come at the expense of thousands of dead.

Look at how this week the weaponisation of a sick holier than thou moralising has been exploited by companies providing a £5 food hamper of carrot stubs and half tomatoes etc for hungry kids whilst pocketing £25 in profit themselves. That is the kind of country we are living in and still people are fucking bang on about Corbyn and immigrants.

Nuts.
    Like you posting in the Trump thread, I will take delivery to post here in the Johnson thread, if it's okay with you.

I think you should give your Boris Johnson a bit more credit than you are giving him, wart's and all. and to be honest it sounds like you are just posting just for the sake of posting.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.
    Like you posting in the Trump thread, I will take delivery to post here in the Johnson thread, if it's okay with you.

I think you should give your Boris Johnson a bit more credit than you are giving him, wart's and all. and to be honest it sounds like you are just posting just for the sake of posting.
    They didn't pocket the £25 , a lot of it goes to logistics and other expenses in the process, it's not just a simple arithmetic of 5 for the carrot sticks and 25 for their pocket.

Even in nonprofit organizations like UNICEF they will take in x amount of dollars for Euros or pounds or what have you and a very small percentage always seems to end up in the hands of the needy due to logistical expenses and other things. Look at how you defended the Clinton foundation for collecting three billion dollars in earthquake relief for Haiti and in the end the Haitians got less than 15% of that money for rebuilding and to this day are living in the rubble

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.

They didn't pocket the £25 , a lot of it goes to logistics and other expenses in the process, it's not just a simple arithmetic of 5 for the carrot sticks and 25 for their pocket.

Even in nonprofit organizations like UNICEF they will take in x amount of dollars for Euros or pounds or what have you and a very small percentage always seems to end up in the hands of the needy due to logistical expenses and other things. Look at how you defended the Clinton foundation for collecting three billion dollars in earthquake relief for Haiti and in the end the Haitians got less than 15% of that money for rebuilding and to this day are living in the rubble

You are a fucking compulsive liar Steve. Not once have i defended the Clintons, quite the opposite I made my feelings very clear at the time whilst you...fucking voted for him. Christ on a bike you are full of shit.

You are kneeling before power and money. Grow a backbone.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.

This is one of your lamest posts...and there have been a few.

It should not surprise me really. Johnson like Trump has no respect for the law. He illegally shut down parliament and has been incredibly selfish and negligent in his handling of the pandemic.

That you would defend them both speaks volumes about how little you believe in anything but your own bullshit.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MONDAY

This coming Fucking Monday.

He should have shut all travel corridors last March.

It amazes me how much corruption, negligence and incompetence the British public are willing to put up with.

This was a perfect opportunity to enact the hardline Brexiteers fantasies, and prove how Britain could manage alone. Bleating on about Sovereignty and control of borders for years, and then when the lives of our most vulnerable were on the line, money and the pursuit of it came before them.

Globalist bullshit with Boris aping NWO Trump in putting ego and the idea of a 'Superman of Capitalism' (Johnson's words not mine) ahead of caring about OUR country and those that helped defend it FFS.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now you have basically lambasted the entire British public.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, just Boris. It is clear, yet you read into the entire British public? Maybe you are from another universe.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No. Fucking hell man.

Those who voted for Johnson a serial liar and adulterer who had an affair while his wife was haviing chemotherapy. Johnson who as a journalist constantly plaigerised others work and asked for somebody to go around an assault anyone who questioned him.

Actions have consequences.

Just like those who voted for Trump and now pretend his crimes are irrelevant.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information