Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

I'm not quite sure why this discussion rages on. OK obviously I know why it rages on. Because people love a ruck. No one is actually getting anywhere with it are they. Isn't it fair to say that everyone feels the same way about this?

Parents are decent and doing the right things but have been put in a financial hole. Their children are going hungry - Feed them.
    Parents are cunts, spending the money that is intended for the kids on anything other than the kids. Their children are going hungry - Still feed them

I don't know what the answer is to sift through this net that catches a bit of both, but you have to feed them all. If you think no, don't feed them. Then, you are a cunt.

People happily crucifying's one another and lumping everyone into the same financial boat is sickening.

But.........but........HE HAS A MOBILE PHONE CONTRACT!!!!!!"

'He' probably got it from one of those weird service providers who don't generally let you walk away from a contract because you're skint. Just a guess.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Feed the children

Period

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"To recommend thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less"

Oscar Wilde
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"To imply that single mothers were not mentally or emotionally damaged by their own upbringings and therefore were not in their right psychiatric states of mind, thereby making poor pregnancy decisions, is pure evil fascism."

Stephen Gregory Chamasharjian (forcibly changed at Ellis Island in 1919 by racist Irish clerks to a different, "more reasonable" surname)

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    I do not want to hurt any child. I want to teach these parental wrecks a lesson. They need to learn the hard way. No excuses.

I decided not to have children for a reason similar to Robert Smith. It is a position of empathy to suggest people not hurt a child.

Stop fighting and get married. Walrus and Lyle are decent people. Very decent people. Sort it out. It will do you good. Good luck.

The majority of people receiving free school meals vouchers for their children are not parental wrecks at all. That you can be so judgemental of people you know nothing about, and yet give two self aggrandizing posturing gonads a free pass for anything, says it all.
    Free pass? You simply cannot help yourself.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I do not want to hurt any child. I want to teach these parental wrecks a lesson. They need to learn the hard way. No excuses.

I decided not to have children for a reason similar to Robert Smith. It is a position of empathy to suggest people not hurt a child.

Stop fighting and get married. Walrus and Lyle are decent people. Very decent people. Sort it out. It will do you good. Good luck.

The majority of people receiving free school meals vouchers for their children are not parental wrecks at all. That you can be so judgemental of people you know nothing about, and yet give two self aggrandizing posturing gonads a free pass for anything, says it all.
    Free pass? You simply cannot help yourself.
    ON a purely linguistic note, "two.....gonads" may or may NOT refer to 2 people... it may mean Gandmiles' 2 testicles. Seriously, on a linguistic note, this may be in need of clarification.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know most of those parents? Have you checked why they have no money? You attacked Primo, but in my case he was right. Two people totally unsuited. Result: chaos. They did not need to live as they did and chose. The booze, the fags, the refusal to work. Seen it all.

How many others here had lunch vouchers? Probably a few. Wouldn't need them with a hard working Dad and a Mum willing to chip in. Not enough cash. Quit smoking? Never.

Why am I not broke or hurting kids? Choices. I know good parents. None are needing free meals or handouts.

You need a loving Mum and Dad or just do not bother. Makes the world a better place.
    But the thing is you have LIVED IT , you have experience of this situation, so clearly @Beanz isn’t going to listen to you because obviously from his ivory tower , the hypocritical twat knows better than you! Some clowns around, fair play.
    And don’t hold your breath for an answer to the question in the first sentence of your post.
    I can see beaners answers now, “I owe you nothing “ “why should I answer your question” “who do you think you are!” “I am NOT ANGRY , I’M CHILLED!” Fucking hell!!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Do you know most of those parents? Have you checked why they have no money? You attacked Primo, but in my case he was right. Two people totally unsuited. Result: chaos. They did not need to live as they did and chose. The booze, the fags, the refusal to work. Seen it all.

How many others here had lunch vouchers? Probably a few. Wouldn't need them with a hard working Dad and a Mum willing to chip in. Not enough cash. Quit smoking? Never.

Why am I not broke or hurting kids? Choices. I know good parents. None are needing free meals or handouts.

You need a loving Mum and Dad or just do not bother. Makes the world a better place.
    But the thing is you have LIVED IT , you have experience of this situation, so clearly @Beanz isn’t going to listen to you because obviously from his ivory tower , the hypocritical twat knows better than you! Some clowns around, fair play.
    And don’t hold your breath for an answer to the question in the first sentence of your post.
    I can see beaners answers now, “I owe you nothing “ “why should I answer your question” “who do you think you are!” “I am NOT ANGRY , I’M CHILLED!” Fucking hell!!

My Dad left when i was four. Four years old. So growing up with my siblings and a single mother on a council estate is hardly living in an Ivory Tower. We had free school meals. So don't be a condescending prick , it is not a good look. Master pointed you toward the evidence because he has worked heading up a charity working with single mothers in need and you laughed in his face. You ignored the facts because they didn't fit you preconceived ideas, so don't pretend to be interested in evidence.

What do you want me to do go and interview every family that are entitled to free school meals?

My grandchildren are entitled to free school meals do want to join with Gandalf in slagging off their mother despite having no idea of her circumstances?

It is mental how cold and bloody minded many fellas on here are when talking about feeding hungry kids, when they have been SILENT about the BILLIONS wasted and given to friends etc by the crooks in Government.

What are you trying to prove? That you are somehow better than people who may have lost their jobs or have been abandoned by their partners or who work several jobs but still can't make ends meet?

You should be fucking angry you weak little men. Not with some single mother, feckless or not, but with the bastards who left them in that situation and the criminals at the top who just spaffed billions on a system not fit for purpose.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are a MYRIAD of reasons why people are poor or make bad choices, a MYRIAD, and its not so simple as it all comes down to laziness or low IQ. Its far more complex than that. If we oversimplify it just to laziness, we are totally eliminating the emotional/psychiatric realities of millions upon millions of people who have suffered irreversible trauma thru a myriad of ways. If they then make poor choices about pregnancy or whatever, surely it is not chalked up to mere laziness.
    IN the US alone there are millions of mentally ill -- tens of thousands of them wandering the streets, with various degrees of severity, and yes they have gotten pregnant. And that doesnt include the ones who arent just wandering the streets, imagine all the millions more who maybe are not transient or homeless, but still largely dysfucntional in society and living in low income housing for example. It is a nightmare of a situation, a gigantic problem, and it leads to the intergenerational passing on of abuse and trauma and neglect. Sure there are TONS of low IQ and lazy people, nobody disputes that.

But to just chalk it all up to selfish, lazy decision making is truly oversimplifying a tremendously diverse and complex problem in society.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-27-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Gandmiles Guest

"To recommend thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less"

Oscar Wilde
    The last man one would take parental or financial advice from. Do you know nothing of Oscar Wilde? One of those great men who chose to have kids without fully thinking it through and couldn't save a penny despite earning more than most.

Quick with an epigram, short with personal responsibility.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar Wilde
    The last man one would take parental or financial advice from. Do you know nothing of Oscar Wilde? One of those great men who chose to have kids without fully thinking it through and couldn't save a penny despite earning more than most.

He is your hero not mine and it is not parental or financial advise. That you would seek to reduce it to such, shows how little humanity you possess.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is way more than lazy parents not feeding their children.

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Getting tea from the chippy.
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

I don't owe you anything when you post like a nasty spoiled child.
    I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office, and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger. Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off, just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.
    I don't owe you anything when you post like a nasty spoiled child.
    You’re right, you owe me fuck all. But you owe it to yourself and the rest of the forum to answer the odd question instead of going off on a rant every time to deflect from the issue.

I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You don’t need to put a spin on it.....but you will anyway! I never said poverty wasn’t an issue, I’m saying WHY, With all the help , and not just financial help that people in this country get is poverty an issue? Oh yeah, you don’t answer questions, it gets in the way of your ranting!

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

Haha. Fucking classic! I sound Mental and Naive.
    As we know because Miles has been making you look like a cunt all day, I am not Miles. he has experienced poverty and knows what it is, unlike you. You’ve just “heard about it” . You don’t know anyone in poverty, you have not experienced it and like I said , a couple of months ago you wouldn’t have even known if kids were given free meals during the school holidays or not! But now you’re an expert on the subject! In a month’s time , you’ll be whingeing about something else and these poor kids that you will have forgotten about will still be starving and still be poor!
    How fucking arrogant you are. I’m sure the poor people of this country are ecstatic that you’ve taken on this great crusade!

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office,
    Bully for you, so we can only post if we agree with you?

and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, and who are my pals?? You really are a hypocrite. Some people on here I like, some people less so. But I can’t say I have any pals, I haven’t met anybody.

he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Sound bites? Nah mate, I put things out there and answer people’s questions. I think it’s respectable to do so. Or every time someone asks me a question , I could get all offensive and indignant and hope they’ve forgotten that they asked me a question. Sound Familiar?

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

No, you made it simplistic and as usual totally missed the point as usual. As Gandalf tried to explain to you,
    It’s about decisions and priorities. And to be honest , I would rather sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg (or anyone for that matter) than sound like you!

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger.
    You “are aware” of plenty of people? Hahaha! Fuck me. So you don’t know anyone? Yet when somebody like Gandalf , who has experienced relative poverty tries to reason with you , you get all offensive. Even you are reaching a new level of pathetic.

Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off,
    “Usually” have you any figures on this ? Maybe a fact or two? No? Or are gonna copy and paste the sort of Bullshit @Master does without reading it , that uses the criteria for poverty being on “below the national average wage” is poverty.

just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Like I said, I’m not here to stick up for Boris , but acting like a fish wife is really brave. I can just imagine you over the garden fence like the Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough characters dressed up as women!

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.[/QUOTE]
    At least I take responsibility for what I say. I ANSWER questions, I don’t internally combust and get all indignant and hope people will have forgotten the question.

You really are a sad, pathetic specimen.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a purely touristic note, I visited Oscar WIlde's house twice in Dublin, and oddly whilst visiting Jim Morrison of The Doors' grave at Pere Lachaise in Paris in January 1990, I also incidentally visited Oscar Wilde's grave which is adjacent.

Gandmiles Guest

Oscar Wilde

He is your hero not mine and it is not parental or financial advise. That you would seek to reduce it to such, shows how little humanity you possess.
    No, it doesn't show anything about my humanity. My point being that in some ways my own father was akin to Wilde minus the beer belly and thesaurus. Poverty was chosen in both cases. A common story just on a less dramatic scale in our case.

Even post prison Wilde had money mainly through the charity of friends, but spent it as fast as he could find it. He chose and wouldn't change.

So free meals is multi generational in your household. Would never have guessed.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    On a purely touristic note, I visited Oscar WIlde's house twice in Dublin, and oddly whilst visiting Jim Morrison of The Doors' grave at Pere Lachaise in Paris in January 1990, I also incidentally visited Oscar Wilde's grave which is adjacent.

Yes we went to Pere Lachaise. Amazing place. Loved all the lipstick kisses over Wilde's grave, also went to Morrisons (guarded by armed Police at the time?) and Chopin's. Then afterwards we went to a lovely Lebanese restaurant and had some extraordinary food.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information