Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Was just looking at this thread and Beaner and Brock having their little tiff, and out of curiosity I looked at the poll on the first page.
    Surprise, surprise, Brock voted that Boris should resign!
    You mean you fell for it?
    Oh yeah, the “master plan”!
    You're right that I don't particularly like Boris Johnson but he is not responsible for a bunch of greedy bastards who pocketed most of the money for the needy children and only gave some carrot sticks and celery stalks my fine pedigree chum. I have to say that it was true I misspoke it was another poster and not beans who said they supported the Hillary Clinton foundation even though the money had been stolen that was meant for Haiti. @Beanz and I and dia bando had a great Zoom meeting today and only you were missing which would have rounded it off and we were all discussing about you and hoping that you would join
    The Title of the thread was “Should Boris Resign?” The OP votes yes, You vote yes, yet here we are over 500 posts later , to ing fro ing and flip flopping. That is some feat.
    Nice to know I’m living rent free in people’s heads I suppose.
    I must have missed something. Rent free? Because why?? Do you mean my use of the word pedigree chum? you're not going to tell me that you invented that phrase now right?
    that’s what I meant sweet pea. And i’ve Never professed to say that I invented the phrase , but where did you get it from? x
    I got it from a guy in Trapani

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was just looking at this thread and Beaner and Brock having their little tiff, and out of curiosity I looked at the poll on the first page.
    You're right that I don't particularly like Boris Johnson but he is not responsible for a bunch of greedy bastards who pocketed most of the money for the needy children and only gave some carrot sticks and celery stalks my fine pedigree chum. I have to say that it was true I misspoke it was another poster and not beans who said they supported the Hillary Clinton foundation even though the money had been stolen that was meant for Haiti. @Beanz and I and dia bando had a great Zoom meeting today and only you were missing which would have rounded it off and we were all discussing about you and hoping that you would join
    The Title of the thread was “Should Boris Resign?” The OP votes yes, You vote yes, yet here we are over 500 posts later , to ing fro ing and flip flopping. That is some feat.
    I must have missed something. Rent free? Because why?? Do you mean my use of the word pedigree chum? you're not going to tell me that you invented that phrase now right?
    that’s what I meant sweet pea. And i’ve Never professed to say that I invented the phrase , but where did you get it from? x
    Doubt it mate. They use stronger sayings down there.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Doubt it mate. They use stronger sayings down there.
    I actually stayed 3 nights there, took a ferry to Tunis from there.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Parallels between Trump and Johnson - https://westenglandbylines.co.uk/joh...-and-division/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Democracy for Sale. Trump did exactly the same thing. Expanded Globalism and Corporate power at the expense of individual freedom and state sovereignty, cheered on by his supporters who thought he was doing the opposite.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As a chaser on the day the UK recorded it highest Covid Death Toll. This is how empty Johnson's virtue signalling claps have been all along.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the connection between Johnson's so-called virtue signaling claps and the highest death toll ever on a daily basis being today January 20th 2021? Do tell

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a truly dreadful milestone, 100 000 deaths.

Herd immunity, The Superman of Capitalism, A Prime minister shaking hands and boasting about it after SAGE telling him not to, horse racing meets, huge football matches going ahead, that was just the start. Johnson missed 5 Cobra meetings in a row, fucking 5!

Then Johnson sent the infected out into care homes, failed to get the PPE needed, dragged his feet on the lockdown, fucked about and did not take it seriously even after going down with it.

He dithers and messes about and yet has overseen the most corrupt government in UK history. Look at how well the NHS that Johnson snubbed is handling the vaccination rollout in comparison to the shambles the privately run crap that is track and trace etc.

Look at how useless the chumocracy of a cabinet he has appointed have been. Worse than a shambles. Pritti Patel a home secretary still nearly a year on has not secured our borders, an Education secretary who has no idea about planning and a health secretary who has stumbled from one disaster into another like a headless chicken.

They should all be gone. We cannot afford to wait a second longer. For what? They cannot cope. They are not fit for purpose.

Johnson should lead by example for once and go.

The man is a fucking deadly liability.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Herd immunity, The Superman of Capitalism, A Prime minister shaking hands and boasting about it after SAGE telling him not to, horse racing meets, huge football matches going ahead, that was just the start. Johnson missed 5 Cobra meetings in a row, fucking 5!

Then Johnson sent the infected out into care homes, failed to get the PPE needed, dragged his feet on the lockdown, fucked about and did not take it seriously even after going down with it.

He dithers and messes about and yet has overseen the most corrupt government in UK history. Look at how well the NHS that Johnson snubbed is handling the vaccination rollout in comparison to the shambles the privately run crap that is track and trace etc.

Look at how useless the chumocracy of a cabinet he has appointed have been. Worse than a shambles. Pritti Patel a home secretary still nearly a year on has not secured our borders, an Education secretary who has no idea about planning and a health secretary who has stumbled from one disaster into another like a headless chicken.

They should all be gone. We cannot afford to wait a second longer. For what? They cannot cope. They are not fit for purpose.

Ok, Boris is a plank, Hancock is fucking useless, Williamson not much better. I actually think Priti Patel is a pretty tough no nonsense cunt, and Rishi , who scored all the brownie points early doors with his giveaways has gone a bit quiet of late (probably skint!)
    But get rid of them all, and who would YOU put in their place?
    I don’t care which party, just want to get a feel for who you think would be best at managing this shit show.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, Boris is a plank, Hancock is fucking useless, Williamson not much better. I actually think Priti Patel is a pretty tough no nonsense cunt, and Rishi , who scored all the brownie points early doors with his giveaways has gone a bit quiet of late (probably skint!)
    I don’t care which party, just want to get a feel for who you think would be best at managing this shit show.
    Patel is not only an idiot she has proven she cannot be trusted with her illegal actions when working under May. She has had nearly a year to sort out the borders, that is her department and as usual like the rest of them they blame everyone else. This is the woman consorting with a foreign government behind the then serving Prime ministers back. Her feet should not have touched the ground but instead of criminal charges Johnson made her home Secretary. They are so out of touch with reality. Sunak's wife is richer than the Queen ffs and he as chancellor has not declared that money in the ministerial register. They are so corrupt it is impossible to overstate their guilt. Look at Sunak and Johnson encouraging people to eat out and meet at Christmas. Nearly half of the deaths happened since November.

They should be locked up.

Anyone would be better. I really mean that. Right across the political spectrum. From Thatcher to Corbyn nobody could have done a worse job.

From the start they should have used the best minds across parties. This is worse than a war casualty wise.

Rosena Allin-Khan who has a Masters degree in Public Health. Not Politics and Philosophy like most of Parliament and still works shifts as a Doctor in her local hospitals Emergency department. You put her in the war cabinet. You bring in Starmer and Ainsworth until it is under control.

You get old experienced heads too like Ken Clarke to get things done, you consort with Brown and Major.

It will not happen because Johnson doesn't like people of principle, they are too likely to confront him and hold him to account. Look at how they scorched the earth in clearing out any Conservative MP with a conscience so they could bung money to their mates.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Patel is not only an idiot she has proven she cannot be trusted with her illegal actions when working under May. She has had nearly a year to sort out the borders, that is her department and as usual like the rest of them they blame everyone else. This is the woman consorting with a foreign government behind the then serving Prime ministers back. Her feet should not have touched the ground but instead of criminal charges Johnson made her home Secretary. They are so out of touch with reality. Sunak's wife is richer than the Queen ffs and he as chancellor has not declared that money in the ministerial register. They are so corrupt it is impossible to overstate their guilt. Look at Sunak and Johnson encouraging people to eat out and meet at Christmas. Nearly half of the deaths happened since November.

Anyone would be better. I really mean that. Right across the political spectrum. From Thatcher to Corbyn nobody could have done a worse job.

From the start they should have used the best minds across parties. This is worse than a war casualty wise.

Rosena Allin-Khan who has a Masters degree in Public Health. Not Politics and Philosophy like most of Parliament and still works shifts as a Doctor in her local hospitals Emergency department. You put her in the war cabinet. You bring in Starmer and Ainsworth until it is under control.

You get old experienced heads too like Ken Clarke to get things done, you consort with Brown and Major.

It will not happen because Johnson doesn't like people of principle, they are too likely to confront him and hold him to account. Look at how they scorched the earth in clearing out any Conservative MP with a conscience so they could bung money to their mates.
    I know it won’t happen, I just wanted to know if you had some options in mind, and to be fair you do.
    The problem is that whoever you hypothetically put in power, they would spend all their time blaming heir predecessors.its how it’s always been.
    I know that’s negative, but it’s true.
    What’s the answer ? I haven’t got a fucking clue.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fucking misogynist AND racist against Patel right there, boob-boom, double whammy, your true self exposed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know it won’t happen, I just wanted to know if you had some options in mind, and to be fair you do.
    The problem is that whoever you hypothetically put in power, they would spend all their time blaming heir predecessors.its how it’s always been.
    I know that’s negative, but it’s true.
    What’s the answer ? I haven’t got a fucking clue.
    Ha! And what, precisely, is so fucking new about THAT admission? LOL

Thread Information