Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Shit parents brought innocent lives into this world....the kids didn't ask to be here... Then shit parents neglect and abuse the innocent kids..... Doing long-term Emotional and mental damage..... What a fucking world.
    Exactly! And to my mind of thinking, go to the root of the problem, sort that out and the rest won’t happen.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Not wishing to stir up a hornets nest, but why wasn’t this a problem 2 months ago? Only since Rashford got involved (who I admire greatly for caring as much as he clearly does.), has anyone even thought about it.
    Now all of a sudden it’s a disgrace we’re not feeding poor kids in the holidays.
    Nobody wants to see any child go hungry, and it is the government’s problem. But my solution is very different.
    If you feed the kids, all it does is absolve the shit parents from doing what they rightfully should.
    I think there are more shit parents , that would rather spend their money on Crack than their kids, than there is actual poverty. There is a difference.
    Stiffer sentences for people that neglect their kids is a better solution.
    And long term, I reckon as soon as somebody becomes pregnant, both prospective parents should have to pass a capability test before they are 16 weeks pregnant otherwise they sign the child away or have it aborted and done for manslaughter.
    I’m as horrified by the lack of love that these kids are getting as much as by the lack of food!

All you are doing by stating

"I think there are more shit parents , that would rather spend their money on Crack than their kids, than there is actual poverty. There is a difference."

is perpetuating conservative myths and punishing hungry kids. It also seems that you don't actually believe in personal responsibility. What is the motivation behind somehow being the arbiter of whether a woman has an abortion or not, but then suggesting that the blame be laid on the persons you just ordered to do so? and then pretending they should be punished for manslaughter.

It comes across as nasty stuff mate, and to be honest it speaks volumes for how low this country has stooped to that you feel comfortable enough expressing such barbaric views.

It is mental how subservient and cowering people are to the cunts in charge right now that the ideological position adopted by Johnson and the thieves is now repeated as though it were some kind of defense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit parents brought innocent lives into this world....the kids didn't ask to be here... Then shit parents neglect and abuse the innocent kids..... Doing long-term Emotional and mental damage..... What a fucking world.

That is not really the issue at all. These are unique times, but even without a pandemic there are thousands of very responsible parents, many of whom are working, that still struggle to feed their kids. Johnson is throwing money everywhere and refuses to allow families already judged as deserving of help with food, because he doesn't want to be seen to back down. It is a terribly nasty kind of rhetoric imported from America where state intervention is so demonised that people would rather British kids didn't eat than allow their parents to get food vouchers.

Seriously fucked up poisonous stuff.

Even if the parent or parents are shit, denying those vouchers only punishes the hungry kids. You can't swap them for fags or crack like many conservatives are pretending and there has been a massive groundswell of support across the country with businesses, charities and local councils stepping up to offer help.

To deny that kids need to be fed is one of the vilest kinds of virtue signalling there is and yet look how it is wrapped and repackaged as 'Being Responsible'.

It is the opposite. The Thatcherite idea that there is no such thing as society and the Johnson cults suggestion that communities are unimportant and it is all about the hoarding of money and the individual.

Absolute shower of cunts. The entire cabinet and everyone who voted against the motion.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Not wishing to stir up a hornets nest, but why wasn’t this a problem 2 months ago? Only since Rashford got involved (who I admire greatly for caring as much as he clearly does.), has anyone even thought about it.
    Now all of a sudden it’s a disgrace we’re not feeding poor kids in the holidays.
    Nobody wants to see any child go hungry, and it is the government’s problem. But my solution is very different.
    If you feed the kids, all it does is absolve the shit parents from doing what they rightfully should.
    I think there are more shit parents , that would rather spend their money on Crack than their kids, than there is actual poverty. There is a difference.
    Stiffer sentences for people that neglect their kids is a better solution.
    And long term, I reckon as soon as somebody becomes pregnant, both prospective parents should have to pass a capability test before they are 16 weeks pregnant otherwise they sign the child away or have it aborted and done for manslaughter.
    I’m as horrified by the lack of love that these kids are getting as much as by the lack of food!

All you are doing by stating

"I think there are more shit parents , that would rather spend their money on Crack than their kids, than there is actual poverty. There is a difference."

is perpetuating conservative myths and punishing hungry kids. It also seems that you don't actually believe in personal responsibility. What is the motivation behind somehow being the arbiter of whether a woman has an abortion or not, but then suggesting that the blame be laid on the persons you just ordered to do so? and then pretending they should be punished for manslaughter.

It comes across as nasty stuff mate, and to be honest it speaks volumes for how low this country has stooped to that you feel comfortable enough expressing such barbaric views.

It is mental how subservient and cowering people are to the cunts in charge right now that the ideological position adopted by Johnson and the thieves is now repeated as though it were some kind of defense.
    I didn’t say I was against the government dipping into the coffers to help, but it’s how they do it that is key.
    And I ask again, 2 months ago , or 6 months ago , I never heard you protesting that poor kids weren’t getting free meals in the holidays? So why now? It’s almost an insult to the issue that you are so indignant now, yet hadn’t given it a passing thought before.
    And why are these people poor? Now I never ever thought I would be defending a Tory government, but it cannot be denied that in the U.K. people have more financial support from the state than almost any other country in Europe, possibly the World.
    Only you could construe what I said as “not actually believing in personal responsibility.” I would love to know how the fuck you work that out?
    And who is being subservient to the “cunts in charge?”
    I have never voted Tory in my life, and I don’t think anybody who actually knows me would ever call me a Tory, but you seem to know better. I can’t say I’m surprised.
    And for you to accuse me of being nasty with some of the venomous diatribe you spit out is truly laughable.
    as @walrus (I think it was anyway) stated on another thread , when it’s someone you’ve got “the hates” for, you go in big time! Whether that be Me, Boris, @walrus or @El Kabong , if we said Black was black , you would probably say something like “that’s typical of the disgusting cruel cunt you are , Black is white , you fucking low life!”
    But when your Mate Brock posted a very civil reply to my post showing a degree of empathy towards it, your reply to him had a very different tone than the reply to mine.
    Mate, you’re pretty transparent really. But hey, that’s life.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are YOUR words Primo. If you want to be shown a degree of empathy maybe stop being such a cold heartless bastard yourself. Fucking hell man you just advocated forced abortion and then imprisonment of the poor woman who you forced to have one. If that wasn't nasty enough you then suggested

That is exactly what Tory Mp Ben Bradley agreed Free School Vouchers were enabling. What a mental thing to write, as though you have decided actual poverty doesn't exist. ANd then you pretend you are not defending Tory policy?

Come on.

Those kids that needed it did get vouchers in the summer holidays, which is exactly why the vast majority of people in this country are in favour of continuing the scheme. Your bullshit team tagging your boyfriends doesn't prove anything but your desperation to avoid responsibility for something YOU wrote.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

If I may Gentlemen,

Kudos to Marcus Rashford in going to bat for the kids. That's a man doing a charitable thing which will endear him to all (or rather SHOULD endear him to all). Charitable giving (money, time, clothes, etc) from the free will of family, friends, neighbors etc should be smiled upon as that is the BEST thing to do. It unites, it gives people agency in their communities, and anyone can be involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    It also seems that you don't actually believe in personal responsibility.
    It seems to be that is EXACTLY what Primo is asking about....what of the parents of these poor children? Why is it that they cannot provide for their kids? Why must they rely on government? Are they not responsible for their children? Surely if a parent was incapable of employment or a widow and the like then that is understandable, but some people are downright worthless and society needs to demand better from those people rather than aid and abet their laziness, ineptitude, or carelessness. That's not a cynical stance it's real life.

Some people expect more from government (or others) than they are willing to provide for themselves and that shouldn't be rewarded.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is way more than lazy parents not feeding their children.

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If I may Gentlemen,

Kudos to Marcus Rashford in going to bat for the kids. That's a man doing a charitable thing which will endear him to all (or rather SHOULD endear him to all). Charitable giving (money, time, clothes, etc) from the free will of family, friends, neighbors etc should be smiled upon as that is the BEST thing to do. It unites, it gives people agency in their communities, and anyone can be involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    It also seems that you don't actually believe in personal responsibility.
    It seems to be that is EXACTLY what Primo is asking about....what of the parents of these poor children? Why is it that they cannot provide for their kids? Why must they rely on government? Are they not responsible for their children? Surely if a parent was incapable of employment or a widow and the like then that is understandable, but some people are downright worthless and society needs to demand better from those people rather than aid and abet their laziness, ineptitude, or carelessness. That's not a cynical stance it's real life.

Some people expect more from government (or others) than they are willing to provide for themselves and that shouldn't be rewarded.

It is a cynical stance.

That is exactly what it is.

You are suggesting that in order to avoid accidentally rewarding some lazy people by helping to feed their hungry kids you are willing to let the deserving parents miss out too.

It is virtue signalling Politically correct bullshit. Just because it comes from a conservative idealogy on the right, it doesn't change that fact.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Getting tea from the chippy.
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is not really the issue at all. These are unique times, but even without a pandemic there are thousands of very responsible parents, many of whom are working, that still struggle to feed their kids. Johnson is throwing money everywhere and refuses to allow families already judged as deserving of help with food, because he doesn't want to be seen to back down. It is a terribly nasty kind of rhetoric imported from America where state intervention is so demonised that people would rather British kids didn't eat than allow their parents to get food vouchers.

Seriously fucked up poisonous stuff.

Even if the parent or parents are shit, denying those vouchers only punishes the hungry kids. You can't swap them for fags or crack like many conservatives are pretending and there has been a massive groundswell of support across the country with businesses, charities and local councils stepping up to offer help.

To deny that kids need to be fed is one of the vilest kinds of virtue signalling there is and yet look how it is wrapped and repackaged as 'Being Responsible'.

It is the opposite. The Thatcherite idea that there is no such thing as society and the Johnson cults suggestion that communities are unimportant and it is all about the hoarding of money and the individual.

Absolute shower of cunts. The entire cabinet and everyone who voted against the motion.
    No I wasn't relating my ideas to whatever is happening now with the UK, I was just talking in general that shit parents cause mental problems and emotional disorders in their kids. I wasnt relating that to whatever the voucher programs in the UK are up to at the moment, with the cutting of aid or denying of poverty topic. Just was a separate comment on how parents can ruin their kids' lives.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The facts and figures show the reality of child poverty in the UK.

There were 4.2 million children living in poverty in the UK in 2018-19. That's 30 per cent of children, or nine in a classroom of 30.

44 per cent of children living in lone-parent families are in poverty.

Lone parents face a higher risk of poverty due to the lack of an additional earner, low rates of maintenance payments, gender inequality in employment and pay, and childcare costs.

Children from black and minority ethnic groups are more likely to be in poverty: 46 per cent are now in poverty, compared with 26 per cent of children in White British families.

Work does not provide a guaranteed route out of poverty in the UK. 72 per cent of children growing up in poverty live in a household where at least one person works.

Children in large families are at a far greater risk of living in poverty – 43 per cent of children living in families with 3 or more children live in poverty.

Childcare and housing are two of the costs that take the biggest toll on families’ budgets.

Between 1998 and 2003 reducing child poverty was made a priority - with a comprehensive strategy and investment in children - and the number of children in poverty fell by 600,000.

Removing the two-child limit and the benefit cap would lift 100,000s of children out of poverty.

Increasing child benefit would substantially reduce child poverty as well as providing support to all families with the extra costs children bring.

https://cpag.org.uk/child-poverty/ch...ts-and-figures
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

Thread Information