Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
So in Boris’s first address to the nation, he’s managed to throw the whole Catering and Hospitality sector under a bus! he knows full well with his “recommendation” that he has passed on the responsibility for thousands of workers . If he carries on with this stance, the whole sector will not recover from this. Literally thousands of Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants, Hotels will shut down, and then what? Lost forever!
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s instalment. I wonder who gets it then? Transport, Construction?
The guy is a Buffoon with no balls, who does not give a flying fuck!
The guy is a dangerous wanker and always has been. With no Theatre, no live sports, no gigs, that is about 70% of my work gone. Virtually all of my mates are promoters, musicians, club owners, actors, Promoters etc who will go under while Boris and his vulture bastard mates pick up the businesses they worked hard to build and turn them into flats for chinless yuppie cunts.
Yes, Boris and his friends will now become musicians and promoters. Very likely. Stop being emotional. Every nation is going through the same situation. The UK is no different.