Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The facts and figures show the reality of child poverty in the UK.

There were 4.2 million children living in poverty in the UK in 2018-19. That's 30 per cent of children, or nine in a classroom of 30.

44 per cent of children living in lone-parent families are in poverty.

Lone parents face a higher risk of poverty due to the lack of an additional earner, low rates of maintenance payments, gender inequality in employment and pay, and childcare costs.

Children from black and minority ethnic groups are more likely to be in poverty: 46 per cent are now in poverty, compared with 26 per cent of children in White British families.

Work does not provide a guaranteed route out of poverty in the UK. 72 per cent of children growing up in poverty live in a household where at least one person works.

Children in large families are at a far greater risk of living in poverty – 43 per cent of children living in families with 3 or more children live in poverty.

Childcare and housing are two of the costs that take the biggest toll on families’ budgets.

Between 1998 and 2003 reducing child poverty was made a priority - with a comprehensive strategy and investment in children - and the number of children in poverty fell by 600,000.

Removing the two-child limit and the benefit cap would lift 100,000s of children out of poverty.

Increasing child benefit would substantially reduce child poverty as well as providing support to all families with the extra costs children bring.

https://cpag.org.uk/child-poverty/ch...ts-and-figures
    Depends how you classify poverty. @Master , tell the truth, did you actually read what you just attached?
    Fucking laughable! The criteria for “poverty” was “below national average income” !
    So if the parents income is below the national average, they are in poverty! Is that how it should be judged? It’s a fucking joke.
    Now of those millions, how many have access to any of the list I stated previously?
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 10-27-2020 at 12:04 AM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is way more than lazy parents not feeding their children.

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Getting tea from the chippy.
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

I don't owe you anything when you post like a nasty spoiled child. I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office, and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger. Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off, just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Gandmiles Guest

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

I don't owe you anything when you post like a nasty spoiled child. I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office, and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger. Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off, just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.
    No, he is not Gandalf, but he is pretty astute in his observation of bad parents. I had free school meals. Why? Because my father was a playboy who spent his money on women and booze. When he left my mother refused to ever lift a finger and get a job.

Who avoided responsibility? It was the parents. They made very bad decisions.

You know exactly how it works. People choose shit partners and then get knocked up and avoid taking ownership of the mess they have made.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post

A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Again cynical bullshit.

Idiot.

No, he is not Gandalf, but he is pretty astute in his observation of bad parents. I had free school meals. Why? Because my father was a playboy who spent his money on women and booze. When he left my mother refused to ever lift a finger and get a job.

You know exactly how it works. People choose shit partners and then get knocked up and avoid taking ownership of the mess they have made.

If you are so sick that you want to go back in time and punish your younger self and your own mother by starving yourself, then you have a lot more problems than posting under multiple accounts.

You might want to start backing up your bullshit 'Mr Responsible' lies by not asking for others to ban you, because you can not even stop yourself from posting on an internet forum without someone doing it for you.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Again cynical bullshit.

Idiot.

Beanz has already said it is mostly women that end up with dealing with the issues of providing for their children so have no other choice than to take ownership of the problem. What is worse is when the children end up in care but that may end up to be good for them. Looked after children are the most vulnerable and life chances for them can be much harder. They are more likely to end up unemployed, homeless and in the criminal justice system.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Gandmiles Guest

Beanz says a lot of things on a daily basis.

Women need to take responsibility for their lives too. There are bad men and bad women too. Unfortunately the vetting system has been broken a long time. You don't get pregnant unless you are ready. Basic logic.

Welfare compounds the problem. I also agree that runaway fathers need their tubes snipping and need to pay a price.

Works both ways. Lack of responsibility on the part of bad parents.

A very Western problem. Save up before you ever have a child. Common sense.

Gandmiles Guest

How many are you fighting with without me here, Beano? I don't post for months at a time. You have the issues with control. I can vanish anytime and will. You need the conflict. You NEED it so bad. Enjoy if that is how you get your buzz, but don't make excuses for poor judgment all the time.

It is awful to not plan being a parent well. The consequences are horrendous and all on the two who did not use their brains very well. It needs to happpen less as it is the kindest thing to do.

Robert Smith from The Cure has it right. Didn't think he was responsible enough and resented being born himself. Thus you son't do it. Not that hard to avoid messing up a kid. For welfare, to keep men, to....

Too dark. Gandmiles is not exactly a disguise and has been in operation for 8 years. He will leave quietly.

Bye. Do carry on. The new blood love the conflict.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Cigarettes

Again cynical bullshit.

Idiot.

Beanz has already said it is mostly women that end up with dealing with the issues of providing for their children so have no other choice than to take ownership of the problem. What is worse is when the children end up in care but that may end up to be good for them. Looked after children are the most vulnerable and life chances for them can be much harder. They are more likely to end up unemployed, homeless and in the criminal justice system.
    He doesn't care. He just wants to make sure that the safety net that was provided for him is never offered to children now. It is an example of Privilege pretending to be responsible whilst avoiding any hint of acting like an adult. He is not even posting as himself and yet wants to be afforded a special exception even here on an international forum.
    Hidden Content

Gandmiles Guest

I do not want to hurt any child. I want to teach these parental wrecks a lesson. They need to learn the hard way. No excuses.

I decided not to have children for a reason similar to Robert Smith. It is a position of empathy to suggest people not hurt a child.

Stop fighting and get married. Walrus and Lyle are decent people. Very decent people. Sort it out. It will do you good. Good luck.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not want to hurt any child. I want to teach these parental wrecks a lesson. They need to learn the hard way. No excuses.

I decided not to have children for a reason similar to Robert Smith. It is a position of empathy to suggest people not hurt a child.

Stop fighting and get married. Walrus and Lyle are decent people. Very decent people. Sort it out. It will do you good. Good luck.

The majority of people receiving free school meals vouchers for their children are not parental wrecks at all. That you can be so judgemental of people you know nothing about, and yet give two self aggrandizing posturing gonads a free pass for anything, says it all.
    Hidden Content

Gandmiles Guest

Do you know most of those parents? Have you checked why they have no money? You attacked Primo, but in my case he was right. Two people totally unsuited. Result: chaos. They did not need to live as they did and chose. The booze, the fags, the refusal to work. Seen it all.

How many others here had lunch vouchers? Probably a few. Wouldn't need them with a hard working Dad and a Mum willing to chip in. Not enough cash. Quit smoking? Never.

Why am I not broke or hurting kids? Choices. I know good parents. None are needing free meals or handouts.

You need a loving Mum and Dad or just do not bother. Makes the world a better place.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know most of those parents? Have you checked why they have no money? You attacked Primo, but in my case he was right. Two people totally unsuited. Result: chaos. They did not need to live as they did and chose. The booze, the fags, the refusal to work. Seen it all.

How many others here had lunch vouchers? Probably a few. Wouldn't need them with a hard working Dad and a Mum willing to chip in. Not enough cash. Quit smoking? Never.

Why am I not broke or hurting kids? Choices. I know good parents. None are needing free meals or handouts.

You need a loving Mum and Dad or just do not bother. Makes the world a better place.

You have not seen it all at all. You have learned nothing really, listen to yourself. Here you are accusing me of attacking someone for pointing out how barbaric and horrific his suggestion of enforcing abortions on women and then locking

them up for manslaughter was.

Are you really defending that and yet again trying to paint me as some kind of bogeyman?

You are not the special case you claim to be at all. Stop judging others by your own greedy selfish spiteful standards. I am hardly an outlier on this the vast majority of the British public are disgusted by the nasty regime you urged others to usher in.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information