Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What happened to that “Oven Ready” Brexit deal that he had?
    "Oven Ready"....who knew Boris was so eager to work with Labour
    He is not even called Boris. Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is not your chum. His oven ready deal was a lie. He is willing to break international law and plunge Ireland back into civil war in order to satisfy the thugs and gangsters you voted for.

He should be long gone.

If he had worked with Labour and been an adult this current lockdown would already be over having been half the length and at the time it was needed.

Being partisan at a time of national crisis is deeply unhelpful, unprofessional and childish. Starmer even though he is a bit to centre party for me would not be responsible for so many thousands of dead Brits.

You make think it funny to call him Boris but all it does is excuse his dilly dallying and hesitancy. The cunt is a disgrace.

Fuck him.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at the bastards making themselves and their families and friends rich off of a pandemic while 50 000 lie in their graves.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...p-cVW494PKfy14

MY LITTLE CRONY MAP HERE - https://sophieehill.shinyapps.io/my-little-crony/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The prime minister is not the big bad devil your making him to be. I celebrate he has put himself on a collision course with the Joe Biden administration. Oh and Downing Street said it would press ahead with legislation designed to override the Brexit deal on Northern Ireland. Why is any off that SOOO BAAAD? No, it is okay stuff, Boris is not the terrible person their all made him out

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    The prime minister is not the big bad devil your making him to be. I celebrate he has put himself on a collision course with the Joe Biden administration. Oh and Downing Street said it would press ahead with legislation designed to override the Brexit deal on Northern Ireland. Why is any off that SOOO BAAAD? No, it is okay stuff, Boris is not the terrible person their all made him out

Why is Johnson proposing breaking international law and risking the collapse of the Good Friday agreement and plunging Ireland into civil war so bad? Seriously ?

It is nothing to do with making Johnson into anything. The fool is a treacherous lying liability whose dithering inaction, ineptitude and blatant corruption has bee well documented for years by many, including those from his own party.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Johnson's party animal bezzy. Son of a KGB spy.

Nothing to see here.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...sc7eWOzJ5RGYYQ
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously Brexit has fuck all to do with this.

Nothing to see here.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Elites?

Fuck off with that bollocks when you then go and vote for pricks like this

https://lloydhardy.com/news/Jacob_Re...tx6RmRdFJ9MszU
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

quite fucking HOW is the "virulent new strain" to be blamed on Boris? Is he now responsible for subatomic virus mutations as well? Fucking hell mate, your blind hatred of Johnson and Trump are quite telling. "Closure of Eurotunnel....etc..." What the absolute fuck Beanz, if he HADNT closed the tunnels, you'd be the first one moaning and shouting that he SHOULD have closed it all down to stop the spread. Seriously, this is a bit reaching for straws mate. "Businesses closing" You cant play it both sides Beanz..... if he said NO BUSINESSES CLOSING, you and the rest of those like you who detest him so much, would be protesting that rather Johnson WAS PROMOTING THE SPREAD BY OPENING BUSINESSES. YOu cant have your cake and eat it too.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    quite fucking HOW is the "virulent new strain" to be blamed on Boris? Is he now responsible for subatomic virus mutations as well? Fucking hell mate, your blind hatred of Johnson and Trump are quite telling. "Closure of Eurotunnel....etc..." What the absolute fuck Beanz, if he HADNT closed the tunnels, you'd be the first one moaning and shouting that he SHOULD have closed it all down to stop the spread. Seriously, this is a bit reaching for straws mate. "Businesses closing" You cant play it both sides Beanz..... if he said NO BUSINESSES CLOSING, you and the rest of those like you who detest him so much, would be protesting that rather Johnson WAS PROMOTING THE SPREAD BY OPENING BUSINESSES. YOu cant have your cake and eat it too.

Seriously?

Teachers have been begging to close schools down, overrun with children and staff suffering from the new strain of the virus. Johnson threatened to sue them and take legal action if they did so.

The opposition and medical advisors warned for weeks that the relaxing of restrictions that Johnson was promoting across the country, was irresponsible and would lead to a huge rise in infections. Johnson laughed at them and accused them of wanting to cancel Christmas. Then Johnson cancelled it anyway with a couple days warning, after all those thousands had bought train tickets and food for family get togethers.

Nowhere did i or anyone else, blame a virulent strain of the virus on Johnson or the closing of the tunnel and ferries etc. That is a meme pointing out how crass and un priministerial the Cunt is, for laughing about it.

He never shut our borders. France and Europe did.

You and Gandalf and the other Brexit backers, have banged on for years about sovereignty and gaining control of our borders, and yet Johnson and the Brexiteers have left them open all pandemic. so that people waltz into airports and ferry terminals infected, with no checks whatsoever.

Meanwhile in Europe several countries have closed their borders or installed compulsory corona virus checks, proving that Brexit was never about sovereignty. It was always about cunts like Mogg avoiding paying tax and gambling on a no deal and the collapse of the UK economy.

Your strawman bullshit is starting to grate when you are so happy to avoid that fact that you support these absolute treasonous bastards that are destroying the UK and America from within.

Johnson like Trump is a fucking dangerous fool.

They both have blood on their hands. There is no blind hatred in that observation it is a fact.

They are both supremely incompetent and arrogant fantastists. They have had a silver spoon handed to them since childhood and they could not even run a bath.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think Johnson , Trump. Mogg, Farage and the fact that they are making themselves, friends and families rich by robbing the public in a time of crisis need defending?

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On the one hand you support the freedom of movement across borders and you are against brexit and nation states and now you are saying it is a bad thing for people to be waltzing in to the UK from the European Union? You can't have it both ways. If he had shut down the borders you would say he was being a claustrophobic xenophobe who's shutting out the freedom of movement. So since he has left them open now you are saying he has done the wrong thing with that all is well.

Where in your theory here about how bad his inactions have been do you at least try to put one little modicum of responsibility on people who should be wearing protective equipment if they are going to waltz right in? are you saying people are so dumb that they have to have the borders sealed like rats? Don't they have to wear masks and goggles or face Shields and take some personal responsibility for their own well-being? Or do you support the government with an iron fist mandating to people? Because that too would be in contradiction to your previous philosophy

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    On the one hand you support the freedom of movement across borders and you are against brexit and nation states and now you are saying it is a bad thing for people to be waltzing in to the UK from the European Union? You can't have it both ways. If he had shut down the borders you would say he was being a claustrophobic xenophobe who's shutting out the freedom of movement. So since he has left them open now you are saying he has done the wrong thing with that all is well.

Where in your theory here about how bad his inactions have been do you at least try to put one little modicum of responsibility on people who should be wearing protective equipment if they are going to waltz right in? are you saying people are so dumb that they have to have the borders sealed like rats? Don't they have to wear masks and goggles or face Shields and take some personal responsibility for their own well-being? Or do you support the government with an iron fist mandating to people? Because that too would be in contradiction to your previous philosophy

Why do you think this is some kind of competition in which the only important thing for you is having the last word or win an argument by resorting to strawman bullshit? You sound like El Kabong.

Believing in the freedom of movement that has for 47 years brought huge and sustainable benefits to this country and the preservation of it's unique cultural identity against an onslaught of American corporate globalism is not incompatible with exercising common sense against a global pandemic.

You surely can not be so fucking gullible and naive to believe that the the EU itself is not made of of Sovereign nation states who can still exercise control over their borders when this week they have done just that in showing concern for their own citizens?

The UK didn't because it is run by a bunch of dishonest ideologically driven bigoted criminals.

Johnson has like Trump lied to his citizens more than any other leader in history. He does it every day and if you are pig headed and stupid enough to defend that then what is the point of discussing anything with you? You surely do not think it is OK to lie repeatedly to the British and American public whilst recklessly forcing thru policies that cause thousands of them to die?

Do you think that is OK?

From day one every air and ferry-port should have had mandatory testing and quarantining in place. We are a fucking group of Islands for Christs sake. That is not closing the borders. That is being adult and responsible. Doing the job that Trump and Johnson were elected to do. They can not do it. They refuse to even try and take on advice, until it is too late.

Stop defending them.

All this 'Iron Fist' bullshit is laughable scaremongering. I am talking about very simple common sense actions, not the kind of dictatorial military run state that you seem eager to support in propping up Trump and saving the bastard from prison.

Look at how disgustingly you have jumped into the camp that would describe millions of decent Europeans as brain washed commies because they refuse to kneel to globalist Trump and his dark money backers, and have the continent regress to satisfy some dumb model of inward looking xenophobia.

Trump has way more in common with China and North Korea than anybody on the left, anywhere else on the planet. He doesn't believe in anything but himself. Like Johnson, he is a man child who should be removed from office at the earliest opportunity.

They are dangerous idiots.

That is no longer an opinion, it is a verifiable fact.

Those denying it should be expected to looked at in the same way if they continue to defend the pair of bastards as they plunge us into chaos in service of their own egos.

Simple stuff man.
    Last edited by Beanz; 12-23-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information