Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Boris did the one thing that he was telling us all not to - ignored doctor's advice and kept working rather than resting up.

Hope to god he pulls through, whatever you think of him he is prepared to give it his all here in a near impossible situation to manage.

It's standard practice to put those in ICU on ventilators more or less straight away to give the body a rest from breathing so it can focus fully on fighting this cunt of a virus.

A lad I know from a wider drinking circle also in intensive care. Aged 47 thought he was recovering from it, after having it a week, but Sunday took a massive dip and rushed in to ICU on ventilator as now has pneumonia. Still no change though I've heard no updates today. The frustrating thing for families is you can't ring and get any news as they are so busy in the hospitals - you just sit by phone and wait for the dreaded ring.

My cousin's father in law also died last week - non coronavirus related - at 69 suddenly with a heart attack in the driveway. As there's no funerals now they gave his wife 20 minutes with him in the ambulance and that's it. No other family could go near. He will be cremated privately and she will be sent the ashes.

Impossible to imagine such things happening but this is now reality for the world.

Come on Boris lad beat this fucker.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Some (((people who hate us))) - like one person who posted repeatedly in this thread - are happy that Boris is in intensive care and may die.

Those who wish COVID-19 and death on Boris and the rest of us deserve to get COVID-19 and die themselves. I hope their bad karma comes back at them.
    I have posted repeatedly in this thread because I started it. I started it because unlike you I live, work and vote in, and care about this country.

There are many like you claiming that anyone who does not think Boris and his cabinet have done a good job, are also happy that he is ill and may die. That is precisely the kind of knee jerk reactionary filth the tabloids love and profit from, and does not reflect well on you. I have to say in amongst the hundreds of reactions from friends and colleagues on social media on the left I have seen that reaction only once.

One does not have to believe that Johnson and the Tories are doing a great job to hope the chap gets better.

Wishing Covid-19 and death on anyone is pretty disgusting but you are the only one who has done so on this forum.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wishing Covid-19 and death on anyone is pretty disgusting but you are the only one who has done so on this forum.
    You're twisting it around, like you always do.

I've never wished Covid-19 on anyone - not even evil men like Beanz and George Soros - but YOU have.

You hoped Boris would get it and die. Sorry to disappoint you, but it seems he's recovering now.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is not a good enough reason, but Johnson was not alone in making a poor decision. It will turn out that pretty much everyone except Putin and a few others made poor decisions. Russia has barely 2 dozen cases, but then if it had fizzled to nothing people would complain at how Johnson destroyed the economy. It is political whatever happens.

I called it very early and saw it coming so obviously would have set up proper testing, closed far more flights, stopped gatherings, and closed schools. I am quite hardcore that way as we know the UK does not have enough hospital beds. In saying that though, it can be controlled, but for at least a month it will be difficult.

Yes, Johnson missed the beat, but he did not release this upon the world or cover it up for a month while it ran rampant. Once this is settled it would be nice to see people not forget and to remember how this all started and that was not Downing Street.
    Still true.

I noticed the Japanese politicians are all masked up too, but still the UK politicians do not wear masks. I do find it very.....strange. Why do they not take precautions? If you do not want something you can at least do your best to avoid it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never wished Covid-19 on anyone - not even evil men like Beanz and George Soros - but YOU have.

You hoped Boris would get it and die. Sorry to disappoint you, but it seems he's recovering now.
    Where did this happen?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

more bullshit, just believe it like they want you to believe epstein killed himself, i wouldn't be surprised if they make him the first politician, celebrity to die from it. my money is still on weinstein
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could launch into a multi paragraph rant but why waste my time on a bleached, bloated, imbecile like that? I will merely assert that he is a complete and utter cunt. What on earth makes him think anyone would want him as an MP? He should be in a zoo.....preferably in a cage with the lions. He is a nasty piece of work.
    That video looked like a typical case of Tory sexual abuse. On the evidence of that and the wig, I am sure Boris is due a cabinet post and a subsequent place in the House of Pervs following the obligatory creepy person knighthood.
    Tony Benn was the prime example of a dignified politician who was in it for the right reasons. Boris Johnson meanwhile is a pro finance Hugh Grant impersonator with a penchant for water canons. He is a self declared enemy of the British people. He should be representing people, but is instead declaring war on them. Typical Tory scab as duly appraised by the delightful Max Keiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    He is not there to make you laugh. Boris thinks he can run London and be an MP at the same time. Total arse. How did he become Mayor?
    I have it on good authority that he declared to the bankers 'Bugger society any which way as I am a Tory and I like it lots'. He declared to the Chinese 'I don't care how hot your money is, burn this city down'. And then in an effort to obtain the votes he said 'Crikey, flibber me giblets much alrighty' and in turn the laughter turned to sheep like bleating and a disgusting heap of Tory filth was thus elected Mayor of London. London is the center of financial terrorism, laundered money, and a general ethnic cleansing of the British people. Boris did exactly what he set out to do. He should really be in prison, but if you have wealth that doesn't happen too often and you have a career in politics. There are rumours about Boris and as we know you only rise the ladder if you have plenty to be blackmailed with. As long as a few sheep bleat with laughter and you aim to abuse, then you are dandy.
    A great piece explaining just how dodgy Boris really is. The notion of him running for MP and maybe leader later, would be another mockery of the Tories and the dirty types that should never be allowed positions of influence or power.

Prime Minister BOJO? Fuck that!
    And the icing on the cake of King Boris and his attempt to return. Tell us why you threatened to get a journalist beaten up! Would any of you really vote for this?

I wasn't joking about the 180.

I swear some of the posters here live in another world. A bubble of delusion they build around themselves.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Where did this happen?
    In his own mind.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Where did this happen?
    It didn't happen. Only in Freedoms sick head. And he has been at it for years.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could launch into a multi paragraph rant but why waste my time on a bleached, bloated, imbecile like that? I will merely assert that he is a complete and utter cunt. What on earth makes him think anyone would want him as an MP? He should be in a zoo.....preferably in a cage with the lions. He is a nasty piece of work.
    That video looked like a typical case of Tory sexual abuse. On the evidence of that and the wig, I am sure Boris is due a cabinet post and a subsequent place in the House of Pervs following the obligatory creepy person knighthood.
    Tony Benn was the prime example of a dignified politician who was in it for the right reasons. Boris Johnson meanwhile is a pro finance Hugh Grant impersonator with a penchant for water canons. He is a self declared enemy of the British people. He should be representing people, but is instead declaring war on them. Typical Tory scab as duly appraised by the delightful Max Keiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    He is not there to make you laugh. Boris thinks he can run London and be an MP at the same time. Total arse. How did he become Mayor?
    I have it on good authority that he declared to the bankers 'Bugger society any which way as I am a Tory and I like it lots'. He declared to the Chinese 'I don't care how hot your money is, burn this city down'. And then in an effort to obtain the votes he said 'Crikey, flibber me giblets much alrighty' and in turn the laughter turned to sheep like bleating and a disgusting heap of Tory filth was thus elected Mayor of London. London is the center of financial terrorism, laundered money, and a general ethnic cleansing of the British people. Boris did exactly what he set out to do. He should really be in prison, but if you have wealth that doesn't happen too often and you have a career in politics. There are rumours about Boris and as we know you only rise the ladder if you have plenty to be blackmailed with. As long as a few sheep bleat with laughter and you aim to abuse, then you are dandy.
    A great piece explaining just how dodgy Boris really is. The notion of him running for MP and maybe leader later, would be another mockery of the Tories and the dirty types that should never be allowed positions of influence or power.

Prime Minister BOJO? Fuck that!
    And the icing on the cake of King Boris and his attempt to return. Tell us why you threatened to get a journalist beaten up! Would any of you really vote for this?

I wasn't joking about the 180.

I swear some of the posters here live in another world. A bubble of delusion they build around themselves.
    It is more a case of an evolved mindset. One does not stay the same. Rather than delusion it is more an evolution of thought. When someone matures they become less angry about people who, though not perfect, are neither devil nor demon, but....just human. Boris is kind of human with letterboxes and jokes that he 'shouldn't' make. He would likely be fun at dinner. The more I have seen of him the less I have to get enraged about.

Even in this crisis his administration has made terrible blunders. I say though, most countries have made TERRIBLE blunders. Boris got bad advice from the WHO, info from China and all sorts. He is a politician, like Corbyn, and has only been in charge a matter of months. I said only a mad man would have done things properly. Not mad at all of course, but it would have been looked at as such had it all fizzled out.

I think Boris has done many things I do not agree with. Of course I disagree with some of the cruelty inflicted by Tories over the years, but I felt the same about Labour too whence you not liking me saying I was not proud of ny country. Were you proud of Iraq or even open borders? I wasn't.

Boris is just human and I wish him well. Obviously I don't want 20 years of rule as I want a new party to sweep through as the borders stay open under Tories, but for now he will do and I hope he stays alive and well a very long time. He will change following this experience.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, that was not a very nice first post quoted was it? I sounded like a drunk lefty. Lefties tend to be people needing a room tidy. My room is now clean.

Boris is okay by me.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, that was not a very nice first post quoted was it? I sounded like a drunk lefty. Lefties tend to be people needing a room tidy. My room is now clean.

Boris is okay by me.
    You have changed your views, for the worse, over the years that I have known you. You have gone more to the right as you have gone older and less mindful of others which is my general observation of you.

Shame. You were good to read at your peak.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris is okay by me.
    Not really. Just like Jordan and Boris your room is a mess mate. A secret drug habit and kids all over the place from someone you would see as a lefty or a chav, and you would get on your high horse toot sweet.

Boris ignored the WHO guidelines and pushed this herd immunity bollocks. People saying he was 'trying his best' are deluded he is the PM ffs.

The cabinet are all a bunch of tax avoiding bullshit artists. I know somebody who has a one to one meeting with Hancock and h e had 6 advisors telling him what to say.

PR. And you have fallen for it.

This thread started after the closing of Parliament, the shutting down of democracy. Democracy the very thing you and the Tories desecrated whilst claiming to be defending it. You urged in a Government run by Cummings not an elected representative. Now Cummings is ill and Boris too and the wheels which were wobbly to start with have come off.

We are set to have the worst death toll from this in Europe and you are not helping. You sound morally redundant and more interested in justifying your own stupid comments than anything approaching reality.

Your comment,

"It is easy to spook over feminized soft people."

Says everything about how sheltered, cosseted and free from the responsibility of caring about anyone but yourself your life is.

You have always been a Tory. You are at least now admitting it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not fallen for a thing and do not consider the tidiness of my room an issue. Projection as per usual.

I disagree, Master. I consider my direction to be a much improved one. I consider the modern left to be a cult and do not relate to it.

I do not consider myself a Tory at all, but if one is to suggest that I believe you should display personal responsibility then of course I do.

Do I approve of secret kids? No. Do I support drug habits? No, but I know how it happens and that is a path one must decide for themself.

Noone is without demons. Didn't Corbyn once shag Abbott and hang out with nutters? Everyone has their off days.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggested a solution and it would have reduced that death toll. You can either agree or disagree with that solution. It need not be more than that. I have said from day one to mask up and shut the borders. It would have helped immensely. Trump was called racist for even trying the borders and it was far too little too late.

The CHO and China spread it, so give Boris a break and go after what really messed up the room.

Thread Information