Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    1% and a fucking badge?

It is beyond horrific.

Slow hand clap for the bastards throwing Billions down the drain or more accurately into their pals and families bank accounts and then in the case of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, ..the the absolute bag of shite disgrace, giving the very people that saved his life the middle finger.

who are those people in the illustration?

Painting

Matt Hancock the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and a Nurse representing the NHS.

He is responsible for the shambolic and criminally corrupt response to the Covid Pandemic and has been one of the bastards handing out Government Covid-19 contracts to Tory donors, friends and colleagues from day one. He has failed on PPE, test and trace, and the communication of even the most basic advice. Found like multiple members of the current cabinet, including the Prime Minister to have acted unlawfully, the people always claiming to be neutral and not trusting any politicians have been curiously quiet as these bastards fuck the country over. Go figure that one out.

Until the current Government stepped aside and let the NHS, a national organisation actually qualified to do so, handle anything, they have failed abysmally. They have enriched themselves at other people's expense and costs thousands of unnecessary deaths.

That is the CARE BADGE patronisingly bestowed upon NHS workers as though like the empty claps people could use it for anything useful.

It is amazing how the people who voted these cunts in have remained silent while they fucked over the elderly, teachers, the population at large and now the NHS many of whom have lost their lives saving others, including Johnsnon and Hancock the shameless monsters.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1% and a fucking badge?

It is beyond horrific.

Slow hand clap for the bastards throwing Billions down the drain or more accurately into their pals and families bank accounts and then in the case of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, ..the the absolute bag of shite disgrace, giving the very people that saved his life the middle finger.

Painting

Matt Hancock the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care and a Nurse representing the NHS.

He is responsible for the shambolic and criminally corrupt response to the Covid Pandemic and has been one of the bastards handing out Government Covid-19 contracts to Tory donors, friends and colleagues from day one. He has failed on PPE, test and trace, and the communication of even the most basic advice. Found like multiple members of the current cabinet, including the Prime Minister to have acted unlawfully, the people always claiming to be neutral and not trusting any politicians have been curiously quiet as these bastards fuck the country over. Go figure that one out.

Until the current Government stepped aside and let the NHS, a national organisation actually qualified to do so, handle anything, they have failed abysmally. They have enriched themselves at other people's expense and costs thousands of unnecessary deaths.

That is the CARE BADGE patronisingly bestowed upon NHS workers as though like the empty claps people could use it for anything useful.

It is amazing how the people who voted these cunts in have remained silent while they fucked over the elderly, teachers, the population at large and now the NHS many of whom have lost their lives saving others, including Johnsnon and Hancock the shameless monsters.
    Well to me, I remember in the autumn Matt Hancock insisted that vaccines were on their way. According to reports at the time, he was lambasted with disbelief by other government departments. “Hancockian” became synonymous I guess I would call it among ministers, with implausible optimism. I think you would agree with that much...

Now 10 million of you all there have received their first jab, a MUCH MUCH higher proportion than in any other big country. Altho I wont be getting the vax, I feel the decision to spread doses to maximize coverage looks pretty solid. The UK from my research has improved its manufacturing base, and is more than ready for another round of vaccines if required by new variants. (I saw you got the missing person in Croydon with the P-! Brazil variant today.)

But even if he was 2 weeks late, there was a global shortage of PPE and he needed to buy PPE to save lives. Furthermore, the contract that went to his pub friend at Hinpack was found, atleast by my preliminary research, to NOT be unlawful. SO yeah he was late with the publishing, but I theink he and his team were going 24/7 buying PPE which there was a global shortage of, and luckily you guys didnt run out,

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1% and a fucking badge?

It is beyond horrific.

Painting

Well to me, I remember in the autumn Matt Hancock insisted that vaccines were on their way. According to reports at the time, he was lambasted with disbelief by other government departments. “Hancockian” became synonymous I guess I would call it among ministers, with implausible optimism. I think you would agree with that much...

Now 10 million of you all there have received their first jab, a MUCH MUCH higher proportion than in any other big country. Altho I wont be getting the vax, I feel the decision to spread doses to maximize coverage looks pretty solid. The UK from my research has improved its manufacturing base, and is more than ready for another round of vaccines if required by new variants. (I saw you got the missing person in Croydon with the P-! Brazil variant today.)

But even if he was 2 weeks late, there was a global shortage of PPE and he needed to buy PPE to save lives. Furthermore, the contract that went to his pub friend at Hinpack was found, atleast by my preliminary research, to NOT be unlawful. SO yeah he was late with the publishing, but I theink he and his team were going 24/7 buying PPE which there was a global shortage of, and luckily you guys didnt run out,
    I don’t think the Health Secretary should gain credit for the purchasing of PPE or the Vaccine,those are Governmental calls.
    But he can be criticised for advising too late on PPE amongst other decisions he was too late with.
    True that’s not all down to him, but he’s definitely partly responsible.
    And it is widely thought that the reason the vaccine rollout has been an unquestionable success is because it was run by the NHS rather than contracted to independent organisations that are run by his mates to make a royal fuck up of!
    Yep, the same NHS that are bailing him out is worthy of no more than a 1% pay rise.
    I suppose what I’m trying to really say is , Basically Hancock is a prick.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 03-06-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The esteemed conservative Journalist Peter Oborne on Johnson

"We no longer value things that matter...If you believe that truth and honesty is important, as I do, and i think most people do, then you must believe there is something awful at the heart of this government, and a society ...that bases itself on deceit and falsehood, and rewards it, is a society which is in not just moral danger but in actual danger"

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I had to spend 11 billion quid, I'd start out with 3 very big, nice, round pizzas, well-done, with nice grilled eggplant and anchovies. That would spend me about 30 quid right there. I'd then buy 3 very nice, big, ice cold 1.5 liter bottles of Red Moscato or even Riesling, and that could run 20 quid. So I've spent 50 right there.

11 billion quid.....hmmmm.... I know, I would buy every Bitcoin from @walrus

Its amazing how much money these govts have. Tens, even hundreds of billions of pounds -- yet my street cannot get a few rather dangerous potholes filled with asphalt because the city doesnt have enough money.....

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I had to spend 11 billion quid, I'd start out with 3 very big, nice, round pizzas, well-done, with nice grilled eggplant and anchovies. That would spend me about 30 quid right there. I'd then buy 3 very nice, big, ice cold 1.5 liter bottles of Red Moscato or even Riesling, and that could run 20 quid. So I've spent 50 right there.

11 billion quid.....hmmmm.... I know, I would buy every Bitcoin from @walrus

Its amazing how much money these govts have. Tens, even hundreds of billions of pounds -- yet my street cannot get a few rather dangerous potholes filled with asphalt because the city doesnt have enough money.....
    Well in the US it’s funneled to the public employee unions which is funneled back to politicians via donations it’s a club, been going on for years

Thread Information