Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "To recommend thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less"

Oscar Wilde
    The last man one would take parental or financial advice from. Do you know nothing of Oscar Wilde? One of those great men who chose to have kids without fully thinking it through and couldn't save a penny despite earning more than most.

Quick with an epigram, short with personal responsibility.

He is your hero not mine and it is not parental or financial advise. That you would seek to reduce it to such, shows how little humanity you possess.
    No, it doesn't show anything about my humanity. My point being that in some ways my own father was akin to Wilde minus the beer belly and thesaurus. Poverty was chosen in both cases. A common story just on a less dramatic scale in our case.

Even post prison Wilde had money mainly through the charity of friends, but spent it as fast as he could find it. He chose and wouldn't change.

So free meals is multi generational in your household. Would never have guessed.

What a snide and presumptuous little bastard you are. We paid for both of our children's meals and yet here you are casting judgement in a pandemic for fuck sake on someone whose situation you know nothing about.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Gandmiles Guest

"To recommend thrift to the poor is both grotesque and insulting. It is like advising a man who is starving to eat less"

Oscar Wilde
    The last man one would take parental or financial advice from. Do you know nothing of Oscar Wilde? One of those great men who chose to have kids without fully thinking it through and couldn't save a penny despite earning more than most.

He is your hero not mine and it is not parental or financial advise. That you would seek to reduce it to such, shows how little humanity you possess.
    No, it doesn't show anything about my humanity. My point being that in some ways my own father was akin to Wilde minus the beer belly and thesaurus. Poverty was chosen in both cases. A common story just on a less dramatic scale in our case.

Even post prison Wilde had money mainly through the charity of friends, but spent it as fast as he could find it. He chose and wouldn't change.

So free meals is multi generational in your household. Would never have guessed.

What a snide and presumptuous little bastard you are. We paid for both of our children's meals and yet here you are casting judgement in a pandemic for fuck sake on someone whose situation you know nothing about.
    I have been honest by saying poor decisions led to free school meals. I am only here because you couldn't help mentioning me following a post in which Primo made valid observations too. I got off of them by getting my first job at 14 and using the money to escape the shame. A good feeling to use your own money to buy your own food. Even kids can do it, so for these adults to fail so badly. And your family too and the great Professor and the cult? Crikey.

You both always paid? Lovely. A good thing I believe everything you say.

My cat will never go hungry. The chubby little minx. One knows where to draw the line.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is way more than lazy parents not feeding their children.

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Getting tea from the chippy.
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

I don't owe you anything when you post like a nasty spoiled child.
    I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office, and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger. Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off, just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.
    You’re right, you owe me fuck all. But you owe it to yourself and the rest of the forum to answer the odd question instead of going off on a rant every time to deflect from the issue.

I don't need to put any spin on what you said anyone can go back and read it. You got on your self righteous soapbox and tried to pretend that poverty was not really an issue and that were more parents wasting money on crack than actually being poor and that you could solve it by a program of forced abortions.

You don’t need to put a spin on it.....but you will anyway! I never said poverty wasn’t an issue, I’m saying WHY, With all the help , and not just financial help that people in this country get is poverty an issue? Oh yeah, you don’t answer questions, it gets in the way of your ranting!

You sound mental and naive and out of touch with reality. You sure you are not Gandalf?

Haha. Fucking classic! I sound Mental and Naive.
    As we know because Miles has been making you look like a cunt all day, I am not Miles. he has experienced poverty and knows what it is, unlike you. You’ve just “heard about it” . You don’t know anyone in poverty, you have not experienced it and like I said , a couple of months ago you wouldn’t have even known if kids were given free meals during the school holidays or not! But now you’re an expert on the subject! In a month’s time , you’ll be whingeing about something else and these poor kids that you will have forgotten about will still be starving and still be poor!
    How fucking arrogant you are. I’m sure the poor people of this country are ecstatic that you’ve taken on this great crusade!

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office,
    Bully for you, so we can only post if we agree with you?

and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, and who are my pals?? You really are a hypocrite. Some people on here I like, some people less so. But I can’t say I have any pals, I haven’t met anybody.

he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Sound bites? Nah mate, I put things out there and answer people’s questions. I think it’s respectable to do so. Or every time someone asks me a question , I could get all offensive and indignant and hope they’ve forgotten that they asked me a question. Sound Familiar?

Your simplistic idea that anyone who owns a mobile phone, a television or has ever bought a meal from a chippy does not deserve help with feeding their kids is beyond pathetic. Your assertion that that constitutes an abuse of the system and builds dependency is Victorian workhouse bullshit. You sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg for fuck's sake.

No, you made it simplistic and as usual totally missed the point as usual. As Gandalf tried to explain to you,
    It’s about decisions and priorities. And to be honest , I would rather sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg (or anyone for that matter) than sound like you!

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger.
    You “are aware” of plenty of people? Hahaha! Fuck me. So you don’t know anyone? Yet when somebody like Gandalf , who has experienced relative poverty tries to reason with you , you get all offensive. Even you are reaching a new level of pathetic.

Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off,
    “Usually” have you any figures on this ? Maybe a fact or two? No? Or are gonna copy and paste the sort of Bullshit @Master does without reading it , that uses the criteria for poverty being on “below the national average wage” is poverty.

just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Like I said, I’m not here to stick up for Boris , but acting like a fish wife is really brave. I can just imagine you over the garden fence like the Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough characters dressed up as women!

Just avoiding responsibility again. The very thing you are blaming other people for.
    At least I take responsibility for what I say. I ANSWER questions, I don’t internally combust and get all indignant and hope people will have forgotten the question.

You really are a sad, pathetic specimen.[/QUOTE]

Like a few on here you assume an awful lot it seems, and yet when it is pointed out to you how wrong you are you will not have it.

You still haven't explained your forced abortion comments and you think i am the one with issues?

Pull your head out of your arse for once and stop following the script like an easily led Donkey.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar Wilde

I have been honest by saying poor decisions led to free school meals. I am only here because you couldn't help mentioning me following a post in which Primo made valid observations too. I got off of them by getting my first job at 14 and using the money to escape the shame. A good feeling to use your own money to buy your own food. Even kids can do it, so for these adults to fail so badly. And your family too and the great Professor and the cult? Crikey.

You both always paid? Lovely. A good thing I believe everything you say.

My cat will never go hungry. The chubby little minx. One knows where to draw the line.

You are not honest though are you. On here certainly not, maybe in life you are sometimes, but very rarely here. Look at you know feigning responsibility whilst posting as an alt you have been using to log onto the forum after telling everyone you were self banning yourself. You are quite the liar it seems, and more like your hero Wilde than you care to admit with your deceptions.

You are lying when you suggest that poor decisions lead to free school meals as though anyone embarking on a relationship or starting a job must be psychic and know exactly what the future holds. You are basically a child who seems to think that looking after a cat is the same thing as raising a family. We paid for our kids school meals because i have always been lucky enough to work and so we could afford to. I don't think that makes me automatically more responsible than people who through no fault of their own have availed themselves of the free school meals voucher system.

You seemed to be obsessed with invalidating me as a person. One minute helping to feed refugees makes me a traitor and a SJW and the next actually you don't even give a shit about British people in need and me being like 99% of most other people being concerned, makes me some kind of self righteous gullible fool.

You don't seem to believe in anything but yourself and you clearly can't even do that.

Listen to yourself. There is no shame in getting free school meals.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This is way more than lazy parents not feeding their children.

Social inequality and child poverty has increased and the majority of parents work (sometimes 2 or 3 jobs) but still can not earn enough. The need for food banks have increased over the years. Covid 19 has made the situation worse with many unemployed. These children should be a priority in getting food over these difficult and exceptional times.
    I don’t know who said Lazy parents. I said shit parents. I challenge anyone , especially Beanie baby to give me an example of faimilies in Poverty.
    And then , let’s see if within this unit, anyone has access to any of the following:
    A telly
    A mobile phone
    A tablet or computer
    Booze
    Drugs
    Getting tea from the chippy.
    Cigarettes

Because my point is, if they do, then if the government feeds their kids, they’ll carry on with any of the above.
    What’s the saying about giving someone a fish and you’ll feed them a meal, but give them a fishing rod and you’ll feed them for life.
    @Beanz , you accuse me of tagging my “gang” in, I do not have a gang. But now I’ve tagged you in, are you in my gang as well now?

Oh look. Avoiding responsibility again. You were advocating forced abortions and now you are worried about the difference between 'lazy' and 'shit'.

Again cynical bullshit.

You want to pretend that teaching bad parents a lesson is more important than feeding hungry kids, because that is what you are advocating as you walk yourself backwards up a spiral staircase like a donkey led by blue donkey's.

Idiot.
    Oh look @Beanz putting his own spin on what I said. Not avoiding responsibility , just stating what I ACTUALLY wrote. There is a difference, but you’re never gonna see that because you don’t want to.
    Teaching bad parents a lesson isn’t more important than feeding hungry kids, it’s not a fucking choice you naive dickhead.
    Sort out shit parents and there will not be hungry kids. And for the very very few if any that are in poverty through no bad choices they have made, then of course help them.
    So why don’t you avoid actually coming up with some answers and dredge up some weird analogy about spiral staircases?
    Or, you could “be a man” and actually tell me you know people in poverty without access to the things I stated previously?
    Go on, try staying on track with the thread and come up with some answers. I’ll wait.
    (Well,,when I say I’ll wait , I mean I’ll have a look in the morning cos I’m going to bed now!!)

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office, and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger. Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off, just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

You’re right, you owe me fuck all. But you owe it to yourself and the rest of the forum to answer the odd question instead of going off on a rant every time to deflect from the issue.

You don’t need to put a spin on it.....but you will anyway! I never said poverty wasn’t an issue, I’m saying WHY, With all the help , and not just financial help that people in this country get is poverty an issue? Oh yeah, you don’t answer questions, it gets in the way of your ranting!

Haha. Fucking classic! I sound Mental and Naive.
    As we know because Miles has been making you look like a cunt all day, I am not Miles. he has experienced poverty and knows what it is, unlike you. You’ve just “heard about it” . You don’t know anyone in poverty, you have not experienced it and like I said , a couple of months ago you wouldn’t have even known if kids were given free meals during the school holidays or not! But now you’re an expert on the subject! In a month’s time , you’ll be whingeing about something else and these poor kids that you will have forgotten about will still be starving and still be poor!
    How fucking arrogant you are. I’m sure the poor people of this country are ecstatic that you’ve taken on this great crusade!

This a thread i started about Johnson being unfit for office,
    Bully for you, so we can only post if we agree with you?

and this is another example proving how, just like you and arrogant pals, and who are my pals?? You really are a hypocrite. Some people on here I like, some people less so. But I can’t say I have any pals, I haven’t met anybody.

he can never admit when he gets things wrong. I am not the one going off track. You are just like him throwing out soundbites without thinking about them.

Sound bites? Nah mate, I put things out there and answer people’s questions. I think it’s respectable to do so. Or every time someone asks me a question , I could get all offensive and indignant and hope they’ve forgotten that they asked me a question. Sound Familiar?

No, you made it simplistic and as usual totally missed the point as usual. As Gandalf tried to explain to you,
    It’s about decisions and priorities. And to be honest , I would rather sound like Jacob Rees-Mogg (or anyone for that matter) than sound like you!

I am more than aware of plenty of people who have had to use the school meal voucher system who are not the scrounging irresponsible feckless bastards you would rather blame than stand up to a Tory tax dodger.
    You “are aware” of plenty of people? Hahaha! Fuck me. So you don’t know anyone? Yet when somebody like Gandalf , who has experienced relative poverty tries to reason with you , you get all offensive. Even you are reaching a new level of pathetic.

Usually it is women who end up bearing the brunt of people like you's ire. The selfish idiot father of their kids fucks off,
    “Usually” have you any figures on this ? Maybe a fact or two? No? Or are gonna copy and paste the sort of Bullshit @Master does without reading it , that uses the criteria for poverty being on “below the national average wage” is poverty.

just like Boris who abandoned the mother of his kids while she was fighting cancer, and yet nothing is ever laid at their feet.

Like I said, I’m not here to stick up for Boris , but acting like a fish wife is really brave. I can just imagine you over the garden fence like the Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough characters dressed up as women!

At least I take responsibility for what I say. I ANSWER questions, I don’t internally combust and get all indignant and hope people will have forgotten the question.

You really are a sad, pathetic specimen.

Like a few on here you assume an awful lot it seems, and yet when it is pointed out to you how wrong you are you will not have it.

You still haven't explained your forced abortion comments and you think i am the one with issues?

Pull your head out of your arse for once and stop following the script like an easily led Donkey.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I’ll do a little deal with you? I’ll explain my comments, IF you go back through this and any other thread and answer all the questions you have avoided? Well, deal or no deal you snivelling sap? [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 10-27-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Gandmiles Guest

Good opening paragraph diversionary tactic. My main account is permanently banned. Only a Mod can reverse it and it was self requested. Being dishonest would be to pretend to be someone else. I have never done that. Others have. Were you not dishonest when your last leaving fit saw you gone for 36 hours? I did not log in for 3 months and told Master from the off I would use this account to return when I felt like it. All rather transparent really except in your warped noggin. This account is only in operation after your weird line about me being Primo. Clearly I am not. You can see it in the rhetoric and tone.

Give Brett Anderson's book 'Coal Black Mornings' a read and see how he felt about free school meals. It would seem the shame is a rather common feeling felt by kids. You did not feel it? Maybe you really are different mentally.

If you cannot afford to feed your kids and yet have luxury items, then there are questions. Cigarettes and pets are always there, yet free meals needed. Funny world.

The thing is it need not happen like it does and my own lived experiences prove for some it is a choice to make life harder than it need be which generally happens because of poor decisions.

Do not get knocked up at 19 by a man you do not understand. That is all it takes. Rocket science 101.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you’re going to continue this at least fucking fix the quotes so the rest of us can ignore it all in an orderly fashion. Ta.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good opening paragraph diversionary tactic. My main account is permanently banned. Only a Mod can reverse it and it was self requested. Being dishonest would be to pretend to be someone else. I have never done that. Others have. Were you not dishonest when your last leaving fit saw you gone for 36 hours? I did not log in for 3 months and told Master from the off I would use this account to return when I felt like it. All rather transparent really except in your warped noggin. This account is only in operation after your weird line about me being Primo. Clearly I am not. You can see it in the rhetoric and tone.

Give Brett Anderson's book 'Coal Black Mornings' a read and see how he felt about free school meals. It would seem the shame is a rather common feeling felt by kids. You did not feel it? Maybe you really are different mentally.

If you cannot afford to feed your kids and yet have luxury items, then there are questions. Cigarettes and pets are always there, yet free meals needed. Funny world.

The thing is it need not happen like it does and my own lived experiences prove for some it is a choice to make life harder than it need be which generally happens because of poor decisions.

Do not get knocked up at 19 by a man you do not understand. That is all it takes. Rocket science 101.

You really don't get it do you?

You just make stuff up to excuse you emotional and intellectual immaturity. When you say stupid things like,

"Do not get knocked up at 19 by a man you do not understand. That is all it takes. Rocket science 101"

It proves it.

You don't seem willing to accept that not everyone who gets free school meal vouchers are women who got pregnant at 19. They are not all single parent families and not all single parent families are women and kids. Then you have to factor in a pandemic in which many are very suddenly made unemployed. Divorce, Widows, Domestic Violence, Ill Health, Accidents the list is endless and you want to reduce it all down to a feckless single mother you can attack like a coward.

It is sick. Look at the comments here you are not even worried about.

Your lived experiences of 20 years ago are not qualification to make you some kind of God like final solution expert.

You have not even raised any kids of your own. So what on earth would you know about struggling to make ends meet?

And yes of course i would know more than you after spending decades raising kids when only one of us was able to work, whilst you and your wife did not have to factor kids into the equation...in another fucking country.

Mental that i would have to explain that.

Sorry but I would rather stick an axe in my head than read a single word of Brett Anderson.
    Hidden Content

Gandmiles Guest

You just make stuff up to excuse you emotional and intellectual immaturity. When you say stupid things like,

"Do not get knocked up at 19 by a man you do not understand. That is all it takes. Rocket science 101"

It proves it.

You don't seem willing to accept that not everyone who gets free school meal vouchers are women who got pregnant at 19. They are not all single parent families and not all single parent families are women and kids. Then you have to factor in a pandemic in which many are very suddenly made unemployed. Divorce, Widows, Domestic Violence, Ill Health, Accidents the list is endless and you want to reduce it all down to a feckless single mother you can attack like a coward.

Your lived experiences of 20 years ago are not qualification to make you some kind of God like final solution expert.

You have not even raised any kids of your own. So what on earth would you know about struggling to make ends meet?

And yes of course i would know more than you after spending decades raising kids when only one of us was able to work, whilst you and your wife did not have to factor kids into the equation...in another fucking country.

Sorry but I would rather stick an axe in my head than read a single word of Brett Anderson.
    Many are just that or else couples with issues when it comes to living sensible lives and living within their means. It is you making the case for the virtues of all those unwilling or unable to pay for food of their own kids. I have simply stated that it is not my experience and I know many others who have been through much the same. You tend to meet interesting people in homeless shelters.

Yes, it often does come about through bad decisions. Your own parents made them too, it seems. You know about bad decisions having raised the kids of not one but two other men. That is true too. Maybe without you saving the day it would have been homeless shelters as well. I salute you.

Brett Anderson is a step-father too so why you are so against the man I have no idea. Must be because I find him interesting. Yet you are not even married, so not really a step-father. Get married.

And why did I not need to factor in kids? Let me tell you a secret. It is because I did not marry a single mother and my mindset has always been similar to that of Robert Smith. Thus a chubby cat is my home buddy. I ain't going broke any time soon either. I have friends with kids, but they all work and do not rely on the taxpayer. I only have good things to say about them. And good things to say about those who choose not to for their own reasons.

I have little good to say about those who make the obvious mistakes in life that are all too common.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It proves it.

Maybe not, but far far more qualified than you! just because you’re “aware” of people whose kids get free dinners.
    Fuck me, you couldn’t make it up!

When is Boris’s next public appearance? Please be soon so that this twat can start raging about something new, cos I’m bored of him now.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It proves it.

Many are just that or else couples with issues when it comes to living sensible lives and living within their means. It is you making the case for the virtues of all those unwilling or unable to pay for food of their own kids. I have simply stated that it is not my experience and I know many others who have been through much the same. You tend to meet interesting people in homeless shelters.

Yes, it often does come about through bad decisions. Your own parents made them too, it seems. You know about bad decisions having raised the kids of not one but two other men. That is true too. Maybe without you saving the day it would have been homeless shelters as well. I salute you.

Brett Anderson is a step-father too so why you are so against the man I have no idea. Must be because I find him interesting. Yet you are not even married, so not really a step-father. Get married.

And why did I not need to factor in kids? Let me tell you a secret. It is because I did not marry a single mother and my mindset has always been similar to that of Robert Smith. Thus a chubby cat is my home buddy. I ain't going broke any time soon either. I have friends with kids, but they all work and do not rely on the taxpayer. I only have good things to say about them. And good things to say about those who choose not to for their own reasons.

I have little good to say about those who make the obvious mistakes in life that are all too common.

I don't really know how to answer all that other than to thank you i guess for revealing to everyone what a really fucking horrible and disgusting human being you are.

And i do not say so lightly.
    Hidden Content

Gandmiles Guest

It proves it.

I don't really know how to answer all that other than to thank you i guess for revealing to everyone what a really fucking horrible and disgusting human being you are.

And i do not say so lightly.
    Your words mean so much to so many all of the time.

If being horrible means to never risk the lives of children with bad partners, then I am indeed your man.

Welcome to the horror.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It proves it.

Maybe not, but far far more qualified than you! just because you’re “aware” of people whose kids get free dinners.
    Fuck me, you couldn’t make it up!

When is Boris’s next public appearance? Please be soon so that this twat can start raging about something new, cos I’m bored of him now.
    I got free school dinners. I was raised along with my siblings by a single mother on a council estate. My grandparents lived in a caravan ffs. My grandkids get free school dinners. Despite my Mrs being unable to work, because i always have, we managed to pay for our kids dinners, but it was not easy, and believe me i have never been embarrassed about struggling many times to make ends meet.

But now some pop star is more qualified and a prick in South Korea who doesn't even have kids?

You don't need qualifications to not be a heartless bastard. You thick twat.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd say Miles and Primo have good valid points about those who actually ARE wasting and frittering and blowing money away on booze and pills and drugs and beer and cigarettes and big screen TVs and i-Phones that need upgrading every year for 1,200 quid...... there is no way in HELL those selfish bastards who squander and waste money on themselves instead of their children can claim poverty, if they dont want to tighten their belts and stop asinine behaviors and then USE THAT SAVINGS FOR THEIR KIDS. I mean fuck, nobody is denying that much.

But there are countless, countless people who thru no fault of their own --- disease, late-onset mental illnesses, sudden onset of psychosis, sudden nervous breakdowns or crippling emotional issues that spring to life, sheer bad luck, layoffs, accidents, family tragedies, sudden onset of sickness, a child could develop a disease which ruins the family financially and then they need free lunches, A SPOUSE CAN DIE AND IT COULD SEND THE SURVIVING SPOUSE INTO A CRIPPLING DEPRESSION OR BREAKDOWN,....so may reasons THAT HAVE FUCK ALL TO DO WITH BEING LAZY.... that it IS rather heartless to lump them ALL into the lazy category. We do NOT have every single aspect of reality in our control --- far, far from it --- and despite the best laid plans.... well, you know the rest of that saying. Also just because SOME PEOPLE pulled out of their bad childhoods, doesnt mean someone ELSE can do the same. I mean last I checked, all humans are not created with the same toughness, doggedness, tenacity, sensitivity, etc.... So there you have a random element factoring in, and you cannot blame those who weren't born hard enough or tough enough or fast enough.....

Now I dont know how to go about weeding out the deadbeat cunts who abandon their kids from the truly thru no fault of their own poor people (I mean, we're not going to place the unfair burden on people now that every damn event that takes place in their lives is 100% their fault, are we? Damn, you could be next, and then you'll need a helping hand....there but by the grace of God go we all....) ......

but in the mean time IF THE GOVT CANNOT DISTINGUISH SOMEHOW WHO IS A LAZY BOOZING CHILD ABUSER from who genuinely needs the help, then if even ONE KID goes now without food due to cut backs, then the whole plan to cut free school lunches IS WRONG.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 10-28-2020 at 01:30 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are things deserving of outrage. Pick your battles.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/10/25/5...panies-donors/
    Hidden Content

Thread Information