I swear I had a lot to say just a second ago....

In any case, unless I go to that great boxing ring in the sky tonight... I should be joining the 20,000 Post Club pretty soon here.

Who would've thought. Let's see, that's 20,000 posts in roughly 14 and a half years. So that's about what... 1,380 posts per year, or about 3.78 posts per day.

I guess when you say it like that it doesn't sound too bad. It's not like I'm always here or anything.....

So anyway, shit... 14 and a half years is a long time to do just about anything, isn't it? Just shows how addicting Saddo's has been over the years. And there's the founding fathers, who predate me by 2 or 3 years, so..... hell, that's almost 20 years of Saddo's.

There should probably be some type of commemoration or something. I still think a reunion of some type would be cool.... but realistically many of us will never actually see each other. Which is weird considering we've interacted for over a decade.

I don't know about anybody else, but after a while I create mental pictures of people. It's an unconscious act, probably helped along by what people say about themselves.

Anyway, anything you do for over 10-15 years is either because you have to, or because you enjoy it. It's obvious all of us old-timers here enjoy it a whole bunch. Shit... warts and all.

I'm thankful that you guys have put up with my craziness all these years. I was banned one time, and I really missed the place. When Hurricane Maria put us out of commission for awhile, one of the first things I did when I got access to electricity and the Internet was to pop back into the forum.

I enjoy this place for all the reasons other people have said as to why they like it here. It's like a family, albeit sometimes a dysfunctional one.

I'm sorry for all the times I've offended anyone... but hell, even the heated, spirited disagreements are something to look forward to, as long as lines aren't crossed.

What I like about this place is that it contains the whole spectrum of personalities.... and that there are plenty of intelligent, articulate, and witty people on here.

I enjoy being able to talk about politics, social issues, scientific shit, personal issues, and just about anything else.

Anyway... just wanted to throw some shit out there, as I approach a Saddo milestone. Yes... I should probably get a hobby ...... but in my defense, 3.8 posts a day ain't really that bad.

Good evening all.

TitoFan