Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have a "cult" at my workplace.... Advice please!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default We have a "cult" at my workplace.... Advice please!

At my workplace their is a cult I shall call it. Is is not like a satanical cult or devil+worshipper cult, not so clear cut. But any advice would be greatly appreciated. In the nutshell we have 6-8 people who have started a office climate where first thing Monday mornings we all have to meet 5 minute in the break room to "show our interesting socks" I kid you not. They are serious and got the manger to email all staff that Monday Morning Sock Time is mandatory. It begun last Monday and no going back, despite we (me and 3 others) went to office manager to question this. It is real she said and all must participate to build up office team spirit and have fun to stat the new week. Where they come up with this horse crap no clue but I went along with the last Monday, I have no "colorful nor interesting" socks fucking hell I found black socks with a faint silver stripe is all I have so-called "unusual" or interesting socks. You should see how enthisastic and "into it" they are, pulling up pants cuffs with Glee and tell and brief story about WHERE and WHY they chose it, it's enough to make 4 of us sick. It's a CULT of some kind of FORCED POSITIVITY or TEAM SPIRIT building, and is become a required weekly activity. Positive-thinker/group effort type nonsense! What socks do I have for Monday next? NONE. what will you all do in this mess? HELP!!🥺

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: We have a "cult" at my workplace.... Advice please!

Oh, i'd mention, Dylan "won" the activity with his Mint Chocolate chip socks with mini red stars. He was given a toblerone.... I'm serious guys.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would make an anonymous complaint that you have been treated for a footfetish and were doing well in your recovery until this new program started and now you are relapsing. Kindly ask that this activity stop as now that they are aware of it it will constitute sexual harassment. Or you could make it a religious thing about showing your ankles. I could think of a hundred ways to stop this nonsense.
    T

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks. 🤔

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Thanks. 🤔
    No problem James. See @Beanz I’m on to it as well. Fats is James alpha is Brock or is it the other way around. I don’t know much but you are confident you have the correct answer to all. I wish I could say that. The more I know the less I understand. I was so much older than I’m younger than that now

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fat boxing fans works for Justin Trudeau and the liberals?
    https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ott...rudeaus-socks/

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Fat boxing fans works for Justin Trudeau and the liberals?
    https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ott...rudeaus-socks/
    I was going to read that article but since whimsical was in the first sentence I had to stop

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🥺 I am not James/seems like James is being branded to Alpha and me now as well, as Bilbo/Brock/Baal, so sir, YOU are Frodo.

Errm, now back to the socks.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

🥺 I am not James/seems like James is being branded to Alpha and me now as well, as Bilbo/Brock/Baal, so sir, YOU are Frodo.

Errm, now back to the socks.
    Wtf else can we say about socks Fred? I told u what to do

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, i'd mention, Dylan "won" the activity with his Mint Chocolate chip socks with mini red stars. He was given a toblerone.... I'm serious guys.
    Were they edible socks? if they were he should be disciplined. Mint chocolate is the work of the Devil and akin to brushing your teeth with a Hershey bar. Not to be confused with Heshe bars. Heshe bars are the first trans friendly bars, long before the Blue Oyster Bar or the Blue and Pink PussyTom Cat Club....apparently
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I would make an anonymous complaint that you have been treated for a footfetish and were doing well in your recovery until this new program started and now you are relapsing. Kindly ask that this activity stop as now that they are aware of it it will constitute sexual harassment. Or you could make it a religious thing about showing your ankles. I could think of a hundred ways to stop this nonsense.
    T
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Were they edible socks? if they were he should be disciplined. Mint chocolate is the work of the Devil and akin to brushing your teeth with a Hershey bar. Not to be confused with Heshe bars. Heshe bars are the first trans friendly bars, long before the Blue Oyster Bar or the Blue and Pink PussyTom Cat Club....apparently
    Ha! No they didn't look edibel lol, he does look a little like the joker in a pack of playing cards, goatee and all. Heshe I'll have to check into that, ? Never heard it but oh snap are you saying He/She haha got it, Beans!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! No they didn't look edibel lol, he does look a little like the joker in a pack of playing cards, goatee and all. Heshe I'll have to check into that, ? Never heard it but oh snap are you saying He/She haha got it, Beans!
    They are lovely bars. Ask Walrus. Great atmosphere and ambience..lit by arse candles
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This could financial hardship or workplace envy. Not everyone can afford fancy unique socks. If your coworkers come from wealthy families they can have specialty socks made. This handicaps those of lower financial situations. Envy may come about leading to work place violence or at the very least a general hostile environment. The winner could go full out beanz acting like he is above all others. Beaner knows all about socks and everyone else just throws out sock bullshit. Worse, if your workplace is full of white people there is a very real chance a mass shooting could take place. All in all this is a bad idea. People should not be judged by possessions. Everyone should get a chocolate bar for participating or just showing up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are funny but this was a serious thread. Dylan won with light green almost fluorescent socks with these tiny red stars on them. The office manager gave him one of those big size toblerone bars. I got Heshe bars refrence but others not, so not sure on seriousness of responses. I agree with Frodo it's not financially Fair and could lead to animosity rather than office unity or positivity or whatever they're aiming for

Thread Information