Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Hold up! What! What's happening? Why you getting annoyed, I haven't moved goal posts, I explained we're getting caught on semantics/interpretations.

I didn't even know it was a competition, I merely offered some thoughts and observations.

Blimey
It’s not a competition. Like I said before, you are like those sports analysts who love to disagree to get ratings. That’s why I stopped watching them. It’s not interesting if I know they don’t believe what they are saying. I’m not angry just bored and know that you will never change your opinion with good solid evidence. Again, it’s not just this situation but what I have seen of you over a long period of time.
Opinions aren't evidence. And i've been polite saying we're struggling with interpretation, you ignore my points then tell me what I really think. I have no idea what your problem is.

Canelo has beaten over a dozen world-class fighters, all styles, champions, former champions, HOF fighters. I do not respect fans who strip fighters records down putting a negative spin on everything. It is childish. I have only stated Canelo is underrated by many fans, however, already noted it depends on where the bar is set. I don't believe fighters like Rocky Fielding and Alfonso Gomez are crap, scrubbs, bums, I respect them. The very fact fighters like Canelo can wipe the floor with them is because he's LEVELS above - elite!!!

Floyd?
Cotto?
Mosley?
Golovkin?
Jacobs?
Lara?
Trout?
Khan?
Vazquez?
Lopez?
Smith?
Angulo?
Kirkland?
Chavez Jr?
Cintron?
Rhodes?
N'Dou?
Baldomir?

Yeah, yeah, there's excuses for all his wins. They were past their best, robbed, "bums," catchweight, blah, blah, blah. Smoke and mirrors. If any fighter in the world went 9 wins / 9 losses with that opposition I'd give them big praise let alone 17 wins/1 loss/1 draw.