Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury wants to be a Wrassler

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Any American older than 10 yrs old watching Wrestling needs to have a word with themselves. Brits watching it? I have no words for that.

Fury for all his skills is an idiot.

...... or younger than 90. I've heard of many an old lady who thoroughly enjoy watching wrestling. My late grandmother was one of them.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Any American older than 10 yrs old watching Wrestling needs to have a word with themselves. Brits watching it? I have no words for that.

...... or younger than 90. I've heard of many an old lady who thoroughly enjoy watching wrestling. My late grandmother was one of them.
    Nothing wrong with watching wrestling. It was my first love as a child. I got too busy to keep up with it once I got into high school, but I keep up enough to know the major names.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post

Nothing wrong with watching wrestling. It was my first love as a child. I got too busy to keep up with it once I got into high school, but I keep up enough to know the major names.
    So you buying this PPV event?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Britain has a great history, tradition, and culture of pro wrestling....so it's only fitting Beanz would look down his nose at it.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It is all choreographed so the eye will not be at risk which is another reason he is doing wresting.
    Well you SAY that....

WWE takes great care with talent from outside of the wrestling world so I actually doubt Tyson would have any issue, plus the culture these days in that industry is different than it used to be. Although Strowman and Brock Lesnar have traded some legit blows before.

But I doubt something like that happens to Fury.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you buying this PPV event?
    No. Most years I have watched the royal rumble with some family and friends and do a little friendly betting thing, but other than that, I just watch highlights here and there on big matches

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Britain has a great history, tradition, and culture of pro wrestling....so it's only fitting Beanz would look down his nose at it.
    True that. Tyson would fit into the wrestling world very well.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My dad took me to those shows and I saw Big Daddy, Giant Haystack and Kendo Nagasaki. They were on ITV World of Sport Channel every Saturday. I then got into WWF/E which was even better. It was fun, theatre and dramatic. Good memories.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My dad took me to those shows and I saw Big Daddy, Giant Haystack and Kendo Nagasaki. They were on ITV World of Sport Channel every Saturday. I then got into WWF/E which was even better. It was fun, theatre and dramatic. Good memories.
    Beanz has no words for that so you are very lucky.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Beanz has no words for that so you are very lucky.
    One of the RARE posts from Master that he didn't like or thank

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wrestling allows that, good stuff. It's like everyone is in on the 'joke' but soaking up undeniable entertainment factor. With your ol man is what really made it great. Way back we managed to go to a filming of American Gladiators. Like wrestling but set up in 'average random contestants vs huge massive gladiators' in a series of physical contests of sorts. Little cheesy but it sucked you in and was good bonding. I was high as a kite but watching the old man oogle at the scantly glad buffed out chicks was a trip .

For the record Raye Hollitt aka Zap was freaky hot

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/10...ng-says-hearn/

"Tyson Fury has lost interest in boxing says Hearn"

People in boxing, especially the HW division, are generally full of shit and 50% of what they say is nonsense, but..... this isn't so far fetched.

One question though. Isn't Fury signed to a 5-fight deal with ESPN? I realize contracts in boxing aren't worth the paper they're printed on, but so far from a 5-fight deal, Tyson has delivered future HOF'ers Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin.

Maybe that 12th round knockdown from Wilder has given Fury new career options.

ESPN execs must be pretty joyful with all this WWE crap and budding singing career.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 10-22-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People in boxing, especially the HW division, are generally full of shit and 50% of what they say is nonsense, but..... this isn't so far fetched.

One question though. Isn't Fury signed to a 5-fight deal with ESPN? I realize contracts in boxing aren't worth the paper they're printed on, but so far from a 5-fight deal, Tyson has delivered future HOF'ers Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin.

ESPN execs must be pretty joyful with all this WWE crap and budding singing career.
    Fury is all over the place. I don’t think that he can mentally focus enough on one thing. I doubt he will just quit boxing before getting a massive payday to fight Wilder, but WWE is giving him a ton of money too. He will just follow the money.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is all over the place. I don’t think that he can mentally focus enough on one thing. I doubt he will just quit boxing before getting a massive payday to fight Wilder, but WWE is giving him a ton of money too. He will just follow the money.

Then again, if Wilder were to somehow "trip up" on the way to a Fury rematch while Fury was prancing around with the wrestlers and the singers .... I doubt Tyson would shed a tear over the lost opportunity.... and his "aww, too bad" would have an undertone of massive relief.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then again, if Wilder were to somehow "trip up" on the way to a Fury rematch while Fury was prancing around with the wrestlers and the singers .... I doubt Tyson would shed a tear over the lost opportunity.... and his "aww, too bad" would have an undertone of massive relief.
    A lot of people are making out that Fury has had some sort of “reality check” after that 12th round knockdown and is somewhat “edgy” about rematching Wilder.
    Let’s not forget that Fury won 8,9, maybe 10 out of 12 rounds. I think if anything, he was annoyed he got caught. And when he got up, he was probably the better fighter for the rest of the round. Certainly not shell shocked.
    Besides all that, Wilder , despite having a fight with Ortiz in front of him, was talking about paying Fury step aside money so he could fight Joshua (despite the fact that Joshua doesn’t currently have any belts. )
    Maybe Fury is just thinking “fuck you, I’ll do whatever I fucking want to do!”
    Please don’t think these are the rantings of a Fury nut hugger, because I’m a Million miles from that.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information