Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
For those that don’t keep up on the day to day, Wilder already made him an offer today. Usyk declined, didn’t negotiate, didn’t say he wanted more money. He said he was going after the Ruiz/Joshua winner.
Link by any chance? As soon as I read this, I googled “Wilder calls out Usyk.” Not a thing. All that came up was a million pages AND VIDEOS of Usyk calling out Wilder! How very odd.
I’m not saying you can’t come up with a link , maybe you can, but I find it hard to believe that:
A. The Champion has to call out challengers.
B. I find it difficult to believe that barely 36 hours after the fight, they’ve already discussed money.
C. Wilder is supposed to be fighting Ortiz, then Fury, oh except he wants Fury to take step aside money so he can fight Joshua, who isn’t eve a current champ. Where does his “offer” to Usyk come in all this?
D. Wilder talking about making offers, where have we seen that before? Oh yeah, when he “offered” Joshua $50 Million while he had a broken arm!
I find it curious that you constantly criticise Russian Boxers almost to the point of Racism. You never have a good word to say about any of them.
The only person you hate more than them ruskies is Eddie!
Ron can’t be racist! He fights against racism!