Just stumbled upon the screaming headlines about Andy Ruiz Jr. planning to show up leaner and meaner for the AJ rematch. They even had the obligatory "before and after" pictures, where frankly the guy in the "after" picture doesn't even look like Andy facial-wise. Well.... maybe a little.... but this guy looks literally anorexic next to the "real" Andy Ruiz. I thought "oh... wtf.... it's probably these media vultures trying to make a buck", so I looked for some other headlines. Surprisingly, there are a few carrying the same story and pictures. They're all British.

What's next.... a 3-headed baby born from an Earthling woman impregnated aboard a UFO?

Here's the link from one of them.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/6...nthony-joshua/

Boxing news: Andy Ruiz Jr shows off dramatic body transformation as he warns Anthony Joshua he will be ‘lighter, faster and more powerful’

Yeah..... right.

First of all..... last we saw of Andy, he was living it up eating all the burritos he could handle. No talk about getting slimmer and challenging AJ to a bodybuilder competition, as well as a boxing rematch.

Second of all..... "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Obese, rotund Andy beat the shit out of AJ in their first meeting. (As a side note, I still get a kick out of seeing the blubber bouncing around as Andy is beating AJ from pillar to post in their 1st fight).

If, on the outside chance that this is true, if....... Andy has really lost all that weight..... he could be in trouble. Vast body changes after you've proven you can win with your original physique just can't be a good idea.

On the other hand..... it's probably a very late April fools' joke.