Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

View Poll Results: Have the Humanities Gone Mad?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    3 50.00%
  • No

    3 50.00%
  • I am a pretty butterfly

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 104 of 104

Thread: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    578
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,609
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Researching more I can see why you think it might not be a good place. There are obviously social issues and a city seemingly divided on racial lines. The white areas are apparently more gentrified and well kept whilst slums for a variety of reasons have emerged affecting the black community more. It is interesting learning more about the place and its history. Seems like many cities that it has its rough areas and more pleasant areas and your experience will depend in part on where you live. Obviously nice homes there and at mid range prices probably fine, but you wouldn't want to live in a rough area with drug issues.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    That is a accurate view of what exactly is those situations there. You found right info on that race relations there. Gentrified places are there too, with that leafy and green ambiences your searching. Good points and let put those arguements behind us.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    They live, We sleep

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,144
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    Hang on. Are you not the guy who ran off because someone posted you a death threat? Or so you claim? And yet here you are talking about suicide of another poster. Not cool bro.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    Hang on. Are you not the guy who ran off because someone posted you a death threat? Or so you claim? And yet here you are talking about suicide of another poster. Not cool bro.
    Didn't say he should commit suicide or get cancer. I can post the pics of the rep comments if you like? Said we might need to put him on suicide watch. See the difference?
    They live, We sleep

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    Hang on. Are you not the guy who ran off because someone posted you a death threat? Or so you claim? And yet here you are talking about suicide of another poster. Not cool bro.
    Thanks Beanz for that putting that's guy uncool-ness in that rubbish bin were he belongs. Great also thanks that , say he "ran off" after he did " claims". Is like a sissy that
    things,!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,582
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    578
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.
    Thnks for proving your intellectual dishonesty. You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is. What claims did I make about life forming? Are you claiming you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!
    trawman argument. Prove the globe using the scientific method, you will fail miserably. I can make predictions about water, test it , demonstrate it, repeat it. Still waiting on a practical demonstration.
    They live, We sleep

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    765
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    15
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.
    Thnks for proving your intellectual dishonesty. You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is. What claims did I make about life forming? Are you claiming you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!
    trawman argument. Prove the globe using the scientific method, you will fail miserably. I can make predictions about water, test it , demonstrate it, repeat it. Still waiting on a practical demonstration.
    Trawman is somethings that we all like, B.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)
    Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.
    Thnks for proving your intellectual dishonesty. You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is. What claims did I make about life forming? Are you claiming you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!
    trawman argument. Prove the globe using the scientific method, you will fail miserably. I can make predictions about water, test it , demonstrate it, repeat it. Still waiting on a practical demonstration.
    Trawman is somethings that we all like, B.
    That all you got? Obviously didn't press the S key hard enough, I don't think you are one to be worrying about someone else's spelling.
    They live, We sleep

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,609
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

    So in conclusion. We are divided on the topic, have completed moved on from the topic, and nobody thinks they are a butterfly. Case solved. Next!!!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Fringe
    By OumaFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. Fringe???????????
    By gudnite vienna in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 09:44 PM
  3. The Elements of Attack -greynotsoold
    By Chris Nagel in forum Important / Useful Posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:08 PM
  4. Jimmy the fringe
    By smashup in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 07:20 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing