Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

View Poll Results: Have the Humanities Gone Mad?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes

3 50.00%
  • No

3 50.00%
  • I am a pretty butterfly

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Have some lunatic fringe elements taken over the humanities?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My mistake...a 292,000 dollar property.
    note: see that messengers in in-box (let's not go to the arguements)

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Researching more I can see why you think it might not be a good place. There are obviously social issues and a city seemingly divided on racial lines. The white areas are apparently more gentrified and well kept whilst slums for a variety of reasons have emerged affecting the black community more. It is interesting learning more about the place and its history. Seems like many cities that it has its rough areas and more pleasant areas and your experience will depend in part on where you live. Obviously nice homes there and at mid range prices probably fine, but you wouldn't want to live in a rough area with drug issues.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a accurate view of what exactly is those situations there. You found right info on that race relations there. Gentrified places are there too, with that leafy and green ambiences your searching. Good points and let put those arguements behind us.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Been here? So you are still in Baltimore despite having told lies about property prices, property taxes, and failing to counter the view of an articulate person who stated that a fair home could be bought for 75,000 dollars. If it is such a terrible place why would you stay in a 272,000 dollar house and not move somewhere nicer. Yet you claim one cannot find a nice home for a reasonable price. Other Americans have countered your views. Are they using the Internet? You sound like a fraud.
    Please Gandalf, don't destroy this guys credibility any further, we may need to put him on suicide watch, poor little guy. He has been weighed, he has been measured and he has absolutely been found wanting (Knightstale) .
    I’m still stuck on the life thing alpha. It’s here, like the ocean is. Yet no one saw life created from nothing. All the different species exist but I have no idea how nothing came from something.
    That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang on. Are you not the guy who ran off because someone posted you a death threat? Or so you claim? And yet here you are talking about suicide of another poster. Not cool bro.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Hang on. Are you not the guy who ran off because someone posted you a death threat? Or so you claim? And yet here you are talking about suicide of another poster. Not cool bro.
    Didn't say he should commit suicide or get cancer. I can post the pics of the rep comments if you like? Said we might need to put him on suicide watch. See the difference?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Thanks Beanz for that putting that's guy uncool-ness in that rubbish bin were he belongs. Great also thanks that , say he "ran off" after he did " claims". Is like a sissy that
    things,!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Crawling into hiding already? You won't be able to sit for a week after the pounding your ass has been taking.

That's great Walrus, you should question everything. But again I ask, what does this have to do with the physics of the tangible substance in reality?
    We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We didn’t see life formed and we can’t replicate yet it happened. That blows away any water questions.
    Thnks for proving your intellectual dishonesty. You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is. What claims did I make about life forming? Are you claiming you know?

That was a victory point Mister walrus. So many things that we did not see but yet now we can tested right in front of our eyes like how we can test a living creature at arm's length by scientific message. That argument completely destroys the water argument which is based on some silly guys saying that you can only trust what you can demonstrate. But let's see somebody demonstrate how those life was formed. They cannot demonstrate that things. Yet look there now around us at all the living things that we can prove our living things by using scientific method. So therefore things can happen which are true that we cannot demonstrate or tests like the creation of life. Mr. Walrus you have victorious!
    trawman argument. Prove the globe using the scientific method, you will fail miserably. I can make predictions about water, test it , demonstrate it, repeat it. Still waiting on a practical demonstration.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thnks for proving your intellectual dishonesty. You obviously have no idea what a strawman argument is. What claims did I make about life forming? Are you claiming you know?

trawman argument. Prove the globe using the scientific method, you will fail miserably. I can make predictions about water, test it , demonstrate it, repeat it. Still waiting on a practical demonstration.
    Trawman is somethings that we all like, B.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trawman is somethings that we all like, B.
    That all you got? Obviously didn't press the S key hard enough, I don't think you are one to be worrying about someone else's spelling.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So in conclusion. We are divided on the topic, have completed moved on from the topic, and nobody thinks they are a butterfly. Case solved. Next!!!

Thread Information