Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

And I do not have an issue with disabled people. In terms of physical disability bad things happen and why would I have an issue with that? I just took issue with you once declaring that Alan, an illegal immigrant with no legs having illegally crossed railway limes in front of a train could make a good teacher. The main reason being that teaching is a very physical job and it would be difficult to navigate bags and chairs and we have no idea what his intelligence level even is. Not everyone can be a teacher. Is it Alan? I have a friend out for a term having broken a leg. He cannot physically do it.

Or is it mental illness? Granted I have mocked you a bit as your game is mockery and condescension in general. And yes, I teased Greta and her expressions. However, I don't doubt that she is sometimes a cheery person not contemplating mass extinction. I read extensively about mental illness and am more compassionate than you think.

However, I am not beyond online mockery. It is no different to you mocking baldness or obesity or my own problems. You don't really know me in person, Beanz and so you have a perception that is what you want it to be. I think many of us build up a perception without knowing a person. Thus I end up being a 'sociopath' when anybody who knows me would find that bizarre.

So, yeah, if you want to continue with the 'baddie' thing then start a thread on it. You can insult as much as you like without ruining the forum on a private board.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Because it us YOU GUYS with the issue. You can't handle people with another opinion and so you seek to have anyone expressing one painted as 'weird' or 'angry' rather than engage. You are doing it now in trying to shut me down rather than think of things in a different way.

I say what I say because of direct personal experience but because it conflicts with your 'feelings' or 'opinion' you want to ignore the cognitive dissonance it triggers in you.
    Start a thread then. If you want a flame war do it in that ilk. If you want a civil discussion about mental or physical illness then start one. I am fine engaging with you. However, when called out on things and insulted routinely then it seems you have an issue.

Let's tidy the room. Have the discussion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flame War? 😁

The whole forum is a flame war. This thread was designed to be one ffs. The mistake you make is to think of yourself and El Kabong as being civil, you are both anything but. I don't dish out bile despite it feeling like that to you. I am just giving an honest account of what I feel about you both and your attitudes.

There has been and still is, plenty of real, nasty, personal and vitriolic bile dished out in the past and you were always silent about it. You in fact encouraged and stuck up for the main protagonists with repeated campaigns.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flame War? 😁

The whole forum is a flame war. This thread was designed to be one ffs. The mistake you make is to think of yourself and El Kabong as being civil, you are both anything but. I don't dish out bile despite it feeling like that to you. I am just giving an honest account of what I feel about you both and your attitudes.

There has been and still is, plenty of real, nasty, personal and vitriolic bile dished out in the past and you were always silent about it. You in fact encouraged and stuck up for the main protagonists with repeated campaigns.
    The same vice versa. I find your attitude and aspects of your ideology repulsive too. I don't hold back on telling you that.

And don't pretend you were not part of a pack against me in the past. I have tried with you and it has come unstuck everytime. So have others. Yet others do not have that problem with each other. Think about that too.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have whatever issue you have so go and start the thread. I am just posting straight down the middle calling a spade a spade like I always have.

Civil disobedience is a useful tool and has changed the world but if you don't believe in climate change XR's actions will seem extreme. If what they say is true they actually are not extreme enough.

It is not the case that the thousands who demonstrate and march with XR are all posh elite trustafarians who are friends with astronauts like El Kabong. Many are no different than you, teachers, plumbers, quarry workers, CEOs, pensioners, veterans, crusties, office workers, vets, engineers, dealers, benefit scroungers, gamblers, civil servants, council workers, etc.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really have an issue and was more curious about what your issue was TBH whence asking you to start the thread. It is you saying I 'have issues' and all those things about Lyle, so I thought 'If you want to get it off your chest, then go for it'. Fenster is the one with the posh angle and I don't dispute that there are environmental issues. I just think there is a certain hysteria and that Greta is being peddled to a large degree to manipulate emotions. I am all for a world of nuclear energy including that for Iran too and new technologies, but that will come with demand and innovation which will emerge in time. There is no reason to burn coal anymore and I am all for stopping that. I will always maintain that overpopulation is a serious issue and you frown upon me for thinking that way, but it is obviously a factor going forward.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread was designed to watch you soppy tarts having a "flame war?" Do me a favour, as if ya'll need an excuse.

I know XR protesters, nice people, good people, they're still fucking hypocrites though.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    This thread was designed to watch you soppy tarts having a "flame war?" Do me a favour, as if ya'll need an excuse.

I know XR protesters, nice people, good people, they're still fucking hypocrites though.
    We are all hypocrites. Except Wally.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is not the case that the thousands who demonstrate and march with XR are all posh elite trustafarians, many are no different than you, teachers, plumbers, quarry workers, CEOs, pensioners, veterans, crusties, office workers, vets, engineers, dealers, benefit scroungers, gamblers, civil servants, council workers, etc.
    The beauty of the fight back at the station was - all races, nationalities and creed united, it was wonderful to see. Do you honestly think the situation would have been reported/accepted in such a favourable light if it was a station full of working-class Gammon? They would have been the scum of the earth, violent, racist, thugs attacking the peace loving saviours.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    It is not the case that the thousands who demonstrate and march with XR are all posh elite trustafarians, many are no different than you, teachers, plumbers, quarry workers, CEOs, pensioners, veterans, crusties, office workers, vets, engineers, dealers, benefit scroungers, gamblers, civil servants, council workers, etc.
    The beauty of the fight back at the station was - all races, nationalities and creed united, it was wonderful to see. Do you honestly think the situation would have been reported/accepted in such a favourable light if it was a station full of working-class Gammon? They would have been the scum of the earth, violent, racist, thugs attacking the peace loving saviours.
    Of course not, You can't tell a story in the mainstream press here without adopting a position, because you editor will not run with it, but it is equally true that the handful of billionaires running the show will be just as quick to misrepresent anyone depending on the agenda they have.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information