Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Man that looks annoying as shit. Have you had to put up with any of it personally Fenster?
I'm not personally affected (in another life). I have no problem with the message, just can't stand the posh/middle-class hypocrites playing hero and saviour whilst having a big fucking rich-hippy-cultish party.

They're fake PC do-gooders who pick safe targets. There's more people of colour at a Tommy Robinson shindig.
I can get behind wanting to clean the world up a bit and preserve and conserve nature, wildlife etc, but I don't get the more extreme elements of these groups banning fossil fuels, banning air travel, banning meat consumption it all gets a bit ridiculous.

And yes they DO pick the safest of targets....never India or China in regards to their polluting. Always in public where people still for some reason treat these obnoxious assholes with dignity and respect and don't just offer up violence to them straight away...not suggesting they should, but the protesters are really pushing their limits with this kind of thing. I mean blocking entire streets is not a great thing to do....what if someone is in a medical emergency? What if there's a terrorist attack and the roads are blocked and police cannot get to the scene immediately?

It's SO privileged to do these kinds of things and they never call out their millionaire funders either.