Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Civil peaceful protest is a good thing.

They can not do much about China/India but can put banners up on Big Ben to remind people we are all part of the "churn" or "system" polluting the environment.

The vast majority have been peaceful protests so let them continue.
    @Beanz look at master and his rage out of control.
    Not ALL neurotypicals are wankers. Master is a decent guy.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Posh Extinction Rebellion-vs- working class Londoners trying to earn a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That sounded personal to me.
    Yes of course it was personal. You don't really think El Kabong never stoops that low? Aspergers is not an affliction. I would not be me without it. I would have failed massively in life WITHOUT it.
    Let it go and take it for the quip it was intended as then. I have never even heard the word Sperg before. It sounds like a German family name or something.

I am sure you have finely attuned neuron connections and a curious way with words, but one thing Asperger's seems to do is make you very highly strung. Just chill a little, it's no big deal. I can be highly strung too, but am learning just to ride with it. You can easily do the same. You don't need to agree with Lyle on anything, but he is just a person with different views to you.

We all have our battles and issues Beanz. On the surface we all have our front but we are only human.
    Quite the opposite. Flat calm and peaceful. I just refuse to play your games and pretend it is OK to be a bigot. I am not going to censor myself because you don't feel comfortable. Since when were you a mod? You really don't get it do you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes of course it was personal. You don't really think El Kabong never stoops that low? Aspergers is not an affliction. I would not be me without it. I would have failed massively in life WITHOUT it.
    Let it go and take it for the quip it was intended as then. I have never even heard the word Sperg before. It sounds like a German family name or something.

I am sure you have finely attuned neuron connections and a curious way with words, but one thing Asperger's seems to do is make you very highly strung. Just chill a little, it's no big deal. I can be highly strung too, but am learning just to ride with it. You can easily do the same. You don't need to agree with Lyle on anything, but he is just a person with different views to you.

We all have our battles and issues Beanz. On the surface we all have our front but we are only human.
    Quite the opposite. Flat calm and peaceful. I just refuse to play your games and pretend it is OK to be a bigot. I am not going to censor myself because you don't feel comfortable. Since when were you a mod? You really don't get it do you?
    So calling somebody a pathetic nobody is a flat calm and peaceful thing to do?

What do you even mean by nobody anyway? Somebody who does not crave media attention? I don't see you calling other posters that when they are probably 'nobodies' too. It is obviously targeted against a particular poster in a vindictive way, but you deny that. Otherwise, what was the purpose of your post?

No, quite frankly I do not get it. This dig was quite moderate but lately you have been pretty harsh.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those reference to A _ _ _ _ _ _ _'s is not the ingrashiating way to build that comfortable feelings bewteen our posters.

El Kabong Guest

She is afflicted with selective mutism.

I didn't mention her Autism. But that's troubling that her parents would know her condition and pimp it out to virtue signal to the world. Not a very kind or thoughtful thing to do for your child.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I didn't mention her Autism. But that's troubling that her parents would know her condition and pimp it out to virtue signal to the world. Not a very kind or thoughtful thing to do for your child.
    Selective mutism is a form, expression of some kinds of autism. I supported a student who was described as non verbal, selectively mute, for 18 months. She speaks now and has a job.

You really are a cunt though. You can't bring yourself to give any credit to her because she is female and because you don't think kids have agency. For you they are things to control and not people. It is quite clear she is not being used by her parents at all, but to admit that would mean admitting you have massive issues yourself, just like Gandalf.

I have heard you and many others use this virtue signalling argument before as though people with disabilities etc should know their place and shut up about it. Amazing in 2019.

To use disgusting language like "pimping out" about her and to suggest that it would be more kind and thoughtful for her parents to thwart her bravery and determination does not say a lot for you as a parent. And Gandalf is worried about single mothers?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Selective mutism is a form, expression of some kinds of autism. I supported a student who was described as non verbal, selectively mute, for 18 months. She speaks now and has a job.

You really are a cunt though. You can't bring yourself to give any credit to her because she is female and because you don't think kids have agency. For you they are things to control and not people. It is quite clear she is not being used by her parents at all, but to admit that would mean admitting you have massive issues yourself, just like Gandalf.

I have heard you and many others use this virtue signalling argument before as though people with disabilities etc should know their place and shut up about it. Amazing in 2019.

To use disgusting language like "pimping out" about her and to suggest that it would be more kind and thoughtful for her parents to thwart her bravery and determination does not say a lot for you as a parent. And Gandalf is worried about single mothers?
    Rather than keep doing this on the main boards, why don't you get it all off your chest in private? You constantly moaned about bitterness and new posters not being here and old posters vanishing a while back, had us all on ignore and even threatened to leave, and yet the vinegar is largely you as shown above.

If you have something you want to say, then start a thread on a hidden board and let us hash it all out. You clearly have issues yourself otherwise you would not be so cranky and compulsive all the time. A flat calm and rational person would not need to constantly be behaving in the way you do.

You make weird accusations that I am an alt, that I have views I do not actually have and all of these things, so get it off your chest you bitter old man.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rather than keep doing this on the main boards, why don't you get it all off your chest in private? You constantly moaned about bitterness and new posters not being here and old posters vanishing a while back, had us all on ignore and even threatened to leave, and yet the vinegar is largely you as shown above.

If you have something you want to say, then start a thread on a hidden board and let us hash it all out. You clearly have issues yourself otherwise you would not be so cranky and compulsive all the time. A flat calm and rational person would not need to constantly be behaving in the way you do.

You make weird accusations that I am an alt, that I have views I do not actually have and all of these things, so get it off your chest you bitter old man.
    I agree Gandalf, I have posted with yourself and KaBong, we disagree on things, but I have always found Kabong and yourself to be rational and respectful towards me. Beanz is toxic.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

I agree Gandalf, I have posted with yourself and KaBong, we disagree on things, but I have always found Kabong and yourself to be rational and respectful towards me. Beanz is toxic.
    Exactly, we don't all have to agree or even be best friends (Walrus would get jealous, so I can't), but this constant lumping people together and accusing people of having 'issues' thing is neither here nor there. On the other board I am being told I have a thing for coke addicts which I obviously don't, on another I am told I am an alt which is easily proven otherwise, and here I am being told I have 'issues' like Lyle even though we are very different people and are actually rather ordinary. It gets a bit tedious. Now he is having digs at Lyle's parenting abilities because Lyle has different views.

You have different views to me Alpha, but I have no issues with that and you know how to interact and that is to be respected. In fact most of us get on pretty well here. Many of us have had our tussles, but we have adapted and grown and mostly understand each other better.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Exactly, we don't all have to agree or even be best friends (Walrus would get jealous, so I can't), but this constant lumping people together and accusing people of having 'issues' thing is neither here nor there. On the other board I am being told I have a thing for coke addicts which I obviously don't, on another I am told I am an alt which is easily proven otherwise, and here I am being told I have 'issues' like Lyle even though we are very different people and are actually rather ordinary. It gets a bit tedious. Now he is having digs at Lyle's parenting abilities because Lyle has different views.

You have different views to me Alpha, but I have no issues with that and you know how to interact and that is to be respected. In fact most of us get on pretty well here. Many of us have had our tussles, but we have adapted and grown and mostly understand each other better.
    Well apparantly I'm Beanz and Kirkland, and a coward, liar etc etc. Thankfully Argumentum ad hominem attack fallacy isn't measurable proof of the affirmative claim using natural or applied science using tangible substance.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop trying to censor the entire forum. You and El Kabong already dominate it with literally thousands of posts as the two most prolific posters, and now you are demanding everyone agree with you. You are both horrible blokes that want their prejudices confirmed and their ignorance to be lauded. Alpha is not so different.

This is a board where apparently it is OK to say 'Mongy little down syndrome autistic cabbage patch kid' but to make a measured calm cogent argument against that kind of ignorance is now deemed offensive and something to be hidden away.

Insane.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop trying to censor the entire forum. You and El Kabong already dominate it with literally thousands of posts as the two most prolific posters, and now you are demanding everyone agree with you. You are both horrible blokes that want their prejudices confirmed and their ignorance to be lauded. Alpha is not so different.

This is a board where apparently it is OK to say 'Mongy little down syndrome autistic cabbage patch kid' but to make a measured calm cogent argument against that kind of ignorance is now deemed offensive and something to be hidden away.

Insane.
    If you want an argument, start your own thread calling out the people you have an issue with. It isn't complicated. I wasn't in your Lyle debate but still you brought me into it, so if you have an issue, start a thread and let's have it out.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have an issue that is the entire point. You have an issue with disability and so does El Kabong with his creationist old testament 'affliction' nonsense.

You want me to hide or away. It's a bit creepy to be honest the oversensitivity to straight talking here you are trying to impose on everyone as though this is your personal safe space.

Extinction Rebellion is not Greta though and the guys on the train have been called out by many XR people so there is that, and a lot of reverse class snobbery so maybe I will start a thread about disability, loathe though I am to do so in a place in which stereotyping bollocks is so commonplace.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you have no issue then why accuse me of 'having issues' like Lyle apparently does too and yet again berating Lyle for finally insulting you back? You are seeking conflict and I am saying if you want it then start a thread and let's have it out. All Lyle did is point out that a girl has mental issues. Nothing more.

You constantly moan about the decline of the forum and the bitterness yet spread bile constantly, so I have nicely said if you want to get messy then go for it but if you respect the forum you won't want it here. Your choice. No need for safe spaces. A space where it all flies is what I am offering. It's in your court. Turn it up or wind that neck in. Your choice.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because it us YOU GUYS with the issue. You can't handle people with another opinion and so you seek to have anyone expressing one painted as 'weird' or 'angry' rather than engage. You are doing it now in trying to shut me down rather than think of things in a different way.

I say what I say because of direct personal experience but because it conflicts with your 'feelings' or 'opinion' you want to ignore the cognitive dissonance it triggers in you.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information