Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will A.I end humanity? Has it already started to?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will A.I end humanity? Has it already started to?

Define cruelty. Molyneux argues that violence should not be practiced on children and that people should display agency in their lives. I don't really agree with everything, but he says a lot of useful things. The data might sometimes be harsh, but it is a fact that we are different and outcomes will not all be the same. Nothing terribly cruel in arguing one needn't have a relationship with abusive parents or that single motherhood is largely a choice made by poor decision making and a lack of responsibility. Why would you do that if you are a good person? You just don't like the views therefore jump to 'psychopath'. Your go to is aggression to fit the black and white baddie narrative.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Define cruelty. Molyneux argues that violence should not be practiced on children and that people should display agency in their lives. I don't really agree with everything, but he says a lot of useful things. The data might sometimes be harsh, but it is a fact that we are different and outcomes will not all be the same. Nothing terribly cruel in arguing one needn't have a relationship with abusive parents or that single motherhood is largely a choice made by poor decision making and a lack of responsibility. Why would you do that if you are a good person? You just don't like the views therefore jump to 'psychopath'. Your go to is aggression to fit the black and white baddie narrative.
    Listen to yourself. You are incredibly easily led by snake oil salesmen and have been for years. Here you are in a thread about AI suggesting that I am the polarizing factor and that Milo and Stefan are somehow reasonable and useful. There is no aggression in my post, only that which you superimpose onto it to avoid facing the reality that you have a bit of a thing for cruel camp men. Amazing how he has you and El Kabong running to defend him as though he has nothing to do with bringing his own twisted enterprise down. Fuck him because the bloke is a nasty fuck. You don't have to be partisan to see that, you have to be partisan to avoid seeing it. Ironically AI algorithms have found you so very easy to steer into the alt right net that you are now a fully signed up climate denying Trumptard and are railing against other people who refuse to be so easily manipulated.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You turned it into talk about cruelty and psychopathy you daft twonk. AI is what I initially posted about.

Snake oil salesmen? One of the reasons I continue to be a healthy person is because of 'snake oil salesmen', so that can go in one ear and out the other. My friend with your condition continues to be in excellent health by the way and takes his as do several others with better health. Silly fools the lot of them.

You are a Greta devotee so don't talk to me about snake oil salesmen. She makes up numbers including those about Britain and its data. Show me the false data from Molyneux. You are flawed as you are a commited ideologue. I on the other hand am not. Thus I will disagree with 'cruel' people where I do not match. Always flexible, you not so much.

You actually blame victims too as evidenced by your attitude to someone with an insane mother and someone who was sexually abused. That is cruelty.

Justify your claim of psychpathy oh wise one.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you still seriously trying to pretend that I am being cruel by pointing out what a nasty piece of work Milo has always been? Really? Do you even read back to yourself the rubbish you post before hitting Submit Reply?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Think of how many phone numbers you could recall as a kid and go to a phonebox and dial up. How many from the contact list on your phone could you remember now? It is not just age, I think we are subconsciously becoming slaves to technology over which we once were masters.
    Great point. I remember phoning numbers years, literally years, 10 years after learning them. Now people can't even recall their own number without clicking buttons. Mental.

I always loved Terminator.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember ever single boy and girl in my first grade class.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you still seriously trying to pretend that I am being cruel by pointing out what a nasty piece of work Milo has always been? Really? Do you even read back to yourself the rubbish you post before hitting Submit Reply?
    Yes.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Think of how many phone numbers you could recall as a kid and go to a phonebox and dial up. How many from the contact list on your phone could you remember now? It is not just age, I think we are subconsciously becoming slaves to technology over which we once were masters.
    Great point. I remember phoning numbers years, literally years, 10 years after learning them. Now people can't even recall their own number without clicking buttons. Mental.

I always loved Terminator.
    This was a good point Beanz, just shows how much society is being dumbed down and made reliant on technology.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

According to Crowder Google has been manipulating to their algorithms in order to go after Gabbard. They can talk about Russia all they like but big tech is a serious menace at this stage. That is the real threat to speech and democracy and back onto Milo, he deserves a voice as much as anyone. As does Gabbard of course. It's a big tech purge similar to how the likes of CNN purged Ron Paul way back. Just vanished. Or in this case buried deeper.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A.i is the scariest thing on the Earth.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

terminator
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're currently trialing driverless cars in south London, for real, driverless cars cruising around like it's nothing. Unreal. Every generation advances and chimes for the past yet imagine just a poxy hundred years from now, when virtually every current living person is dead, they will laugh at how primitive we were.

I have no doubt in the not to distant future they will not believe we ate animals. They'll be children laughing at how thick/sick we were. (yes, Lyle, I fully know about our "development" through eating animals)
    Last edited by Fenster; 10-29-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster agree strongly right then with a philosophie that's I have- not to eat animals. Is cruel and how dare that's homosapiens kill a animal take her life away by brutalite and spill her blood -how dare humanite do that cruelty to iniccent creatures of God

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Fenster agree strongly right then with a philosophie that's I have- not to eat animals. Is cruel and how dare that's homosapiens kill a animal take her life away by brutalite and spill her blood -how dare humanite do that cruelty to iniccent creatures of God
    I'm going to eat liver, onions and mash for dinner. I love liver. I bought a £20 piece of lamb last week, dropped it on the floor getting it out the oven, no joke, devastated, smelled deliciously manly.

I'm certain this meat eating lark is over. Too late for us, we're all well and truly fucked, but no doubt they'll be laughing at us. Thick dead men walking.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I'm going to eat liver, onions and mash for dinner. I love liver. I bought a £20 piece of lamb last week, dropped it on the floor getting it out the oven, no joke, devastated, smelled deliciously manly.

I'm certain this meat eating lark is over. Too late for us, we're all well and truly fucked, but no doubt they'll be laughing at us. Thick dead men walking.
    never eaten the lamb liver, but the chicken livers into a kind of spreadable paste is delicious, on that toast, with those fry onions.

Thread Information