Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will A.I end humanity? Has it already started to?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Will A.I end humanity? Has it already started to?

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will A.I end humanity? Has it already started to?

I love the idea of a cultural response to the fact we are giving over tasks to machines that we are more than capable of doing ourselves. It is currently like a consensual atrophy and I know i am as guilty as anyone else of suffering from it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that laziness of the people so you can just point and click or swipe those smartphones up and down, so we grab for that smartphone when we open our eyes in the morning, then we take that's things into the kitchen or in the bathroom to look at those cozy thing or familiar and fun things. That the laziness of us! Also, I'm! It looks to me that we as a human race AS A WHOLE cannot resit that things! We may be dragging into that vortext and sucking into like a black hole. I can not think of that people can resist to that AI and robot's thing. End of the humanity is going strong and fastly in the front of our eyes. Time to cry but oh no too busy looking onto the Youtube or that Facebook things 24 hours each days!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think of how many phone numbers you could recall as a kid and go to a phonebox and dial up. How many from the contact list on your phone could you remember now? It is not just age, I think we are subconsciously becoming slaves to technology over which we once were masters.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yes, agree totally. Mais the ironic things that we can make it the things which will have power over us soon!

El Kabong Guest

I think the Chinese social credit system is specifically the AI we all need to be worried about. That is some seriously scary shit. Another thing that's scary is how people only can be whipped into a frenzy and "unpersoning" is less of a taboo these days....surely it's quite easy for those who are political opposites to Milo to say "Good riddance" but when I see that all I see is certain people disagree with Milo and they disappeared him from Twitter, I wouldn't even trust myself with that kind of power.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I think the Chinese social credit system is specifically the AI we all need to be worried about. That is some seriously scary shit. Another thing that's scary is how people only can be whipped into a frenzy and "unpersoning" is less of a taboo these days....surely it's quite easy for those who are political opposites to Milo to say "Good riddance" but when I see that all I see is certain people disagree with Milo and they disappeared him from Twitter, I wouldn't even trust myself with that kind of power.
    As you could probably guess 'Pink News' is no fan of Milo and to be honest of he never got any more attention for the rest of his life I can't pretend to admit that would in any way be a bad thing. I presume you mean this story

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/10/1...nces-telegram/

He completely misused the platform he had in so many ways. If anyone can be accused of whipping people into a frenzy then surely Milo is top of that list. To even call yourself a social media refugee is so lame he can hardly be surprised that a career built on shaming others , spreading hate and division for quick bucks and telling lies to distract from your own self hating issues came back and bit his arse.

Fuck him.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....but yeah the Chinese Social credit system is a really scary implementation of AI
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the Chinese social credit system is specifically the AI we all need to be worried about.
    This is starting to be rolled out to other parts of the world.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I predict the loss of many ordinary jobs. Massive overpopulation and technology that no longer requires a service or working class means social policies have to change.

Already out here they are rolling out driverless cars in a few years and apparently drone deliveries are the next thing. Taxi driving or delivering is a pretty big part of any economy along with truck driving.

Then other fields like translation, teaching, xray operator's etc, etc,etc....so many jobs are potentially under threat.

Be prepared.

And even if you do not like Milo, you have to be cruel to agree with what has happened to him. You need witty provocateurs in society.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those driverless Uber and those pilotless airplanes. Who is the most against that's things? I'm.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I predict the loss of many ordinary jobs. Massive overpopulation and technology that no longer requires a service or working class means social policies have to change.

Already out here they are rolling out driverless cars in a few years and apparently drone deliveries are the next thing. Taxi driving or delivering is a pretty big part of any economy along with truck driving.

Then other fields like translation, teaching, xray operator's etc, etc,etc....so many jobs are potentially under threat.

Be prepared.

And even if you do not like Milo, you have to be cruel to agree with what has happened to him. You need witty provocateurs in society.
    No you don't. He is an incredibly cruel man and pedo apologist. He has never been witty the man is a bitter fool, fuck him. You love him because you love extraordinaryly cruel people. The list of them is endless and you have a history of subscribing to their rhetoric and inverting reality in order to present them as victims.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Be prepared.

No you don't. He is an incredibly cruel man and pedo apologist. He has never been witty the man is a bitter fool, fuck him. You love him because you love extraordinaryly cruel people. The list of them is endless and you have a history of subscribing to their rhetoric and inverting reality in order to present them as victims.
    I don't love you and you are incredibly cruel so you should not make such preposterous generalisations.

Milo is a victim of pedophilia and yet you have no empathy with that as he is a 'baddie'.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Be prepared.

I don't love you and you are incredibly cruel so you should not make such preposterous generalisations.

Milo is a victim of pedophilia and yet you have no empathy with that as he is a 'baddie'.
    It is a fact that you subscribe to the beliefs of incredibly cruel people. For virtually anyone else on earth Stefan is clearly psychotic and yet you love him and save your ire for teenage girls. Come on man be honest.

There is nothing preposterous in what I said. Look how immediately in your first reply you made Milo into a victim.

Freedom was incredibly cruel and you drooled over him, it seems to excite you weirdly. You yourself are quite cruel but you don't like to face it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone takes you seriously with your black and white thinking Beanz. To describe someone as psychotic or sociopathic is somewhat beyond your little realm. Molyneux is clearly not 'psychotic'.

Milo is a victim of pedophilia whence his views being somewhat skewed and he has owned up to that. As a person he is very interesting and articulate and you had a chance to tell him what you think but avoided him too.

You do not have to agree with everything someone says without the boring list of ist and ism's and putting people in boxes which you falsely claim to be against.

Thread Information