Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/when

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    @Gandalf I love you
    Thank you. You have a diverse society when a student is recommending a band like Killswitch Engage. It gives me a buzz to see the true individuals spring to life.

In all cultures you have a lot of tedious people who watch TV, are brainwashed, work all day, and wouldn't know a book unless thrown in the face.

So diversity for me is in ideas, culture and philosophy too, but you can get that even in a homogeneous society. Some will be into this, others that and others something else, but the common unity is a respect of borders, the system that ties it together and you would never want to subvert it to some violent and degraded end.

I don't like what has happened to the West and as a Trump fan, you can surely see my reason in that he too wants to control it just to work out what to do next. Open borders and health care for all? Nonsense. A country is for its people and it damn well matters.
    In all cultures you have a lot of tedious people who watch TV, are brainwashed, work all day, and wouldn't know a book unless thrown in the face.

This amazingly arrogant piece of entitled bullshit sums you up perfectly. I have never met anybody else who looks down there nose at everyone else in the way that you do.

You are the definition of a tedious person. Somebody who is predictable, dull, slow, tiresome and monotonous. You have one note, one colour and that is Gandalf Grey. You think working half days and reading the same fucking boring shite about Oscar Wilde, year after year whilst sat on your arse and going out for a coffee once a month makes you a cultural, philosophical giant.

Bless.

The reason you got so little of of England was that you put so little in. Just like in SK you refused to engage, and continue to make your own problem out to be that of other people. A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change. You are a fucking fossil surrounding yourself with people that will never challenge your own boring preconceptions.
    Are you triggered? Having a slow day Herr L. Hynes? It is true that people are either watching TV or staring into devices. I don't do either all that much. I do read which is something we are encouraged to do for mental sustenance and enjoyment. And I do indeed enjoy conversation as I am shy, but have a lot to say once the motor is running.

My point is that there is plenty of diversity in even a homogeneous culture and in most countries people are basically staring into a device or watching something inane. Just a reality.

Everywhere though there are a range of individuals who will offer different insights into different things and in turn you can too. Not everyone is glued to screens and is boring with little to say except about some shitty manufactured drama show designed to kill time for dull dead minds.

In fact you take issue with anyone here who does talk about or say anything not scripted how you like. So basically flush your head down the toilet and improve your complection you sour, dour, boring, eye contact avoiding, spergy freak. I hope this helps.

Have a nice day watching Rugby you tremendously interesting man.

Bless
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

@Gandalf I love you
    Thank you. You have a diverse society when a student is recommending a band like Killswitch Engage. It gives me a buzz to see the true individuals spring to life.

So diversity for me is in ideas, culture and philosophy too, but you can get that even in a homogeneous society. Some will be into this, others that and others something else, but the common unity is a respect of borders, the system that ties it together and you would never want to subvert it to some violent and degraded end.

I don't like what has happened to the West and as a Trump fan, you can surely see my reason in that he too wants to control it just to work out what to do next. Open borders and health care for all? Nonsense. A country is for its people and it damn well matters.

This amazingly arrogant piece of entitled bullshit sums you up perfectly. I have never met anybody else who looks down there nose at everyone else in the way that you do.

You are the definition of a tedious person. Somebody who is predictable, dull, slow, tiresome and monotonous. You have one note, one colour and that is Gandalf Grey. You think working half days and reading the same fucking boring shite about Oscar Wilde, year after year whilst sat on your arse and going out for a coffee once a month makes you a cultural, philosophical giant.

Bless.

The reason you got so little of of England was that you put so little in. Just like in SK you refused to engage, and continue to make your own problem out to be that of other people. A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change. You are a fucking fossil surrounding yourself with people that will never challenge your own boring preconceptions.
    Are you triggered? Having a slow day Herr L. Hynes? It is true that people are either watching TV or staring into devices. I don't do either all that much. I do read which is something we are encouraged to do for mental sustenance and enjoyment. And I do indeed enjoy conversation as I am shy, but have a lot to say once the motor is running.

My point is that there is plenty of diversity in even a homogeneous culture and in most countries people are basically staring into a device or watching something inane. Just a reality.

Everywhere though there are a range of individuals who will offer different insights into different things and in turn you can too. Not everyone is glued to screens and is boring with little to say except about some shitty manufactured drama show designed to kill time for dull dead minds.

In fact you take issue with anyone here who does talk about or say anything not scripted how you like. So basically flush your head down the toilet and improve your complection you sour, dour, boring, eye contact avoiding, spergy freak. I hope this helps.

Have a nice day watching Rugby you tremendously interesting man.

Bless
    Nothing to say on the content of the thread. Bless too, Herr Hynes.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want anything deleted then delete your own personal attacks not connected with anything to do with the thread. You fire an arrow and I knee you in the knackers. The way it always goes.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf I love you

Bless.

Ha ha beanz wrote the couple sentences above. I guess he has no mirrors in his home. I really don’t think he realizes how he comes across. One of the most pompous being here. It is quite funny

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Gandalf I love you

Bless.

Ha ha beanz wrote the couple sentences above. I guess he has no mirrors in his home. I really don’t think he realizes how he comes across. One of the most pompous being here. It is quite funny
    Precisely. Total projection as always. He has serious issues if you can get all that from the fact that people today are as absorbed in fantasy and distraction as ever. Yet if I do educate myself on psychology, history or even a poet, I am looked down on for being dull and then it turns into a personal rant about me being a 'loser'. And then he has the cheek to rep me that I am a racist wanker or fucker or whatever and tell me how to conduct myself. The man is mental.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then he states that my 'problem' is blah, blah, blah. Again projection as anybody who knows me knows that I do pretty well. Beanz basically gets triggered by anything be it sight, smell or a word. He added zero to this thread and turned into what it now is. Yay Beanz! Forum hero!
    How did old assybeanz turn this into an insult rant

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well back's to the topic which I started.
    I am that's OP.

I think that Democrats are those really desperate now not to have any feasible person to putting Forward the 2020 challenging to Donald Trump

So I'm, and saying that Hillary Clinton will appear her devil head on Valentine's Day

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Then he states that my 'problem' is blah, blah, blah. Again projection as anybody who knows me knows that I do pretty well. Beanz basically gets triggered by anything be it sight, smell or a word. He added zero to this thread and turned into what it now is. Yay Beanz! Forum hero!
    How did old assybeanz turn this into an insult rant
    I had the audacity to truthfully state that people tend to watch too much TV and stare into a phone. It gets to him sometimes. Triggered. BPD/Aspma attack.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well back's to the topic which I started.
    I am that's OP.

I think that Democrats are those really desperate now not to have any feasible person to putting Forward the 2020 challenging to Donald Trump

So I'm, and saying that Hillary Clinton will appear her devil head on Valentine's Day
    Solution: Trump 2020, then Trump helps to liberate Britain.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The disgrace of Macron puts us onto other distractions here to avoid the rage we feeling. He'll doing nothing for us, so, we need that's Trump-similar figure.

Thread Information