Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

Thread: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/when

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/when

Guys, I don't know how to make that's polling format for the forum but last week's one of those poster made a thread in "poll" way. So let's this double-topic be like a gambling thing, please feel free to give odds on each of that outcomes for each question! Moderates, please modifique this thread to MAKE IT into a "poll" style. Thankyou.

Question One: YES HILLARY WILL RUN, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Two:. YES UK LEAVES EU, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Guys, I don't know how to make that's polling format for the forum but last week's one of those poster made a thread in "poll" way. So let's this treble-topic be like a gambling thing, please feel free to give odds on each of that outcomes for each question! Moderates, please modifique this thread to MAKE IT into a "poll" style. So also will WW3 start tomorrow against Iran and will martial law be declared.Thankyou. All the best Brocktonblockbust.

Question One: YES HILLARY WILL RUN, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Two:. YES UK LEAVES EU, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Three: Yes WW3 Iran Tomorrow

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

I dont' necessary think that UK hard Brexit will bring to World War III, that will be only possiblity if that EU becomes embroiling in a war with Russia, then UK will be NOT involve in that. About the Hillary, CAN make that's war due to the hostile position to Russia.

El Kabong Guest

Yes, Hillary ends up running

No, Brexit doesn't happen

Now I personally WANT neither of those things but as for Hillary, the stakes are too high for her NOT to run. Biden is a fucking mess, Warren is a gold bricking phony, Bernie isn't wanted by the Establishment Democrats AND he's just had a heart attack, and everyone else is at their very highest potentials maybe, MAYBE, VP's....they've all got baggage and little upside/personality to make up for their shortcomings.

Donald Trump is still on the "Lock her up" tour, and as the threads of the Russiagate investigation start being tugged at....citizens will start waking up to what actually happened. And that's Obama and Hillary were doing dirty and selling out our country to line their pockets.

As for Brexit, it's been how long since the referendum? The longer you go without acting on it the easier it gets to not act on it. Justice delayed = justice denied.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-24-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is sad what that has happened in UK. Those people voted to leave, but the beaurocracie is stopping it and telling to that's people "you are too dumb to know what you voted for". and now they are stopping that hard Brexit. Its tyranny!
    I hope for their Brexit immediately. Is what the people wanted. They won on that's referendum. So give the results and do it! Its a dirty things that the government there is doing, so dirty, so dirty.

On Hillary yes I agree, but DUE to lack of any credible candidates for the Democrats.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yes, Hillary ends up running

No, Brexit doesn't happen

Now I personally WANT neither of those things but as for Hillary, the stakes are too high for her NOT to run. Biden is a fucking mess, Warren is a gold bricking phony, Bernie isn't wanted by the Establishment Democrats AND he's just had a heart attack, and everyone else is at their very highest potentials maybe, MAYBE, VP's....they've all got baggage and little upside/personality to make up for their shortcomings.

Donald Trump is still on the "Lock her up" tour, and as the threads of the Russiagate investigation start being tugged at....citizens will start waking up to what actually happened. And that's Obama and Hillary were doing dirty and selling out our country to line their pockets.

As for Brexit, it's been how long since the referendum? The longer you go without acting on it the easier it gets to not act on it. Justice delayed = justice denied.
    So no opinion on WW3 tomorrow then?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary will run next year
    so the GOP has nothing to fear.
    Her face is so scary
    you all should be wary.
    She just needs a kick in the rear.

Sucky-ducky-wucky-clock
    Hillary ran off the edge of the dock.
    Her cackle so evil
    she sounds like a weevil.
    She's probably just lacking some ____.

She says she'll be Pres 2020.
    She says she's got fans aplenty.
    Shit, farts and a toilet
    This rhyme I sure hate to spoil it.
    But her chances aren't worth a penny.

I sure like to talk about shit
    I guess that's my kind of wit.
    Shit fucky fart sucky
    Ass lucky toilet nucky
    I guess I should be changing my schtick.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So no opinion on WW3 tomorrow then?
    I don't believe that will happen, no.

Thread Information